Scammed by Telegram IQ option investment

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

QasRauf

Recruit
Hi. I'm new to all this but i had to share my very recent experience. I fell for a scam investment on telegram by a @Robert Barnes. He enticed me very well into an investment and then asked to provide his commission as it couldnt be deducted from the profits made. I feel such a fool but his free channel: 'IQ Option access signal pro' showed so much promise. All the video reviews and live trading sessions made it look so good. But when he asked me for a testimony video before I received my first profits, I suddenly began to realise I have lost hard earned money for good. Can anyone help me..is there anything I can do?

Hi. I'm new to all this but i had to share my very recent experience. I fell for a scam investment on telegram by a @Robert Barnes. He enticed me very well into an investment and then asked to provide his commission as it couldnt be deducted from the profits made. I feel such a fool but his free channel: 'IQ Option access signal pro' showed so much promise. All the video reviews and live trading sessions made it look so good. But when he asked me for a testimony video before I received my first profits, I suddenly began to realise I have lost hard earned money for good. Can anyone help me..is there anything I can do?
Did you try to contact the company about this yet?

hey, I'm in contact with Robert Barnes and I'm about depositing money to him. what's your name and details let me confirm from him. because from your story I've not confirmed scale yet.

hey, I'm in contact with Robert Barnes and I'm about depositing money to him. what's your name and details let me confirm from him. because from your story I've not confirmed scale yet.
Contact IQ option? No I havnt..I don't think they would have much to say or even find who he is.

I was attracted to almost same scheme and sent BTC to him. He told me he started training and told me I have to send 250$ commission to receive profits since it couldn't be deducted.Has anyone done business with World Trade Option @AdamCole?

is this legit it seems to good to be true ..

Attachments

• Expert  options 1.PNG
    Expert options 1.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Expert options 2.PNG
    Expert options 2.PNG
    34.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Expert options 3.PNG
    Expert options 3.PNG
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
Beware of scammer

Attachments

• ashley rosa scam.PNG
    ashley rosa scam.PNG
    4.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Ashley rosa scam 2.PNG
    Ashley rosa scam 2.PNG
    373.6 KB · Views: 6
www.Iqoptioninvestment.com Please everyone beware of this scam website. they have a lot of fake IDs in Instagram, Telegram, Whatsapp, and Facebook and claim they can boost your investment 10 times in a week.
Those fake Ids pretend they are financial manager and direct you to that website.
On that website you can pay your investment only in Bitcoin, however in due time they have a lot of excuses and will not pay even a cent to anyone. It is a Pure Fraud.

Just Avoid them.

Back