Scammed by QIVIUT QCL https://www.qclfx.co/

cheated_89

Recruit
Hello,

I joined to the group of users which were scammed by pretty Hong Kong girl. The loss is huge and it's a shame to me so I just simply describe my history.

I met the girl on Tinder, then we moved to Whatsapp. Her name was Amy, but after the conversation she told me that her real name is Han Xue (韩雪) but I can called her Xiao Xue (小雪). We started smoothly in September, talked a lot about everything, she told me that she's a financial analyst, play on Forex since 6 years and also have beauty salon (now closed because of covid). We flirted a little and talk about dates after covid, and in the meantime she started to teach me how to trade on demo account in Sro Capital srofx.com

After two weeks I opened real account, transfer a money (via BTC, so charge-back from Bank is impossible) by customer service (Anna from SRO, later Abby from QCL) which she gave me and constantly learn and follow Amy moves. What is interesting that we played almost everyday and opened one position per day (long or short) and we always win. 100% win. I believed her and didn't check the broker. My bad. In the end of the year my account was moved from SRO Capital to QCL qclfx.co and we still played and won all the time. She showed me photos from MT4 that she deposit 2x200k$ in this year. In general we traded mainly on gold and sometimes bitcoin and also sometimes she showed me her income (between 4.5k$ - 50k$).

One week ago I tried to withdraw money from QCL to my virtual wallet. I did it with Customer Service (Abby from QCL) and the first attempt was positive (10$ in USDT) and money was transferred to my wallet. So I decided to perform second attempt with much bigger amount. After this my account is frozen, Abby from Customer Serice trying to explain that there is something wrong with my virtual wallet and if I want to unfreeze I need to transfer 30% of my balance because regulator found a fraud or something similar. Now I know that is a scam and I won't pay. I accepted my huge loss. Life goes on.
Amy (or Xiao Xue) written to me until yesterday, trying to be my friend, even when I said to her that it's a scam and she is a scammer and cheated me, but she doesn't want to admit to cheating. She played to the end. I think she still think that she will convince me and I will pay those 30%.

Last thing - based on comments here I wrote to her and ask about video call on Whatsapp to talk what's happened etc (to check is she real, and not a fat guy) and she called me on video camera after 3-4minutes, but I couldn't answer the call because of important meeting at work. Do you think that she feels so unpunished that no one will catch her? I think we will talk on video in few days so it looks like at least she is real.

We had a call 2 days ago and I saw her face in one second, but I am almost sure that it is a different person than on photos. Here you can have a look which photos she used, if you have the same, you can be sure that this is scam.

Conclusions:
- Never trust Chinese girls
- Always check a broker - there are a lot of scams on the market and it's your money.
- Prepare a plan how to recover this loss in 2021
- Wallet from which QCL transferred USDT to me, 0xf41f8d13ea99b8e8a46ebd3becd06ff37ea9824d (here be careful, it looks like people can withdraw some small amounts between 0-3000$ broker wants to be more credible). You can check transactions from their wallet here https://etherscan.io/

Questions to you guys:
- How was it possible that we always earn money? Did she or scam broker manipulated price and she's got some signals from them when to buy/sell?
- Who is now owner of my money? I don't know is she cheated me alone or she works for scam company.
- Is there a chance to recover money? If yes, can you tell me how to do this? Any advice are welcome.
- If someone know how to track their sites etc. I will appreciate for info, I would like to continue with them.
- Do you know a good layers who can look and take this case and help?
- What penalty awaits her if she will be caught by the police?
- Is it something what I can do in this case? As I know I can raise this to Hong Kong Police.
- Maybe it's a good idea to get to this environment (company) and destroy them from the inside? Did someone tried?
- The girl made a mistake in my opinion: she went on holidays for the weekend and send me her photos from village. Now I identified the hotel/village in China, and identified potential flight number so if it's true and she's been there, it should be easy to identify who is she based on the list of hotel guests during this weekend or passenger list from aircraft. I plan to write to this hotel but also inform HK Police, they should easy identify this girl. The problem is now it looks like it's a different girl.

