• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Pepperstone holding all my funds and restricting account with open trades and saying to repay overpaid rebates worth around 70,000 USD

I am having an issue with a company
Follow my suggestions and invite them to this thread first.
They informed me that writing at Forex Peace Army is breach of clause and breaking confidentiality clause as per terms and condition. That is why I am not inviting them. But I see that one of the response given seems their agent or themselves as I see use of same words and trying to make up a case.

Please advice on this.

They informed me that writing at Forex Peace Army is breach of clause and breaking confidentiality clause as per terms and condition. That is why I am not inviting them. But I see that one of the response given seems their agent or themselves as I see use of same words and trying to make up a case.

Please advice on this.
You are having trouble with them and you are not inviting them here is not good. FPA always here from both of the side.

You are having trouble with them and you are not inviting them here is not good. FPA always here from both of the side.
ok i got that now. But do you think they will not make issues out of that. As they warned me already that if I do not remove the post they will place the clause of breach of agreement and will not be available for settlement. I am new here so do not know how to go about. Can you please advice on their threat

ok i got that now. But do you think they will not make issues out of that. As they warned me already that if I do not remove the post they will place the clause of breach of agreement and will not be available for settlement. I am new here so do not know how to go about. Can you please advice on their threat
Invite them to this thread, I`ll talk with them here.

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Aug 12, 2021 at 8:42 PM

Back