Scammed by market.com - My tragic story

Jamshaid

Private, 1st Class
I am writing my story here and how I was robed and scammed by market.com as a lesson to new, un-experienced traders who want to venture in to Forex trading.

This company is absolutely liar and scam please do not believe them for any claim or ads they are making. I wanted to join Forex trading with small fund and gradually increase my knowledge and investment. Market.com contacted me and assure me to provide me with all the training with an initial investment of $100. After registering with them with initial deposit they handed me over to an account manager, namely Luke Denial for further training.

In the name of training, the account manager, from the first day, demanded to deposit more fund to my account. Somehow I put $2000 and then $5000. However the account manage was not still satisfied and keep on insisting and forcing me to attempt all my credit cards, till it went up to $12000

Later on I realize that my open positions were automatically closed in big losses for technical reason and I file a complain with support. However the support come up with false explanations that positions were closed by stop loss used, that was already checked carefully by their account manager, that no stop loss is applied, before filing the complain. On number of times their site and platform get crashed, that I can not hedge and my open positions went in to losses. When I contacted the support they said the site is undergoing maintenance, the goes almost all the day. They never inform the traders about the maintenance of their site, who got millions on stake, on their site.

On dated September 07, 2015, when market open after the weekend, my open positions, which was earlier minus -$6000 become minus-$52000. I was shocked and try to contact them, when no one answered my call I mail to support, after 10 minutes it come back to my previous -$6000, means they are manipulating the trader's account.

Ultimately my market.com wipe out my account on dated 09 September 2015. I found all my open positions closed in negative without a margin call, with my balance $600. When I see the next day my account balance become zero. Withing 45 days after joining the Market.com I became penniless, with all credit cards to pay. I am absolutely new and don't know where I can complain. I am earnestly looking suggestions and help from the community.

In the name of training, the account manager, from the first day, demanded to deposit more fund to my account. Somehow I put $2000 and then $5000. However the account manage was not still satisfied and keep on insisting and forcing me to attempt all my credit cards, till it went up to $12000

Why do you call that guy :"account manager" because he did nothing to manage your account ?

Why do you call that guy :"account manager" because he did nothing to manage your account ?
"Account Manager" But the so called account manager of market.com is there to ruin you financially and destroy your account, not to give you training, help you choosing the lot size to trade, to grow your knowledge and investment

Dear sir,
This is to add further into to me thread here on FPA. In fact there was sufficient fund in my account (at the lasr moment when market close for the weekend) to carry out trading and open new positions, even though two of my germany30 positions were going in loss. But when the market open after the weekend, all my balance and account was wiped out and both positions closed in big loss. I believe in the previous week too, market.com tried to carry out this fraudulent act. When the forex market open after the weekend. I found my account 52000 in loss (previous it was 6000 loss ) However when I mail to them, after five minutes my account was set right again

If they've set your account right, perhaps now is the time to test and see if you can withdraw all of your money.

Back