Scammed by NITRADING??

if anybody is interested, I have put up a small forum now at NiTrading SUCKS! for people to share experiences.
i am also planning to add some more information , like screenshots, conversations with mr Zafran, comments from the YahooGroup of Nitrading etc

regards

Gold-Trader

Last edited:
NI Sucks

One of the biggest scams out there. Guy actually trys to get you to believe that 1000s of hours of study upon the material of JM Hurst led him to "discover" that a glorified stochastics indicator is the "Motherlode". The course is the "Motherlode" of BS. Nathan also likes to scout out dissenters to his program on forums such as this and post under false names and act like a satisfied customer. Nathan you are a joke, as is your "program". You do a true and reprehensible disservice to the name JM Hurst, a true market researcher.

Nathan Zafran is embezzeling money from my 93 year old father! We just found out. My grandpa has been paying his rent (4,000 a mo.) and giving him atleast 1,000 to 2,000 every month! Zafran has gained his trust and has promised him 20x his original investment..but that was about 5 yrs ago! OMG I went to the bank w/dad. He wouldn't let me see what he was doing. Later the family got together and read what was happening! My pops has been supporting this Zafran for several years! The family is now in the works of taking Nathan Zafran DOWN...Nathan Zafran - Can you spell extortion? You better learn! Because your time is up....we as a family are taking legal action. We have you.

What country are you in? If it's the US, there are some very specific laws with harsh penalties regarding fiscal fraud against the elderly.

Back