Scammed by M15 Signals team

Narine4

Recruit
Hello
I am sharing my experience with M15 Signals which leads me to believe that they are scammers and I hope no one get fool by them going forward.
Initially, an account manager from M15 Signals contacted me and had a really great sales pitch. I started a basic investment with them for $100USD. After 5 days, I was advised that the profit was over $3500.00 and to get it, I needed to pay some fees as follow;
COT - $115
Processing - $215
Withdrawal - $100
M15 Signals - $150
After paying these fees, the M15 Signals persons from Telegram said I needed to create a blockchain account and give them the login to deposit the funds. Being new to this process I gave them trust and provided the information. The M15 Signals team then deposited the funds to my account however they kept the private key for the wallet.
Hence now in my Blockchain account, there is a "Non-Spendable" wallet with $3500.00. The M15 Signals team said if I had to get the private Key, I would need to pay them $1100.00
I could not afford $1100.00 and the account manager said that she would help and I could pay her back from my profit. Then slowly she asked for $100 today and the following day has an excuse and that I need to pay another $100.
In total, I gave them a little more than $1600.00 and still do not have the private key.
Since I kept all the conversations over WhatsApp, I saved them and sent an email to the FBI fraud division from a US site I found.
While I did not get a response from the FBI fraud division, I did inform the account manager that I believe they were a scam and that I informed the FBI fraud division.
Moments after I sent that message to the account manager, I got blocked over WhatsApp and then got booted off their group on Telegram.

Now, going forward I would advise anyone not to get involve with M15 Signals and to be careful. Do not fall for this scam as I did with M15 Signals!

--> Do you have any pictures of your communications with M15 Signals team?

--> Do they have a website?

--> Do they have email address?

--> do you have screenshot of your deposits you made with them? (how did you make deposits?)

Since I kept all the conversations over WhatsApp, I saved them and sent an email to the FBI fraud division from a US site I found.

What is the name of this site?

-------------------------

This article may also help you:

What is the name of this site?

-------------------------

This article may also help you:

thanks, i sent my information to the FBI internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) on this website;

here is a screenshot of the piece of the conversation after the transfer the money and where they indicated the cost to get the private key.
At the time, I was new to the blockchain wallet and did not know that you can create a wallet with a private key, so I gave them the wallet password, they went into my account, created the wallet with the private key, deposited the funds and now if I am to get the funds, I need to pay a $1000 fee to get the private key

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 5.11.48 PM1.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 5.11.48 PM1.png
    167.4 KB · Views: 10
thanks, i sent my information to the FBI internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) on this website;

here is a screenshot of the piece of the conversation after the transfer the money and where they indicated the cost to get the private key.
At the time, I was new to the blockchain wallet and did not know that you can create a wallet with a private key, so I gave them the wallet password, they went into my account, created the wallet with the private key, deposited the funds and now if I am to get the funds, I need to pay a $1000 fee to get the private key

Also, I have screenshots of the deposits as it was made to the account manager, however, I came to realize the name she gave, and her Facebook account is now deleted.

Hello
I am sharing my experience with M15 Signals which leads me to believe that they are scammers and I hope no one get fool by them going forward.
Initially, an account manager from M15 Signals contacted me and had a really great sales pitch. I started a basic investment with them for $100USD. After 5 days, I was advised that the profit was over $3500.00 and to get it, I needed to pay some fees as follow;
COT - $115
Processing - $215
Withdrawal - $100
M15 Signals - $150
After paying these fees, the M15 Signals persons from Telegram said I needed to create a blockchain account and give them the login to deposit the funds. Being new to this process I gave them trust and provided the information. The M15 Signals team then deposited the funds to my account however they kept the private key for the wallet.
Hence now in my Blockchain account, there is a "Non-Spendable" wallet with $3500.00. The M15 Signals team said if I had to get the private Key, I would need to pay them $1100.00
I could not afford $1100.00 and the account manager said that she would help and I could pay her back from my profit. Then slowly she asked for $100 today and the following day has an excuse and that I need to pay another $100.
In total, I gave them a little more than $1600.00 and still do not have the private key.
While I did not get a response from the FBI fraud division, I did inform the account manager that I believe they were a scam and that I informed the FBI fraud division.
Moments after I sent that message to the account manager, I got blocked over WhatsApp and then got booted off their group on Telegram.

Now, going forward I would advise anyone not to get involve with M15 Signals and to be careful. Do not fall for this scam as I did with M15 Signals!
https://www.m15signals.com/ is this correct website?

My question is why would you hand over login details to anyone, this should have raised a big red flag. People seem to get sucked in too easily. if they are the same M15 signals offering forex signals, they suck Indeed and are a very scummy crew.

M15 signals are a trash service, I'm not surprised at all they have an additional way to scam people other than their crappy signal service, there is a thread in here somewhere about that also.

scammer are using license number from real entity, but it is obvious since the name for both is totally different
Code:
Real company
Lionsman Capital Markets (Cyprus) Ltd - License 175/12

Fake company
M15signalpro - License 175/12

Real company
Choice Brokers - FSP No. 44414 (South Africa)

Fake company
M15signalpro - FSP No. 44414

Real company
Universal 2002 Srl - (FCA UK) License 612375

Fake company
M15signalpro - License 612375

M15signalpro - License 72341 (incomplete number)
License C221013345 (invalid) - Real number format should be C123456
HE 560426 (invalid)

You may report to wix
Code:
https://www.wix.com/about/abuse-form

Code:
https://www.econsumer.gov/#crnt
https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam

Facebook
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/help/reportlinks

Report issues to WhatsApp