Scammed by Secured Options

TitanScam

Private
I recently opened an account with Secured Options to test them out. After opening the account I was contacted by my account manager Jacob who told me about this unbelievable US election deal where you can make 2000% on your money in 10 days. Thats right his words were 20:1. $20 for every $1 you put in. I've now learnt the hard way that if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

When I searched FPA for Secured Options I found some very alarming stories. Just the normal scam stories. They manage your account (with insurance off course), they lose your money, you invest more, they lose again, they don't refund the money. I guess most scam stories are like this. But when I looked deeper, I realized that Secured Options transactions reflect as Grey Mountain on my bank statements. The same as Titan Trade. Coincidence?

You can read my story here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/titan-trade-managed-forex-account-scam.46475/. Interesting thing is, Doc Mike was working with David Fisher, who lost all his money. I believe this is the same David Fisher who managed my account and lost all my money after I told him to stop trading.

I further believe that Titan and Secured Options are being run by the same people. Same refernece on bank statements and same scammy brokers. Therefor big scam warning. They have run into too much trouble as Titan and now they registered a new name and brand and start from scratch using the same old names to scam people.

They even sent me a contract showing me the insurance. Don't be fooled by these scamsters.

Attachments

• Secured Options insured contract12.compressed.pdf
    90.5 KB · Views: 10
I recently opened an account with Secured Options to test them out. After opening the account I was contacted by my account manager Jacob who told me about this unbelievable US election deal where you can make 2000% on your money in 10 days. Thats right his words were 20:1. $20 for every $1 you put in. I've now learnt the hard way that if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

When I searched FPA for Secured Options I found some very alarming stories. Just the normal scam stories. They manage your account (with insurance off course), they lose your money, you invest more, they lose again, they don't refund the money. I guess most scam stories are like this. But when I looked deeper, I realized that Secured Options transactions reflect as Grey Mountain on my bank statements. The same as Titan Trade. Coincidence?

You can read my story here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/titan-trade-managed-forex-account-scam.46475/. Interesting thing is, Doc Mike was working with David Fisher, who lost all his money. I believe this is the same David Fisher who managed my account and lost all my money after I told him to stop trading.

I further believe that Titan and Secured Options are being run by the same people. Same refernece on bank statements and same scammy brokers. Therefor big scam warning. They have run into too much trouble as Titan and now they registered a new name and brand and start from scratch using the same old names to scam people.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/swedis...cks-brokers-to-israel-files-police-complaint/

Get in touch with AIG insurance immediately. Tell them you suspect that Secured Options is abusing the AIG name in order to steal money from clients.

Add this information about fake insurance to any reports to the ISA and other regulators.

Back