Scammed by securedoptions out of about $100,000 USD, they agreed to pay me $140,000 but still nothin

DocMike

Recruit
Scammed by Securedoptions out of approx $150,000USD they got my money and after some complaining agreed to return $140,000 by the customer relations manager Mr Mattew Stone and still nothing, no communications nothing, this was outright fraud and I believe i have a case against this man as well as a man by the name of Mr David Fisher head broker, who continued to trade my whole account via another broker under his employ and i lost approx $120,000,

Scammed by Securedoptions out of approx $150,000USD they got my money and after some complaining agreed to return $140,000 by the customer relations manager Mr Mattew Stone and still nothing, no communications nothing, this was outright fraud and I believe i have a case against this man as well as a man by the name of Mr David Fisher head broker, who continued to trade my whole account via another broker under his employ and i lost approx $120,000,

Few suggestions for you.

*Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12523/www.securedoptions.com
* Open FPA traders court case here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/
* Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Call your credit card company immediately and tell them this is serious fraud, and this is not what you signed up for. Ask them to forward your dispute to their international compliance department on this issue, as you are in full entitlement to your money back here as binary options is more than likely illegal in your country. If you deposited the money to them through a wire transfer, getting your money back is next to impossible unfortunately, but if you deposited through credit card you can still issue a chargeback.

I believe WinChargeback can sometimes help with bank wire reversals. Also, they can try to help if the bank refuses a chargeback for any reason other than being past the deadline.

Sharks the lot of them. Save your Skype database on your PC. Screen dump every single shot of your banking history. Us EZ recorder if your need screens shots of a mobile device. Engage help from those in situ in Israel. These people are a nightmare and they leave home every day knowing they are spreading misery.

I was told Matthew Stone was from Corporate Services. He was going sort everything out for me. What he did was ask me for another 10K after losing 15K of my money and guaranteed me a 28k return. By this time I had had enough of Kate Miller, Ben's trading room and Matthew Stone. So I declined, turns out this is just an extension of the scam and I would have lost the lot.
E="Moroontrader, post: 263372, member: 137996"]Sharks the lot of them. Save your Skype database on your PC. Screen dump every single shot of your banking history. Us EZ recorder if your need screens shots of a mobile device. Engage help from those in situ in Israel. These people are a nightmare and they leave home every day knowing they are spreading misery.[/QUOTE]

anteed me ( with signed contract)

Back