• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scammed by one girl and several brokers

I am having an issue with a company

John Tsai

Recruit
Hello! My name is John Tsai, I currently stay in Taiwan. I want to report 4 scammed broker and a girl, so no more people will get any more in the feature.
My story is as follows:

FOREX scam report
4 scammed brokers and a girl, Qian Li
Withdrawal from my MT5 account is requested, but blocked.

My name is John Tsai. I started to chat with Ms. Qian Li (李妍)from IFS Markets through Messenger.
5/31/2022. She asked me to change to Line to continue chatting. We keep chatting closely for about a month. Then I was persuaded by her that we use MT5 to deal gold trade, and all I have to do is to follow her instructions when to enter MT5, to buy or sell gold. However, I have to pay her 2.5% commission.

6/29, I applied an MT5 account from IFS MARKETS customer service through Skype. I felt a little surprised that my account is under a broker company name called DingHui international.

7/01, the second day after the new account, I was asked to reapply for a new account again under a new broker Locus market. A couple of days latter, I found
Locus Market received a lots of complaints from customers through FOREX. I showed Li the complaints.

7/14, they changed my account to another broker called BKYHYO. The broker is a little bit better, at least it has general registration in the USA with NFA license number 0539341. However, after searching FOREX and Google, I found the broker still has negative comments.

7/23, after serious consideration, and Li pushed me hard to increase investment. I decided to withdraw from the broker and make a request to withdraw some money from my MT5 account, $89,309 USDT. They did even not ask how much I want to withdraw, just tell me it will take 3 to 5 days.

7/29, six days after withdrawal request, I entered their customer service in Skype, and found my service is cut off. Also, all other communication means including Line, Messenger, Facebook are blocked too. So, I got no any way draw my money.

From all information, I conclude that the scammed IFS MARKETS at least includes 3 scam brokers:
1.DingHui international Limited.
dinghuideal.com
2.Locus market int Ltd.
locusmarkets.com/En
3.BKYHYO Ltd.
bkyhyoltd.com

I try to enter the above three websites , but I find the first two Websites have been removed.

Although, Li shuts off all communication means, I have collected enough evidence by creating a lots of screenshots. I also know her work office, her address, photos, email and her other informations even though we have never met because she lives in Hong Kong and I stay in Taiwan.

I am a retired person relying on this money for living. Can some body help me?

Photos explanation:
1. IFS Markets use Skype for customer service.
2. i applied IFS account, they give me DingHui.
3. It keep asking me to wait for IFS invitation. I have waited more than 10 days.
4. Scammed girl Facebook first page.
5. My MT5 account has $89309 USDT balance and I can’t get any penny.
6. I made an money withdrawal request and promised get money in 3~5 days.

Attachments

• C9DD38F9-725A-4218-A0A1-1AEDB42659E4.jpeg
    C9DD38F9-725A-4218-A0A1-1AEDB42659E4.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 89843FF9-901F-4C98-B924-558D7F42D340.jpeg
    89843FF9-901F-4C98-B924-558D7F42D340.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 52
  • D4F8BE13-A90D-4C2D-AE90-BFF92DEC863A.jpeg
    D4F8BE13-A90D-4C2D-AE90-BFF92DEC863A.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 60
  • AD7F6C27-DDC2-4D5D-9208-24F8414AF074.png
    AD7F6C27-DDC2-4D5D-9208-24F8414AF074.png
    509.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 81DA3595-7AF0-405A-8011-201A0A86290C.jpeg
    81DA3595-7AF0-405A-8011-201A0A86290C.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 6C7F0BD7-AE7B-4AFF-8B0C-A232B18D87A8.jpeg
    6C7F0BD7-AE7B-4AFF-8B0C-A232B18D87A8.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 52
Hello! My name is John Tsai, I currently stay in Taiwan. I want to report 4 scammed broker and a girl, so no more people will get any more in the feature.
My story is as follows:

FOREX scam report

My name is John Tsai. I started to chat with Ms. Qian Li (李妍)from IFS Markets through Messenger.
5/31/2022. She asked me to change to Line to continue chatting. We keep chatting closely for about a month. Then I was persuaded by her that we use MT5 to deal gold trade, and all I have to do is to follow her instructions when to enter MT5, to buy or sell gold. However, I have to pay her 2.5% commission.

6/29, I applied an MT5 account from IFS MARKETS customer service through Skype. I felt a little surprised that my account is under a broker company name called DingHui international.

7/01, the second day after the new account, I was asked to reapply for a new account again under a new broker Locus market. A couple of days latter, I found
Locus Market received a lots of complaints from customers through FOREX. I showed Li the complaints.

7/14, they changed my account to another broker called BKYHYO. The broker is a little bit better, at least it has general registration in the USA with NFA license number 0539341. However, after searching FOREX and Google, I found the broker still has negative comments.

7/23, after serious consideration, and Li pushed me hard to increase investment. I decided to withdraw from the broker and make a request to withdraw some money from my MT5 account, $89,309 USDT. They did even not ask how much I want to withdraw, just tell me it will take 3 to 5 days.

7/29, six days after withdrawal request, I entered their customer service in Skype, and found my service is cut off. Also, all other communication means including Line, Messenger, Facebook are blocked too. So, I got no any way draw my money.

