SCAMMED BY MAXCFD

lisab24

Recruit
I was advised by a few people to invest in some bitcoins. MAXCFD was the one I invested in and the very next day I realised they are just a scam. They phone you up and use bullying antics to try and get you to invest more money and are so pushy. The phone up to 8 times a day pestering you. When asked for a refund they say they cannot refund the money without me scanning and emailing my Identification as well as filling out two forms. When I read the forms I realised if I sign the forms I would be committing to their terms and give them the go ahead to deduct money from my £250 deposit. I have read from other peoples posts on here that you do not need to sign the forms for them to refund you. They are in the wrong and just trying to scam you out of money. So far after 15+emails which they are ignoring they still haven't refunded me my money.

I have reported this company to action fraud and i will be taking legal action to get this money back. This company think they can get away with scamming people out of their hard earned cash well I will not be letting them get away with it!!

DO NOT INVEST MONEY INTO THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

MY ACCOUNT NUMBER WITH MAXCFD IS 2154670
Hi there, I do sympathise, but have good news. It took me around 4 months and many emails, but eventually I did get my money refunded to me, and it was quite a substantial amount, so you can imagine my relief. Luckily, I did get a response to each email I sent. They were full of excuses, but, like I said, eventually they made the refund. I also first tried to get my money back without completing the 2 forms, but when I saw that I wasn't getting anywhere, and after I read a post by a guy who got his money back after completing the forms, I did complete them.

All the advise I have read is do not fill out the forms and reading the forms gives them the authority to take some of my money. I am happy you got all your money back but I have heard of them keep taking peoples money doing it the way you did. So my question is do you work at maxcfd? I am sorry if you don't but my suspicions tell me that you do and I am still getting conned into signing the forms which I will defo not be doing.

I can understand your skepticism, but I certainly do not work at MaxCFD. I actually started my own thread at Forex Peace Army in September last year, when I was struggling to get my money refunded. I had deposited 1000 British Pounds. I really did not want to complete those forms, as I also thought I would give them too much freedom with my account. However, it just didn't look as if they were willing to take any action at all until they received those forms, so I took that chance when I read that someone was refunded after filling them in. I did this in October last year, and so I still struggled for another 4 months before I was refunded. Last month MaxCFD did deduct 50 Pounds from my account as an inactivity fee, and when my refund was made a couple of days ago, it was only 950 Pounds, but I'm just grateful that I didn't lose all my money. I am not trying to convince you to complete those forms; I was just telling my story. Maybe the key is not to give up contacting them regularly by email. I wish you all the best.

I saw someone recommend wallmanrecovery.com Services I was desperate and depressed so I gave it a try, here I am today happy with most of my money invested back to me. Im not greedy, I don’t need all back, I just feel waaayy better even if I got about 70% back. (Elizabeth Ablett)

I am lying. Wallmanrecovery.com was registered less than 2 weeks ago. There has not been time for them to process any cases, but their website already claims to have recovered large amounts of money. Their site is dishonest and I am dishonest. Do not trust WallmanRecovery.com if you value your money.

Thank you. I have seen you have made previous posts about yourself being scammed so sorry for thinking your are from maxcfd. I am determined to fight them all the way without filling out these forms as I know they will deduct £50 and still have trouble getting the funds back. My dads friend is a very good lawyer so I will be in touch with him tomorrow to start legal proceedings. It is disgusting how they are getting away with this!

I was advised by a few people to invest in some bitcoins. MAXCFD was the one I invested in and the very next day I realised they are just a scam. They phone you up and use bullying antics to try and get you to invest more money and are so pushy. The phone up to 8 times a day pestering you. When asked for a refund they say they cannot refund the money without me scanning and emailing my Identification as well as filling out two forms. When I read the forms I realised if I sign the forms I would be committing to their terms and give them the go ahead to deduct money from my £250 deposit. I have read from other peoples posts on here that you do not need to sign the forms for them to refund you. They are in the wrong and just trying to scam you out of money. So far after 15+emails which they are ignoring they still haven't refunded me my money.

I have reported this company to action fraud and i will be taking legal action to get this money back. This company think they can get away with scamming people out of their hard earned cash well I will not be letting them get away with it!!

DO NOT INVEST MONEY INTO THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Pleased to confirm this morning that maxcfd have now refunded my money. I stuck to my guns and never signed any forms and as a result i have had my full £250 refunded. I deposited them money on the 15th feb 2018 so took under 2 weeks for me to get it back compared to some peoole that have waited months. I just constantly emailed them everyday, several times a day. I demanded they refund my money and threatened them with legal action if they did not refund. I also told them that i posted on this website and asked them to answer my question so everybody watching my thread can find out the answer as to why they won't refund my money. I also threatened to go to the papers, watchdog etc and i reported them to action fraud too. So my advice is to keep harrassing them everyday and keep slating them on every website you can think of and tell them on email that you are doing so too.

Back