Scammed by StockPair

Cl3159

Recruit
I started trading Binary option with stockpair.net since April 2017 after survey the market knowing that Stockpair is a good and reliable broker.

On the 3rd months using their platform (June 2017), out of no where I received an email from their compliance department - stating that my trading account is now under review for trading activity which does not seem to comply with their Term and Conditions especially Clause 8, 11 and 12.

Few days prior to this incident, my trading payout was reduced tremendously from 70-71% to only 63-64%. As explained by their customer service, ratio is changed from time to time without having to inform trader due to market conditions. And when I use different account to check the payout ratio, the ratio was totally different than mine. My account remains 63-64% while the other account stands at 70-71% for same asset and same expiry time! How absurd!

Few days later, stockpair.net compliance replied to me regarding the investigation - their verdict is that they have finished the review and said that I violated their T&C but they simply WILL NOT reveal what I have violated (in which i did not after reading their clauses on website) and in the email clearly stating that they WILL NOT communicate to me on any queries regarding this verdict (I have the right to know and fight for what is wrong and now I am just being shut off from communicating!)
In their email they mentioned all the trades taken after 18th April will be reversed, be it winning or losing trades all will be nullified.
A day after, my trading account went from 3500USD turned into -273.60USD!

This is a total scam - without any proof they simply wiped out my account and take away all my winning profits and refusing me to get in contact with them. I need justice!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 00.39.20.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 00.39.20.png
    296.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 00.55.24.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 00.55.24.png
    840.8 KB · Views: 0
I started trading Binary option with stockpair.net since April 2017 after survey the market knowing that Stockpair is a good and reliable broker.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 21.04.40.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 21.04.40.png
    875.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 23.28.19.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 23.28.19.png
    149 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 23.28.43.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 23.28.43.png
    164.1 KB · Views: 0

On the 3rd months using their platform (June 2017), out of no where I received an email from their compliance department - stating that my trading account is now under review for trading activity which does not seem to comply with their Term and Conditions especially Clause 8, 11 and 12.

Few days prior to this incident, my trading payout was reduced tremendously from 70-71% to only 63-64%. As explained by their customer service, ratio is changed from time to time without having to inform trader due to market conditions. And when I use different account to check the payout ratio, the ratio was totally different than mine. My account remains 63-64% while the other account stands at 70-71% for same asset and same expiry time! How absurd!

Few days later, stockpair.net compliance replied to me regarding the investigation - their verdict is that they have finished the review and said that I violated their T&C but they simply WILL NOT reveal what I have violated (in which i did not after reading their clauses on website) and in the email clearly stating that they WILL NOT communicate to me on any queries regarding this verdict (I have the right to know and fight for what is wrong and now I am just being shut off from communicating!)
In their email they mentioned all the trades taken after 18th April will be reversed, be it winning or losing trades all will be nullified.
A day after, my trading account went from 3500USD turned into -273.60USD!

This is a total scam - without any proof, they simply wiped out my account and take away all my winning profits and refusing me to get in contact with them. I need justice!
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Thank you for the guide. I have written the review on the site and also sent them email, now awaiting for reply. (3 parties that i sent to - compliance, support and one account manager i assume - these all that i can find)

Sorry I don't understand, about the account number? Which account number that you are referring to...

Thank you for the guide. I have written the review on the site and also sent them email, now awaiting for reply. (3 parties that i sent to - compliance, support and one account manager i assume - these all that i can find)

Sorry I don't understand, about the account number? Which account number that you are referring to...
Great and keep us informed, I was talking about your account number.

Great and keep us informed, I was talking about your account number.

Hi, I invited Stockpair to have a proper conversation with them but to no avail. They basically just copy and paste their verdict on me and give no room for conversation. What do I do next? Please see the conversation that I attached.

There is no account number like fx account does, we use email to log in, account number will be our name then.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 15.16.36.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 15.16.36.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi, I invited Stockpair to have a proper conversation with them but to no avail. They basically just copy and paste their verdict on me and give no room for conversation. What do I do next? Please see the conversation that I attached.

There is no account number like fx account does, we use email to log in, account number will be our name then.
I think it's time to submit a case against them at FPA Traders Court. Go to this page, read the instructions very carefully, and file a case:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Back