Below you will find her and customer service photos.

PS.1 During the account migration from SRO Capital to QIVIUT, they probably by mistake open for me another account under different broker: populusfx.com which is in my opinion another scam. BE CAREFUL.

PS.2 As I know on the beginning it was a company named Reset investment management LLC, then UGL exchange, then SRO Capital, now it's QIVIUT and Populus, so I think there is the same group behind this scam.

PS.3 When I talked about Populus to Amy, she was surprised and told me that she will ask her teacher about some other safe broker so I expect another address for scam broker in the list.

Below you will find phone numbers and photos of those girls. Maybe someone recognize them and bring more news to us.
+852 5624 8552 Amy 1
+852 5704 3788 Amy 2
+852 6485 5036 Amy 3
+852 5319 7874 Anna (Customer Service - SRO Capital)
+852 6093 8780 Abby (Customer Service - QCL)

Attachments

• Amy_1.PNG
    Amy_1.PNG
    545.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Amy_2.PNG
    Amy_2.PNG
    271.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Amy_3.jpg
    Amy_3.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Amy_4.jpg
    Amy_4.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Amy_5.jpeg
    Amy_5.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Amy_6.jpeg
    Amy_6.jpeg
    192.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Amy_8.jpeg
    Amy_8.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Amy_video_1.mp4
    1 MB
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-11-17 at 5.01.26 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-11-17 at 5.01.26 PM.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Abby_QCL.jpg
    Abby_QCL.jpg
    645.9 KB · Views: 25
Hello,

I joined to the group of users which were scammed by pretty Hong Kong girl. The loss is huge and it's a shame to me so I just simply describe my history.

I met the girl on Tinder, then we moved to Whatsapp. Her name was Amy, but after the conversation she told me that her real name is Han Xue (韩雪) but I can called her Xiao Xue (小雪). We started smoothly in September, talked a lot about everything, she told me that she's a financial analyst, play on Forex since 6 years and also have beauty salon (now closed because of covid). We flirted a little and talk about dates after covid, and in the meantime she started to teach me how to trade on demo account in Sro Capital srofx.com

After two weeks I opened real account, transfer a money (via BTC, so charge-back from Bank is impossible) by customer service (Anna from SRO, later Abby from QCL) which she gave me and constantly learn and follow Amy moves. What is interesting that we played almost everyday and opened one position per day (long or short) and we always win. 100% win. I believed her and didn't check the broker. My bad. In the end of the year my account was moved from SRO Capital to QCL qclfx.co and we still played and won all the time. She showed me photos from MT4 that she deposit 2x200k$ in this year. In general we traded mainly on gold and sometimes bitcoin and also sometimes she showed me her income (between 4.5k$ - 50k$).

One week ago I tried to withdraw money from QCL to my virtual wallet. I did it with Customer Service (Abby from QCL) and the first attempt was positive (10$ in USDT) and money was transferred to my wallet. So I decided to perform second attempt with much bigger amount. After this my account is frozen, Abby from Customer Serice trying to explain that there is something wrong with my virtual wallet and if I want to unfreeze I need to transfer 30% of my balance because regulator found a fraud or something similar. Now I know that is a scam and I won't pay. I accepted my huge loss. Life goes on.
Amy (or Xiao Xue) written to me until yesterday, trying to be my friend, even when I said to her that it's a scam and she is a scammer and cheated me, but she doesn't want to admit to cheating. She played to the end. I think she still think that she will convince me and I will pay those 30%.

Last thing - based on comments here I wrote to her and ask about video call on Whatsapp to talk what's happened etc (to check is she real, and not a fat guy) and she called me on video camera after 3-4minutes, but I couldn't answer the call because of important meeting at work. Do you think that she feels so unpunished that no one will catch her? I think we will talk on video in few days so it looks like at least she is real.

