Scammed by Sivanko.com (starcoin)!!! Pls help me!!!

Can you register on Trust pilot you will see there same subject. I cant do anything here. No put email, phone, links.. So we continue convesation therr

FPA Forums Team Note: Your link was caught in the moderation queue and has been approved. Publicly posting a phone number or email address here will be an open invitation to recovery room scammers.
Ok, I apologize

I did not send you zip file, i sent you apk on signal arnaques. No, I am not scammer
Hi Alen,

So the file 14153 is the file that is downloaded directly as an apk from the platform?

The file is a zip, and of course, the zip can be a tremendous virus. If this is the file that is downloaded then I thank you and I will have to treat it with care.

Thank you!

Hello Pepe Ruzi
I was also cheated by the Sivanko website, I invested $ 4000 from Binance in NLEC and then in BGC, getting codes from a girl I met on tinder and when I wanted to withdraw money on August 22, the site stopped working. I have this person's phone number and some photos.

Hi Seb,

If you have Tinder's ID it is the only thing we could use as a clue. Phone numbers are numbers that in China can be obtained without any trace, and from the photos, when sent by whatsapp they are compressed and certain metadata like GPS location is removed. Come on they are very clever.

Hi Alen,

So the file 14153 is the file that is downloaded directly as an apk from the platform?

The file is a zip, and of course, the zip can be a tremendous virus. If this is the file that is downloaded then I thank you and I will have to treat it with care.

Thank you!
Yes, that is that file which I sent to you(starcoin apk) 9MB
I dont have any virus, as I know on my mobile.
Especially,never come to my mind to send someone a virus!!
Good luck

Back