SCAMMED BY SUPERFOREX

Mike75

Recruit
THEY STOLE MY MONEY!! I started to trade 4 months ago and now that I earnt 30% they told me I traded against new policy, why now they tell me and not when I started? Ok so I asked to withdraw my deposit and they converted my money into bitcoin so I can't withdraw with BankWire Transfer anymore. THEY ARE THIEVES!!

THEY STOLE MY MONEY!! I started to trade 4 months ago and now that I earned 30% they told me I traded against new policy, why now they tell me and not when I started? Ok, so I asked to withdraw my deposit and they converted my money into bitcoin so I can't withdraw with BankWire Transfer anymore. THEY ARE THIEVES!!

THEY STOLE MY MONEY!! I started to trade 4 months ago and now that I earnt 30% they told me I traded against new policy, why now they tell me and not when I started? Ok so I asked to withdraw my deposit and they converted my money into bitcoin so I can't withdraw with BankWire Transfer anymore. THEY ARE THIEVES!!
Here is the link of Superfx_official rep, go ahead and invite him/her to this thread.

Yes, I think better you post a problem on these page as testimony trader, I think it will help among fellow trader to getting early warning before they decided to register an account on superforex, currently there are so many brokers that with massive promotion, but indeed not all broker are safe and many as scammer, spent money that affords to lose first but with dept research before joined

They adjusted the withdrawal and I could take my money back, but profit around 1000 € is kept by them

Back