Scammed by Plus500 and Iq Option

Jack90

Recruit
Hi, i joined FPA cause i was scammed by 2 trading platform, plus500 and Iq Option.

Plus500 was triggering my pending orders everytime and i was losing continuosly.

On IqOption i made a lot of profit since the beginning; when i requested the withdraw, they blocked my trading cause they said i had to do an upgrade of their platform. After that, i started to lose from every trade i was doing and i lost everything in 10 times less the time i made to profit.

Can someone help me please? i lost a lot of money.

Thanks

Hi, i joined FPA cause i was scammed by 2 trading platform, plus500 and Iq Option.

Plus500 was triggering my pending orders everytime and i was losing continuosly.

On IqOption i made a lot of profit since the beginning; when i requested the withdraw, they blocked my trading cause they said i had to do an upgrade of their platform. After that, i started to lose from every trade i was doing and i lost everything in 10 times less the time i made to profit.

Thanks
Jack where are you based UK? Australia?

Thanks
Open a new thread about each broker you got scammed with and invite them to your thread.

Both were very well-known for their notorious fraud cases with withdrawals and many more. All I could advice is, stay away and find yourself a reputable broker.

Both were very well-known for their notorious fraud cases with withdrawals and many more. All I could advice is, stay away and find yourself a reputable broker.

Thanks for the advise by the way i think that the forex trading is far better than the binary option trading. No doubt that binary options trading is a good way of trading options but still forex is more better than binary options. Moreover this BO industry is still under development which means chances of more frauds possible. So, whatever you trade, do your own research and invest only what you afford to loose.

Back