SCAMMED by Nordextrading, I'm truly displeased

adooone

Recruit
Hello Everyone,
First of all, i feel very stupid right now, i don't know how did i fail for this Forex B.S

Scam Artists NordexTrading contacted me over the phone and they were calling from London. They convinced me that they're a legit company who can help me make money fast through currency exchange.

I wired $10K at first to them, then they showed me pictures of my trading account and that i'm making more money, heck, i made $80K according to them. They told me they need more money to increase my profit fast as a fantastic opportunity is in the horizon, so i invested another $15K. When my profit reached $150K i asked to withdraw my money and to my surprise, they stopped answering my emails and phone calls.

They kept trading using my account at Meta Trader 4, and they dropped my earning to $50K, so i asked an IT friend to help me change the password to the MT4 account and he did.

Guys, please help me, what should i do with those scammers? Can i withdraw my money without contacting my broker? how do i know if my account is real or demo/practice? I'm new to this Forex world and i'm literally lost, i truly need someone to save me.

Can i change to another broker who can help me withdraw my money?

First and foremost, no matter what they say, no matter what the promise, don't send them another cent.

Don't even suggest transferring money to another broker. It would be very sad if your money disappeared in transit and each broker blamed the other.

How and when did you deposit?

What country are you in?

Thank you so much for replying.

I'm from Saudi Arabia and the first amount i wired was 2 months ago, i wired $10K through my checking account. The second transaction was for $15K which i wired using my credit card. I already called my credit card company and explained the situation, they said they'll try to get me my money back.

The trader is still using my account but he's making bad purchase on purpose so i would lose the money, so i changed my MT4 password, hopefully they can't make me lose more money if the account was real.

So in total they took $25K from me and i'm not going to pay them a cent more. When i call the company, after i give them my account info they hang up on my.

Back