From all information, I conclude that the scammed IFS MARKETS at least includes 3 scam brokers:
dinghuideal.com
2.Locus market int Ltd.
locusmarkets.com/En
3.BKYHYO Ltd.
bkyhyoltd.com

I try to enter the above three websites , but I find the first two Websites have been removed.

Although, Li shuts off all communication means, I have collected enough evidence by creating a lots of screenshots. I also know her work office, her address, photos, email and her other informations even though we have never met because she lives in Hong Kong and I stay in Taiwan.

Photos explanation:
3. It keep asking me to wait for IFS invitation. I have waited more than 10 days.
Thanks for the detailed information mate :)

Hello John, I know exactly how you feel as I have been a victim myself in the past. These "broker" sites make you deposit and sometimes even make it look like you've made outrageous gains just so they can make you pay hidden charges in the form of "taxes" and then when you try to withdraw your refunds, they keep asking you to pay more money by calling it different things. Handling fees and the likes. I wasn't going to lose most of the money i made during the crypto bull run so i reported to law enforcement hoping they could do something about it. i even involved the sec and regulators but nothing was done on my case. Asking you to do this will mostly be a waste of time, there might be a slim chance that they'll swing into action but, like i said it's a slim chance. However, I think referring you to a service like {tokenrecoupisabigfatscam at stealmoremoneyfromyou dot scammer. yOU can be rest assured of getting most of your funds back and also they do not charge an advance fee until they've retrieved what belongs to you. I think you should contact them and you will be very happy you did. I only hope that its not too late before you see this and decide to take action. I think it could be best if also decide to do all the things i have mentioned.
1. Filing a report with local enforcement since you have most of their details etc, and also contacting the mail.

GOODLUCK

My story is as follows:

FOREX scam report

dinghuideal.com
2.Locus market int Ltd.
locusmarkets.com/En
3.BKYHYO Ltd.
bkyhyoltd.com

Photos explanation:
Hi, I think you should report it to police and Financial Supervisory Commission in your country. Regards Greg

My story is as follows:

FOREX scam report

dinghuideal.com
2.Locus market int Ltd.
locusmarkets.com/En
3.BKYHYO Ltd.
bkyhyoltd.com

Photos explanation:
Dear John,
Exactly the same happened to me !
I got lured into it through a contact i got to know via a langauage learning app TANDEM on which i tried to learn and improve Chinese. ( I am from Europe ).
My damage is even bigger than yours. My first broker was Locus , i wanted to withdraw some money with BKYHYO, a smaller amount of 3000 USDT was no problem, i had it in 2 days. Then after the switch to Grand Signal Market Limited August 10th 2022, i wanted to withdraw over 100k, they are refusing this now. They want me to pay 20% taxes on my account, then they would approve my withdrawal. A total scam !!!
I also have lots of photos etc. , contacted already a lawyer who is taking care of it. But the chances to see any money are less than 1:10 !!
Every time they changed the Broker they had a " Hacker Attack ". They basically try to wipe out their identity.
It seems like the people sit in HongKong and act very professional.

1.Locus market int Ltd.
locusmarkets.com/En
2.BKYHYO Ltd.
bkyhyoltd.com
3. Grand Signal Market Limited

Dear John,
I got lured into it through a contact i got to know via a langauage learning app TANDEM on which i tried to learn and improve Chinese. ( I am from Europe ).
My damage is even bigger than yours. My first broker was Locus , i wanted to withdraw some money with BKYHYO, a smaller amount of 3000 USDT was no problem, i had it in 2 days. Then after the switch to Grand Signal Market Limited August 10th 2022, i wanted to withdraw over 100k, they are refusing this now. They want me to pay 20% taxes on my account, then they would approve my withdrawal. A total scam !!!
I also have lots of photos etc. , contacted already a lawyer who is taking care of it. But the chances to see any money are less than 1:10 !!
Every time they changed the Broker they had a " Hacker Attack ". They basically try to wipe out their identity.

1.Locus market int Ltd.
locusmarkets.com/En
2.BKYHYO Ltd.
bkyhyoltd.com
oh gosh, similar thing happened to me too...can't loose al m savings, such fool I was...I was using junle.info broker using MT5 in US and for last 8 months my funds were growing great- once there was loss too but gained a lot..I was being told when to trade and was able to withdraw $3100 in feb but can't withdraw since july end and now the website is nowhere to be found taking my millions..how are you guys dealing with the getting the funds back? complain to local won't help as this is all online..the person introduced me was and still seem unbelievably true the way I was approached and plotted for so long -more than 9 months now.. I am loosing my mind now.

Yeah worth going to the regulator in your country and reporting this. Good luck getting any lost funds back!

Hello
Dear John,

1.Locus market int Ltd.
locusmarkets.com/En
2.BKYHYO Ltd.
bkyhyoltd.com
Hello Again,
Now they change teh broker again. The new comapny they are usign is called Lacaptrading.com !! So it is nr. 4 in 3 Month !!
1.Locus market int Ltd.
locusmarkets.com/En
2.BKYHYO Ltd.
bkyhyoltd.com
4. www.lacaptrading.com

Back