• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal issues with Sinoxfx.com

I am having an issue with a company

ccoluccia

Private
I opened an account on Sinoxfx. My account is: 2132647477.

I did intial deposit of 1900usd. After some week i did withdrawal request but i never get any money. Neither profit or initial deposit.

Now are passed 25 days.

Below some conversation i did on Whatsapp with their account manager:

Ruwan Mendis. senior account manager: phone number: +971 58 124 5377

1656329234994.png

here some chat with them:

1656329304249.png

1656329352061.png

I opened an account on Sinoxfx. My account is: 2132647477.

I did intial deposit of 1900usd. After some week i did withdrawal request but i never get any money. Neither profit or initial deposit.

Now are passed 25 days.

Below some conversation i did on Whatsapp with their account manager:

Ruwan Mendis. senior account manager: phone number: +971 58 124 5377

View attachment 77911

here some chat with them:

View attachment 77912

View attachment 77913
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19300/sinox-fx-review and then follow the below suggestions.

Now, follow this, invite the company by using the invite company option on your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then follow this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

He told you to F@#k off at the end !!!
The tramp I hope you get more than your money back the absolute lowlife

I just invited the sinoxfx.com broker to partecipate this thread.
You need to follow the steps correctly, when you do so, the below message comes automatically to this thread.

Note: You have to wait at least 4 days to launch an invitation.

OP Screen shot.jpg

For what I know they have physical Office in dubai.
Office No. 701, 7th Floor, Al Jawhara Building, Bank Street, Bur Dubai, U.A.E.

I should go there and kick in the ass them until they will not release back funds. I think i will do it soon. Me or some friend of mine.

Back