Scammed by M15 Signals team

scammer are using license number from real entity, but it is obvious since the name for both is totally different
Code:
Real company
Lionsman Capital Markets (Cyprus) Ltd - License 175/12

Fake company
M15signalpro - License 175/12

Real company
Choice Brokers - FSP No. 44414 (South Africa)

Fake company
M15signalpro - FSP No. 44414

Real company
Universal 2002 Srl - (FCA UK) License 612375

Fake company
M15signalpro - License 612375

M15signalpro - License 72341 (incomplete number)
License C221013345 (invalid) - Real number format should be C123456
HE 560426 (invalid)

You may report to wix
Code:
https://www.wix.com/about/abuse-form

Code:
https://www.econsumer.gov/#crnt
https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam

Facebook
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/help/reportlinks

Report issues to WhatsApp
Code:
https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/general/21197244

Hello, Can you advise on the license information please? I do not understand how they are using a license

Just so you know, the thing with all these signals provider...

There are many ways to operate from it and from the most obvious standpoint, here's a snapshot of their business operations;

Step 1: YouTube
- Yes, they'll upload a dozens if not a series of smexy moments to entice you into believing that they are the real deal. Videos include how to draw a trendline, support resistance, and so on. Some went to the extent of uploading rental cars, apartments, a pile of cash sitting on the table/couch, and their fake MT4 live account performance.

Step 2: A Website
- This is where the real deal kicks in. The website contains courses, YES A LIFETIME 999$ course and that you are on your merry way to being a billionaire. Think about it sonny, if they can make you a millionaire or... a billionaire in six months time (Or whatever length of time that is promised) would they still be doing YouTube videos or in the rut selling "courses" online? I knew a handful of wallstreet amigos whom are really wealthy (Seven figures per annum), and kid you not, not even ONCE the thought of teaching comes into their mind.

Step 3: A Community
- Yes, usually they'd a community to shill you into it. The community can/could come from Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Local meetups, Discord and et-cetera. These communities... sadly... consist of a bunch of seeders and leechers. Well, you are on your own there because what you'll see recurring are the themes of screenshots (Profits after Profits) or the theme of indirect selling.

Step 4: Denial Mode
- When you are losing a bunch of money down the line, who would you go to? The entity that you signed up with, right? This is the god like moment where they shill you to buy EVEN MORE COURSES. Sometimes pointing you towards what they called "Advanced Classes" or some type of secret holy grail lessons that you'll have to complete before reaching the summit having attain the so-called "Billionaire" status.

Conclusion
- On social media, there are two types of groupings. The one that posts their ups and downs moment, and the one that posts only the good moments excluding the bad ones.
- Most if not all stayed in the second grouping: Constantly posting a **** loads of good stuff such as the cars, apartments, cash, and bla bla bla. These are the scammers.
- They are a group whom would go to such length (Interview on local newspaper) just so they could obtain the credit of being LEGIT. Beware and I've seen such a case in the past. In the end... they're a scammer. So, what more can I say? Do your own due diligence, and DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING AND ANYONE ON THE INTERNET. Believe in what you RESEARCH. Always do your own RESEARCH. Measure the outcome, and evaluate the credentials.

Good luck.

I wish there was a way to stick it to these people and get the bitcoin funds to cause right now it seems like ransom that they are holding me to get more money from me.

No, that was not the Website I was led to, Please see this attached screenshot of Telegram and the website that was advised to me
That was definitely a Red signal before you invest the money. How you can invest with someone who don't have a actual website?

That was definitely a Red signal before you invest the money. How you can invest with someone who don't have a actual website?

Actually i was contacted by their account manager from a posting i did on facebook. i didn't get the website until it was time to pay the fees for the payout

Did you report to wix.com yet?

Yes, and actually the WIX team advise that they temporarily disabled the site pending an investigation.
So this means besides reporting to a government body and sending the information to the WIX website and to telegram admins,...there is not much else I can do.
Of course, what I did does not stop these people from doing it again, they can create another site and another telegram account and dupe another person.
I only wish there was a way to get the private key so at least I can get back the funds I lost.

Yes, and actually the WIX team advise that they temporarily disabled the site pending an investigation.
So this means besides reporting to a government body and sending the information to the WIX website and to telegram admins,...there is not much else I can do.
Of course, what I did does not stop these people from doing it again, they can create another site and another telegram account and dupe another person.
I only wish there was a way to get the private key so at least I can get back the funds I lost.
What was your actual deposit?

What was your actual deposit?

the actual deposit which was separated from the fees that I paid was $100.
The sales pitch to invests according to the account manager, was that investments are done after 5 hours and that it would be transparent and that there were no extra fees. the expected return would be 10x the amount of the initial investment. $100x10=$1000 5 hours after however, the payment after was by 30x, had fees, was not transparent, and required deposits to blockchain account.

Back