Scammed by MAXCFD

ajiboy2002

Recruit
Like every other person, i opened an account with MAXCFD initially with 250eur, then i was talked into investing more money, so far i have invested about 33,000eur. Before now, i was in contact with my account manager only on skype, because all the phone numbers are not going through. The last wire transfer i made was 25,000eur, i was convinced to make this transfer because they promised to give me 200% bonus and put me on platinum account. This will allow me to trade with a lot of flexibility at a very low risk. As soon as i made this transfer, i couldn't get in contact with anybody in MAXCFD again. The refused to come to skype and never replied all my email. If i log in to my account, i could see my money there but i have no access to withdraw my money. I called all the numbers, non was going through. I sent email to csupport, all i got is auto reply that somebody will contact me within 24 hours, they never did. This has been going on for close to a month now, if anybody knows how i can contact these guys and get my money back, they should please help. I transferred all my savings to this guys.

Like every other person, i opened an account with MAXCFD initially with 250eur, then i was talked into investing more money, so far i have invested about 33,000eur. Before now, i was in contact with my account manager only on skype, because all the phone numbers are not going through. The last wire transfer i made was 25,000eur, i was convinced to make this transfer because they promised to give me 200% bonus and put me on platinum account. This will allow me to trade with a lot of flexibility at a very low risk. As soon as i made this transfer, i couldn't get in contact with anybody in MAXCFD again. The refused to come to skype and never replied all my email. If i log in to my account, i could see my money there but i have no access to withdraw my money. I called all the numbers, non was going through. I sent email to csupport, all i got is auto reply that somebody will contact me within 24 hours, they never did. This has been going on for close to a month now, if anybody knows how i can contact these guys and get my money back, they should please help. I transferred all my savings to this guys.
Maxcfd already marked as a scam Broker based on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/maxcfd-forex-brokers (You can also add your review there)

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card
customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Back