Scammed by Telegram account - TRADEX FX Signal and @fxgeorge (George Brandt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeLee

Recruit
I was scammed by the telegram account - TRADEX FX Signal (t.me/onlineforexcourse) and @fxgeorge (George Brandt)on 20 Oct 2020. They offer paid VIP signal, account management, Forex trading Course and Investment plans. All chats with them and screen shots have been posted. Should you required any additional information, please do not hesitate to reach for me as i can verified that they are scammers.

TRADEX FX Signal provide free forex signal and they offered paid VIP signal, account management, Forex trading Course and Investment plans. Tradex FX signal posted the beginner/basic investment plan $500-999$ with ROI 10% weekly. And for more details, they direct us to @fxgeorge (George Brandt). I was then in contact with the person George Brandt.

George told me that they were based in UK.

As I was interested in the Basic investment plan, he explained that they will help me setup an Ameritrade account in my name with full access 24/7. They will trade on my behalf at zero commission with his automated trading tools to seek only profitable positions to trade on my account, ensuring that I will make good 10% returns weekly and monthly. There's a full refund policy on all investment capital. Also for Refund policy: A refund will be issued to user's wallet if the accepted cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) retraces below $1000. ROI is paid weekly. Initial capital is available for withdrawal at the expiration of plan. He also provide me that their website : https://tradexinvestment.com/

When I asked how he will make money at zero commission, he replied that he will earn a certain percentage referring a new person to the broker and also a certain percentage off all your profits monthly. And this will not be deducted from my account but is paid to him by the broker. He will also issue an investment guarantee form holding him and his team responsible for repayment and refund of funds should incase he failed to meet set targets. Also a 20% compensation to be added

He informed he that I need to fund the Ameritrade account using bitcoin and not to worry as my account has a two factor authentication to ensures that I have reserve all rights to all further activity on the account. And he will setup the account for me.

I was then guided by him to setp an account with luno.com account to purchase the bitcoin. On 18 Oct, i was further guided by him to use USD 500 (SGD 700) to purchase bitcoin 0.04369382 and transfer to a blockchain address 18HP4SGf1wmnDzQCKcpaUnmjoLCKadm595 that was provided by him to activate my account. On 20 Oct 2020, George confirmed that he has received the btc and when I asked if the account has been setup, he told me that he has setup the account wrongly as a zero spread account and not a micro account and the account has been on hold and advised me to add an additional deposit of USD 500 to get it running. But i refused and he replied that he will rectify the problem. But on the same day, i realised that i was kicked out of the telegram group, TRADEX FX Signal. And when i asked George, he did not reply anymore. I have reported to Telegram support too.

Attachments

• Capture 12.PNG
    Capture 12.PNG
    133.9 KB · Views: 20
I was scammed by the telegram account - TRADEX FX Signal (t.me/onlineforexcourse) and @fxgeorge (George Brandt)on 20 Oct 2020. They offer paid VIP signal, account management, Forex trading Course and Investment plans. All chats with them and screen shots have been posted. Should you required any additional information, please do not hesitate to reach for me as i can verified that they are scammers.

TRADEX FX Signal provide free forex signal and they offered paid VIP signal, account management, Forex trading Course and Investment plans. Tradex FX signal posted the beginner/basic investment plan $500-999$ with ROI 10% weekly. And for more details, they direct us to @fxgeorge (George Brandt). I was then in contact with the person George Brandt.

George told me that they were based in UK.

As I was interested in the Basic investment plan, he explained that they will help me setup an Ameritrade account in my name with full access 24/7. They will trade on my behalf at zero commission with his automated trading tools to seek only profitable positions to trade on my account, ensuring that I will make good 10% returns weekly and monthly. There's a full refund policy on all investment capital. Also for Refund policy: A refund will be issued to user's wallet if the accepted cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) retraces below $1000. ROI is paid weekly. Initial capital is available for withdrawal at the expiration of plan. He also provide me that their website : https://tradexinvestment.com/

When I asked how he will make money at zero commission, he replied that he will earn a certain percentage referring a new person to the broker and also a certain percentage off all your profits monthly. And this will not be deducted from my account but is paid to him by the broker. He will also issue an investment guarantee form holding him and his team responsible for repayment and refund of funds should incase he failed to meet set targets. Also a 20% compensation to be added

He informed he that I need to fund the Ameritrade account using bitcoin and not to worry as my account has a two factor authentication to ensures that I have reserve all rights to all further activity on the account. And he will setup the account for me.

I was then guided by him to setp an account with luno.com account to purchase the bitcoin. On 18 Oct, i was further guided by him to use USD 500 (SGD 700) to purchase bitcoin 0.04369382 and transfer to a blockchain address 18HP4SGf1wmnDzQCKcpaUnmjoLCKadm595 that was provided by him to activate my account. On 20 Oct 2020, George confirmed that he has received the btc and when I asked if the account has been setup, he told me that he has setup the account wrongly as a zero spread account and not a micro account and the account has been on hold and advised me to add an additional deposit of USD 500 to get it running. But i refused and he replied that he will rectify the problem. But on the same day, i realised that i was kicked out of the telegram group, TRADEX FX Signal. And when i asked George, he did not reply anymore. I have reported to Telegram support too.
Follow this Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back