Scammed by Sivanko.com (starcoin)!!! Pls help me!!!

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jul 27, 2020 at 10:33 AM

I already sent the invitation sir but they will not respond never back!!!!!! What i have to do for the next step? Thanks

[QUOTE = "Mikele, publicación: 374525, miembro: 226812"]
¡Transferí de Binance a Sivanko.com (estafa) ETH por valor de 15,000 eur! la semana pasada, cuando quise retirar mi dinero, ¡congelaron mi billetera y no pudieron hacer ninguna operación! ¿Tengo la oportunidad de recuperar mi dinero? ¿alguien me puede ayudar?
[/CITAR]
Hola Mikele, soy Mario
También invertí y amigos, no tanto como usted, y no podemos retirar nuestra inversión, ni siquiera hablamos de ganancias, espero encontrar más personas y podemos hacer algo en contra de estos sitios

I transferred from Binance to Sivanko.com (scam) ETH worth 15,000 eur! last week when I wanted to withdraw my money, they froze my wallet and icouldn't do any operation ! do I have a chance to get my money back ??? can someone help me?
Hi Mikele. I also invested and friends, not as much as you, and we can not withdraw our investment, we do not even talk about profit, I hope to find more people and we can do something against these sites

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

Hello, I also invested some money in LNEC in June. Everything was going well until a certain moment, I even managed to sell a small amount of LNEC in early July, convert it into bitcoin and made the withdrawal without any problem. More recently, by mid-July, I sold again a small amount of LNEC, converted it to bitcoin and made the withdrawal. This time they didn't authorized the withdrawal, I contacted customer service who told me that the LNEC coin was entering its subscription period and could not be sold until August 10, the date of the supposed LNEC IPO.
Any suggestions on how I should proceed? Thanks!

Hello my friend, I was told that I can't withdraw the money until August 10, but everything is a fake! it is a fake platform and our money has long since disappeared! I don't think we have any solution to recover !!! +33 605656623 is my number, if you want we can make a watsap group where to look for solutions!!! Everything is a scamm:(((

Back