Scammed by NITRADING??

gold-trader

Recruit
Hello

I am in the process of setting up a website at NiTradingSucks.com to make sure nobody is fooled by these con artists like I was ( yes of course partly my fault for believing it, as the saying goes: if it is too good to be true...) NiTrading is promoted on their website as 'MOTHER LODE that all traders have been searching for but never found, UNTIL NOW! ' And 'YOU CAN ACHIEVE CLOSE TO 100% WINNING TRADES ... ONCE YOU LEARN THE NI TRADING PROGRAM. YOU CAN TURN $100 INTO $1,000,000 IN A YEAR OR LESS ... EARN 100% - 1000% + RETURN PER MONTH'

So you pay $795 for this software plus a manual, spend at least 2 or 3 weeks reading and studying (ther eare at least 100 hours of video materials to listen to) and then you start tradiing.

And of course you fail miserably, and when you ask for explanation you get answers like 'the program is never wrong, you must study more' 'the program can't fail, you must learn to read it properly'. When you show the creator ,some canadian retired prof by the name of Nathan Zafran the EVIDENCE , he will simply give you pearls such as
'The answer is simple. Draw the channel lines, and find the largest size chart that holds the pattern closest to the merger point.'
In essence, every time you enter a trade based on a signal received say on the 3 minute chart and it goes sour, the guy tells you you should have looked at another chart, and so on and so forth. As usual, the system looks great HISTORICALLY, but it sucks big time if you want to TRADE with it, stay away from this crap

Gold-Trader

PS I do have trading history and charts and all to back this up, goign to publish it all on my site soon as I can get some time, since I am now broke thanks to Nathan Zafran

NITrading IS Scam

I second this post: NITrading IS Scam.

It's "made" by a well-known MLM-Guy without any will to support the students.

Also, NITrading is based on the MACD and SLOWD only and is only a bad copy of the well-known Turtle-stff (Trend-Following).

Every future student should be warned: don't buy this system !
Claude

Nitrading Is Scam

I think it is becoming a statement of fact that this so called system is really a
SCAM.We hope more people who are victims or possibly someone to defend NITRADING will post trends on this forum.

Mr Gold-Trader and Mr Claude-O should give more information as to help forum members take definite opinion on this issue.:mad:

I think it is becoming a statement of fact that this so called system is really a
SCAM.We hope more people who are victims or possibly someone to defend NITRADING will post trends on this forum.

Mr Gold-Trader and Mr Claude-O should give more information as to help forum members take definite opinion on this issue.:mad:

One way to "prove" that NI is SCAM is to redirect you to one discion we had about this program:
NITrading System - Nathan's Indicators - eInvestorsForum.com - Forex Forum, Forex Calendar, Forex Videos
There, I posted some points from within NI.
If useful for somebody, I could post some additional statements from the program owner or from the (closed) yahoo group (like examples for "answers" which are always the same pattern).
Just to make clear what "we" are writing here: It's a multiple-timeframe, momentum-based program working only with the macd and slowd and you (as a "student") are not allowed to post questions about your trades (see statements in my post above) but early students got mainly one answer: If you fail (ans loose), you've looked at the wrong timeframe. Which timeframe would be the right one... well, that will be "teached" nowhere. So, the program will never fail - only you could fail ;-) To use nother wording: The whoile program only looks at past patterns and explains why this pattern -probably- was the reason for something. No explanation how to determine the upcoming trends (the future). But, for explaning what the pricemovement was in the last 24h, you donÄt need any program, don't you ?
Claude.

They are going to promote this SCAM more and more

I couldn't believe it: I just received an announcement, that this SCAM will probably be promoted on Traderwsworld.com

I went over to the NI-Homepage to have a look how havely they promote this "program". What do I have to see ?
1. They still promote this "100% successfull program" thru a referal-system (guess why ?)
2. They use still an introductional video which does not show the whole story.
I made a screencopy of this video from their website. What you see on this screenshot is only part of the whole:
The "program" consists of 12 and more Workspaces, all showing different timeframes and different Indicator-Signals (btw: the "magic NI-indicators" are only a slowd and a macd). You (as a "student") have to choose the right timeframe by yourself. Unfortunatly, nobody could tell you, which one is the right timeframe. If you ask this in the yahoo-group, you'll allways get the same anser: "you are wrong, the system could never fail as it's perfect".
Well, on the screenshot, I marked those "signals" which are definitly not delivered by the systems as they are marked as "wrong" or "weak" signals within the manual.
So, many of those arrows in the video could not be found by a "student" as they show those "weak" or "wrong" signals. To use another wording: the introductional video is a fake ! (Guess why theres no live trading part in the video ?;-)

Attachments

• ni.jpg
    ni.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 16
Nitrading Is Scam

NI Trading and this NI Indicator stuff IS a SCAM.

How are youd ding with the NITRADINGSUCKS.COM website ? May I help you building it up ?
Regards,
Terry_Vire

Claude-O

I keep running into this guy all over the place, all he does is promote bad feeling and forum abuse in his wake. As a trader who trades using the N.I. Trading program, I can state that there is NO SCAM at all surrounding this program. The trading statements on the website to the best of my knowledge are real, for sure one of them is, as its mine.

