Scammed by Sivanko.com (starcoin)!!! Pls help me!!!

Just a waste of time. Don't fall for this HYIP all end up as scam eventually.

I'm sorry for ur loss.
now they send me this
-After successfully paying your personal income tax, you will provide me with the BTC transaction order you sent, and I will submit it to the relevant personnel for processing. After the processing is successful, your starcoin account can resume normal withdrawals.

now they send me this
-After successfully paying your personal income tax, you will provide me with the BTC transaction order you sent, and I will submit it to the relevant personnel for processing. After the processing is successful, your starcoin account can resume normal withdrawals.
Don't send anymore money. Just cut ur losses now.

Also just saying. There are no companies that can do fund recovery. If you are approached unless it's a share from recovered funds don't pay anything upfront.

Hello,
I have also trouble with sivanko.com
I bought NLEC and now they want 0,456 B tax. I know that is another part of scam, but how i can back my inwest amount? Mayby anybody have a any idea?

Hi

I've been scammed by this Chinese mob too. I have already reported it to the police so that they do not use my ID for embezzlement and other uses and I advise you to do the same. I'm collecting all the information, from Tinder's IDs, which can be used to hunt down the scammers, to any kind of email, photo sent, data sent of any kind, I'm looking at the metadata of the photos that were sent to me to determine if there is any kind of information that has escaped them and can give a clue to the cryptographic police units to find these bastards. In these days I want to create a platform where we can upload all the documentation, and in principle I will give you instructions on how to look and extract the metadata from the photos sent by WhatsApp. I also advise you to change the bank account numbers and phone numbers as soon as possible, as well as emails, etc.

Let's go get those mother****er friends!

Hi, I remember the website had a mobile app, did anyone download it by chance? If you have it, is there any way you can send it to me for analysis?

I transferred from Binance to Sivanko.com (scam) ETH worth 15,000 eur! last week when I wanted to withdraw my money, they froze my wallet and icouldn't do any operation ! do I have a chance to get my money back ??? can someone help me?

Too many of these scams going around. Unfortunately most things involving Crypto is a scam, whether it is investments,mining, trading whatever. The only legit thing is if you do it yourself.

Back