Scammed by MKJ Global

They said when I lose my money I no longer have to pay the 8% that they asked me before.
It would be even more interesting if they asked you to pay this 8% even after they take everything from your account. How much did they take from you?

It would be even more interesting if they asked you to pay this 8% even after they take everything from your account. How much did they take from you?
After they took all my money from my account, they told me that if I deposit $2K, we can start trading again and get my money back in 2 weeks. LOL Cheeky beggars.

This is the website

I didn't pay anything and then they disappeared all my money in my account of MT4 app. They said when I lose my money I no longer have to pay the 8% that they asked me before.
This is their site: https://mkj.cc/#/index where I opened my account.
I have everything documented. If you can provide me more guidance and details, I'll appreciate it.
Some details below about this scam and the main culprit is Yunma Tianlong. There is a business registration in the UK however that is to lure investors and you will notice Yunma Tianlong is shown as the Secretary Company. Yunma is well known to run a long list of fake brokers and you can find many reviews on FPA by searching for Yunma Tianlong. Their most recent fake brokers include East-Century, Lead Deer, Aga Traders, Allbright Financial. ETHBTC, Knights, Valley Tech Spec and several others.

Liwen Zhang is the registered Director of Yunma in both HK and the UK and this is a real Mainland citizen. Liwen is the head boss running all of these scam companies. You can easily find more details, including the Mainland ID for Liwen, by searching business records in both the UK and HK. For the registration of MKJ itself there is a person by the name of Liansheng Yu listed as the Director. Liansheng Yu is stealing the money from all victims of MKJ however Yunma and Liwen are the big bosses.

1621871723806.png

1621871568031.png
1621871587891.png

1621871887642.png

1621871908624.png

Attachments

• 1621871638933.png
    1621871638933.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 1621871818643.png
    1621871818643.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Some details below about this scam and the main culprit is Yunma Tianlong. There is a business registration in the UK however that is to lure investors and you will notice Yunma Tianlong is shown as the Secretary Company. Yunma is well known to run a long list of fake brokers and you can find many reviews on FPA by searching for Yunma Tianlong. Their most recent fake brokers include East-Century, Lead Deer, Aga Traders, Allbright Financial. ETHBTC, Knights, Valley Tech Spec and several others.

Liwen Zhang is the registered Director of Yunma in both HK and the UK and this is a real Mainland citizen. Liwen is the head boss running all of these scam companies. You can easily find more details, including the Mainland ID for Liwen, by searching business records in both the UK and HK. For the registration of MKJ itself there is a person by the name of Liansheng Yu listed as the Director. Liansheng Yu is stealing the money from all victims of MKJ however Yunma and Liwen are the big bosses.

View attachment 65203

View attachment 65200
View attachment 65201

View attachment 65205

View attachment 65206

Wow, a great scam company!
Today I entered my MT4 account and they deleted it already.

The Punisher thanks for all the information, do you think it is good to share the screenshots here so that it helps other people not to be scammed? What do you think?

On the other hand, I have another case of another scam but with a fake Bitfinex app. I'll upload it in another thread.

The Punisher thanks for all the information, do you think it is good to share the screenshots here so that it helps other people not to be scammed? What do you think?

On the other hand, I have another case of another scam but with a fake Bitfinex app. I'll upload it in another thread.
Without posting any of your personal information (name, contact info, etc.), yes please post as much evidence as possible.

Please see the thread below for more details about the person who should be behind bars for stealing your money.

Hi !I was scam with this Broker mkj global limited,what I need to to recover my money, please I need help!

Hi !I was scam with this Broker mkj global limited,what I need to to recover my money, please I need help!
Seems this company has deceived many people. I suppose that you need to create a separate thread with all the information and proofs.
Also, do not pay any commission for the funds recovery, otherwise you will lose even more, be careful.

Seems this company has deceived many people. I suppose that you need to create a separate thread with all the information and proofs.
Also, do not pay any commission for the funds recovery, otherwise you will lose even more, be careful.
Where to start a new thread, because I don't know how to do that

Back