Mkjmarkets.com wants more money before allowing withdrawal - romance scam

Vbernard

Recruit
I was scammed by mkjmarkets.com at the time of withdrawal they asked me to deposit 20% on the account, reading your valuable advice i did not go ahead unfortunately i fell into the trap trusting a girl I met in chat who showing me high earnings and pretending interested in me convinced me to deposit more and more money.
Too late looking on the internet I saw your posts about mkj scam alert and I realized that it was already too late.

In other thread it is recommended to invite the company link below but i can't see option called "Edit Company Invitation" , Do I have to wait a few days before I have the possibility to invite the company to the thread?

FPA Forums Team Note: Your thread was in the moderation queue. Now that it's approved, you can edit the invitation. After 4 days (and if you make at least 1 more post in the thread), you'll be able to send the invitation.

invite company

I am also thinking of opening a report to the cybercriminal police in the UK, what do you think?
it is absurd that these platforms are not regulated and secure and I do not want other people like me to fall into the trap.
I have also sent the report to the esma, as you do not understand the mkj headquarters (whether in china or in the uk) I do not know where to forward the reports

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210712-200630_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210712-200630_Chrome.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 15
I was scammed by mkjmarkets.com at the time of withdrawal they asked me to deposit 20% on the account, reading your valuable advice i did not go ahead unfortunately i fell into the trap trusting a girl I met in chat who showing me high earnings and pretending interested in me convinced me to deposit more and more money.
Too late looking on the internet I saw your posts about mkj scam alert and I realized that it was already too late.

In other thread it is recommended to invite the company link below but i can't see option called "Edit Company Invitation" , Do I have to wait a few days before I have the possibility to invite the company to the thread?

FPA Forums Team Note: Your thread was in the moderation queue. Now that it's approved, you can edit the invitation. After 4 days (and if you make at least 1 more post in the thread), you'll be able to send the invitation.

invite company

I am also thinking of opening a report to the cybercriminal police in the UK, what do you think?
it is absurd that these platforms are not regulated and secure and I do not want other people like me to fall into the trap.
I have also sent the report to the esma, as you do not understand the mkj headquarters (whether in china or in the uk) I do not know where to forward the reports
Can you please share more details like....
How did you get in touch with the girl in the first place?
How and when you deposited the funds?
Why you haven't searched about them before you decided to go live with them?

I met the girl on a happn chat in rome italy, she made me think she was interested in me we switched to whazzupp, texting all day.
She told me she is an entrepreneur trading expert and showed me high earnings reports on the mt4 platform.
He then convinced me to deposit 300 euros on the binance platform to buy USDT cryptocurrency by giving me step-by-step explanations and then transferring the funds to the fraudulent MKJ. He requested that I transfer more and more lines to "earn more"

He psychologically set me up in a week (started 24/06/2021) we had to meet and he guided me in trading operations daily making me earn every day. He got me involved by telling me to help me earn more to vacation together.
the suspicions started when we had to meet and he invented an excuse, so doubts arose and I looked for mkj and I realized the huge mistake made.
it is the first time that I trust an unknown person, she was very skilled and managed to convince me.
I can prove everything I have chat backups and all transfers to mkjmarket.com
I hope I was as clear as possible, first of all I want to help other people not to fall into the same trap, then I would like some advice on the desperate attempt to get the money back.

Sorry for your story, it sucks to fall something like that but don’t blame yourself because these crooks are very skilled. I suggest you file a police report and if you transferred your money through the bank, work with them and see if they can do anything about it.
If people end up in this forum, most likely they know what happened already, so you are doing a good job on warning other potential victims.

see more info related to this kind of scams:

Thread 'Yunma Tianlong Scam (Director Exposed - MKJ Global, East-Century, ETHBTCforex, Allbright, Aglance and several others)'
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...x-allbright-aglance-and-several-others.69958/

Thread 'Scammed by MKJ Global'
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-mkj-global.69780/

I met the girl on a happn chat in rome italy, she made me think she was interested in me we switched to whazzupp, texting all day.
She told me she is an entrepreneur trading expert and showed me high earnings reports on the mt4 platform.
He then convinced me to deposit 300 euros on the binance platform to buy USDT cryptocurrency by giving me step-by-step explanations and then transferring the funds to the fraudulent MKJ. He requested that I transfer more and more lines to "earn more"

He psychologically set me up in a week (started 24/06/2021) we had to meet and he guided me in trading operations daily making me earn every day. He got me involved by telling me to help me earn more to vacation together.
the suspicions started when we had to meet and he invented an excuse, so doubts arose and I looked for mkj and I realized the huge mistake made.
it is the first time that I trust an unknown person, she was very skilled and managed to convince me.
I can prove everything I have chat backups and all transfers to mkjmarket.com
I hope I was as clear as possible, first of all I want to help other people not to fall into the same trap, then I would like some advice on the desperate attempt to get the money back.
@PK494 suggested very good steps for you to follow on the first note.... Complaint to local police and cyber cell about her.

Thanks for the answers I wrote about the incident to actionfraud.police.uk, https://www.fca.org.uk, econsumer.gov, we hope that these cursed scammers in the future will no longer exist. Thanks again and if you have any other advice let me know

Thanks for the answers I wrote about the incident to actionfraud.police.uk, https://www.fca.org.uk, econsumer.gov, we hope that these cursed scammers in the future will no longer exist. Thanks again and if you have any other advice let me know
Now, follow this....

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19140/Mkjmarkets.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

There is an active investigation of this scam by the Australian Federal Police. If you are a victim from Australia, please see the thread below for more details.

Back