Claude-O likes to harp on about scam this and scam that, in truth Claude-O is somebody who is looking for some get rich quick scheme, and is NOT prepared to do the hard work and due dilligence that is required to learn the NI methodology. When it is suggested that he takes the time to learn the course, he retorts with "there is no course" Well actually Claude, my dear chap. There is a course, there is a training manual and 50+ training recordings showing how to look for the necessary signals.

So why not just waste more of your spare time (You appear to have quite a bit of it on your hands) building a website that slags off a perfectly real program. Traders World is about to publish and article, having tested the program, there results are going to show you up for the gas-bag that you really are. And suck in some of the other sorry fools that you seem to try to recruit across many forums.

Claud-O you really need a change of career!

I keep running into this guy all over the place, all he does is promote bad feeling and forum abuse in his wake. As a trader who trades using the N.I. Trading program, I can state that there is NO SCAM at all surrounding this program. The trading statements on the website to the best of my knowledge are real, for sure one of them is, as its mine.

Claude-O likes to harp on about scam this and scam that, in truth Claude-O is somebody who is looking for some get rich quick scheme, and is NOT prepared to do the hard work and due dilligence that is required to learn the NI methodology. When it is suggested that he takes the time to learn the course, he retorts with "there is no course" Well actually Claude, my dear chap. There is a course, there is a training manual and 50+ training recordings showing how to look for the necessary signals.

So why not just waste more of your spare time (You appear to have quite a bit of it on your hands) building a website that slags off a perfectly real program. Traders World is about to publish and article, having tested the program, there results are going to show you up for the gas-bag that you really are. And suck in some of the other sorry fools that you seem to try to recruit across many forums.

Claud-O you really need a change of career!

Of course, I acceppt everybody standing-in for an old friend. Therefor, I could accept your post in this term.

What I could not accept are people and posts which only help SCAMMER to promote their stuff.
Nathan Zafran is well-known in the SCAMMER-World, one of the last examples is his "financial prosperity club" with many programs in it from which not one made serious payments (except one payment: the fee for Nathan).

If the NI-program is the big exception for Nathan and if you are a successful student (and I'm to stupid to get this program into my head) , pls. deliver us the ONLY accceptable proof: the (read-only) investor-pw for one account on which you are trading with NI. Also a demo-account would be fine.
But it must be an access to the account. All other things (like HTML-Files etc.) are fakeable and cutable (5 successfull trades in a row might show a good statement but don't make a successfull trader).
The investor-PW (esp. for a demo-account) is something that could be easily and safely delivered.
If you're not able to show us your account "live": ok, proof enough for NI to be "SCAM".

The trading statements on the website to the best of my knowledge are real, for sure one of them is, as its mine.

Hi Convy,

good to hear from one of the successful NI-students.

I'm still at the beginning of my learning and I'm not successful yet. Or, to say it in Nathans word: I didn't learned the language yet. But: I'm on my way ;-)

You're talking about a "course". For me, a course is something which is devided into Lessons (First, learn this, then, learn that...) combined with i.e. some exercises.
I did not found this course within the materials. The only things I found was the manual (explaining those things like divergence, Trendlines and Channel) and the manuals (showing on existing charts how successful NI could have worked on this charts).
Could you give me a hint if I have missed the "course" you mentioned or if I'm working with the right materials ?

I also follow Stefans BLOG where he gaves us some insights on his learning process. For me, it seems that he made some transformations and that he's not following NI 1:1 anymore. But he seems to be more successful than I am.
As I posted this question in the yahoo group already and received the answer "experience will you teach how to trade" (which seems to be the answer to several questions within NI), may I kindly ask you to show how you made your way ? Maybe in a separate post in the yahoo-group ? When you're trading, what are you doing (step-by-step) ? Of course, it's ok for me if you could not give me those hints.

Thanks in advance,
Frank

You're talking about a "course". For me, a course is something which is devided into Lessons (First, learn this, then, learn that...) combined with i.e. some exercises.
I did not found this course within the materials.

Hi Frank,
you will never find such a "course" as there is only the manual and the videos.
You know:
-that incomplete manual (quote: "this manual only contains the main basics to not overload it") discribing the "basics" like divergence (which you'll find in many other publications)
-the tutorials showing the situation in which the NI System would have worked in the past (ignoring all the situation where the system fails)

As I posted this question in the yahoo group already and received the answer "experience will you teach how to trade" may I kindly ask you to show how you made your way ?

Sorry Frank, but you will never ever get such a proof or direct help.
I posted several topics (or better: I tryed) and the only answer I received was: I have to learn it by experience (=by myself). No help, no explanation.
It seems to me that this whole scam is based on the students experience.
But: how you should make this experiences without any help: who knows...

The fact that NI ist SCAM is now finaly proven as there is no response to my request for a "real" and serious prove. Not one student posted something like a serious success-story. Only one guy (who's maybe selling this scam) posted some unprovable things.

NI IS SCAM.

Back