Scammed by Swisscapital.fm

Annalie

Private, 1st Class
I would like to get in contact with people who have been scammed by Swisscapital.fm the same way as I have been scammed. Traded for a LARGE bonus, got a loan from them and paid in enough money to cover the loan. Now I just gets ignored when trying to get money out of them. Gets contacted by a lot of more scammers who would like to assist to get money back but already lost money to them as well. I do not trust anybody anymore, suppose I should have done this before starting to trade with Swisscapital.fm. Can anyone who has gone through the same story please tell me where to start. I am really annoyed and want to take this fight to them.

I cannot believe this ! Is there no-one out there who have been scammed by Swisscapital.fm ??? Am I the only fool who got scammed by them ??? Please post here if you have any suggestions on where I should start !!!

I cannot believe this ! Is there no-one out there who have been scammed by Swisscapital.fm ??? Am I the only fool who got scammed by them ??? Please post here if you have any suggestions on where I should start !!!
For a start:

These are the same people as Askobid.fm

For a start:

These are the same people as Askobid.fm
And finally the whole story goes like this:

You will find a list of scams from the beginning. This one Swisscapital.fm is a part as well, almost 100% certain.
It is possible that another boiler room got to you, though...

Pls post names of account managers and any other evidence like emails etc.

Back