We had a call 2 days ago and I saw her face in one second, but I am almost sure that it is a different person than on photos. Here you can have a look which photos she used, if you have the same, you can be sure that this is scam.

Conclusions:
- Never trust Chinese girls
- Always check a broker - there are a lot of scams on the market and it's your money.
- Prepare a plan how to recover this loss in 2021
- Wallet from which QCL transferred USDT to me, 0xf41f8d13ea99b8e8a46ebd3becd06ff37ea9824d (here be careful, it looks like people can withdraw some small amounts between 0-3000$ broker wants to be more credible). You can check transactions from their wallet here https://etherscan.io/

Questions to you guys:
- How was it possible that we always earn money? Did she or scam broker manipulated price and she's got some signals from them when to buy/sell?
- Who is now owner of my money? I don't know is she cheated me alone or she works for scam company.
- Is there a chance to recover money? If yes, can you tell me how to do this? Any advice are welcome.
- If someone know how to track their sites etc. I will appreciate for info, I would like to continue with them.
- Is it something what I can do in this case? As I know I can raise this to Hong Kong Police.
- Maybe it's a good idea to get to this environment (company) and destroy them from the inside? Did someone tried?
- The girl made a mistake in my opinion: she went on holidays for the weekend and send me her photos from village. Now I identified the hotel/village in China, and identified potential flight number so if it's true and she's been there, it should be easy to identify who is she based on the list of hotel guests during this weekend or passenger list from aircraft. I plan to write to this hotel but also inform HK Police, they should easy identify this girl. The problem is now it looks like it's a different girl.

Below you will find her and customer service photos.

PS.1 During the account migration from SRO Capital to QIVIUT, they probably by mistake open for me another account under different broker: populusfx.com which is in my opinion another scam. BE CAREFUL.

PS.2 As I know on the beginning it was a company named Reset investment management LLC, then UGL exchange, then SRO Capital, now it's QIVIUT and Populus, so I think there is the same group behind this scam.

PS.3 When I talked about Populus to Amy, she was surprised and told me that she will ask her teacher about some other safe broker so I expect another address for scam broker in the list.

Below you will find phone numbers and photos of those girls. Maybe someone recognize them and bring more news to us.
+852 5624 8552 Amy 1
+852 5704 3788 Amy 2
+852 6485 5036 Amy 3
+852 5319 7874 Anna (Customer Service - SRO Capital)
+852 6093 8780 Abby (Customer Service - QCL)
Sorry for your loss however this is a common scam for most of these fake brokers. One recent change is that the girls will take video calls with the victims but the light is always low or the video quality is bad to make it hard to identify that the person you are talking with is the same as the pictures you were sent. Regardless the pictures are always stolen from someone else and not the same person you are talking directly with. If you do a video call, try to record it for your records.

Regarding your questions, below are some answers.

The charts, graphs, signals are manipulated to allow the scammers to control everything. It is more convincing to have you make a profit at first and then lose your investment. This gives the illusion the trades are real and to try and trick people into thinking that maybe a broker is legitimate. For the scenario you described above, 99% of time time this is a scam.

It is hard to say as there can be many mule accounts used to transfer the funds around. Usually these scams are ran by a larger organization and the "girls" are not acting alone. Without disclosing your personal details what account(s) did you send the funds to? Below are some more details about the website for this company and where it is currently hosted.

1611855373597.png

There are three websites using the same IP (18.163.60.112).
1611855448841.png

1611855529709.png

More information is needed about how you sent the funds, where you sent them to, etc. Don't disclose your personal details when you post on this site.

This company claims to be headquartered in the US and registered with the US NFA. Have you contacted the NFA to verify this claim? Assuming they are not, you should file a complaint immediately with the US CFTC.

1611855789258.png

I recommend to gather some additional information however yes there are many lawyers available for securities fraud. What lawyer to choose depends upon where the fraud occurred which usually boils down to what country did the funds go to and what country are these scammers located in? This is easier to ask than to answer.

Every country is different but money laundering and theft is usually punishable by prison in most countries.

File complaints with the HK SFC, HK Police, US NFA, US CFTC, your local regulators, police, etc. It is common for the scammers to block the victims after a loss has occurred. Start to take screen shots of your account balances, all communication and even the website (some websites are taken offline after a while). Do a thorough job to document everything for your records because the road to recovery can be long!

Regarding SROFX.com, things don't look good. There is a SRO Capital LLC in the US which is registered however the SRO you did business with is not this same company (i.e. the scammers did a clone). Scammers often take a legitimate company and try to mirror it to confuse investors. Apparently RIM was the predecessor to SROFX.com and below are some reviews online for RIM and SROFX.

1611857769305.png

1611858097609.png
1611858194698.png

1611857473338.png

1611857538813.png

1611857692911.png

Attachments

• 1611857839951.png
    1611857839951.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 8
One of the sites listed on the same IP as QCLFX is ACMFXGROUP. When searching for this company, assuming it's the same, they appear to be in South Africa. You may want to try to find more information about this company to understand their relationship to QCLFX.

1611860594929.png

1611860681532.png

Hello,

@The Punisher thank you for your explanation and for your answer.

I already made a offline copy of the site and export all history from WhatsApp for those 5 numbers with all media etc. There are all screenshots because when I made the transfers I needed to improve it to customer service by screenshot.

In case of money transfer I made it to Coinbase wallet and then convert to BTC and then send to the wallet provided by Customer Service. Maybe someone heard about returning back money if the transfer was made in this way? Is there a way to recover the money? I suspect that when I go to the bank they will do nothing, because Coinbase didn't cheat me. Money was transferred by me from Coinbase to the Scam brokers wallet. I start to send the money I November and the last transfer I made in January.

I checked on the NSA site and this broker is a copy of other company and they don't have any license.
I also start to check ACMFXGROUP but unfortunately there are not many information's about them.
Also started to file complaints with the HK SFC, HK Police, US NFA, US CFTC.

Can you recommend some other steps which I can make in my case?

Hello, The Punisher and cheated_89

I have read all your convos.
I, myself is a victim of deceptive money making involving cryptocurrencies.
I posted my reviews here together with the co-victims.

I would like to know if they are of the same company or whether they just changed the website. But the scam tactics are the same as what cheated_89 has experience

Reviews:
Forum:

I hope to hear from you guys.

Hello,

@The Punisher thank you for your explanation and for your answer.

I already made a offline copy of the site and export all history from WhatsApp for those 5 numbers with all media etc. There are all screenshots because when I made the transfers I needed to improve it to customer service by screenshot.

In case of money transfer I made it to Coinbase wallet and then convert to BTC and then send to the wallet provided by Customer Service. Maybe someone heard about returning back money if the transfer was made in this way? Is there a way to recover the money? I suspect that when I go to the bank they will do nothing, because Coinbase didn't cheat me. Money was transferred by me from Coinbase to the Scam brokers wallet. I start to send the money I November and the last transfer I made in January.

I checked on the NSA site and this broker is a copy of other company and they don't have any license.
I also start to check ACMFXGROUP but unfortunately there are not many information's about them.
Also started to file complaints with the HK SFC, HK Police, US NFA, US CFTC.

Can you recommend some other steps which I can make in my case?
What country are you from and what is your total principal loss?

Hello, The Punisher and cheated_89

I have read all your convos.
I, myself is a victim of deceptive money making involving cryptocurrencies.
I posted my reviews here together with the co-victims.

I would like to know if they are of the same company or whether they just changed the website. But the scam tactics are the same as what cheated_89 has experience

Reviews:
Forum:

I hope to hear from you guys.
What country are you from and what is your total principal loss?

Back