Scammed By Toroption - AVOID- READ MY STORY :(

osharif

Recruit
My name is Omar and I have made an “investment” With TorOption.com in the hope to better my life and I have been scammed, here is my story:

I came across TorOption through social media (Facebook to be exact) and was interested in making some extra cash on the side, I did not know much about Binary Options nor Trading for that matter, but I was interested in finding out more.

Shortly after creating an account with TorOption Scott from Toroption contacted me and began telling me stories about the benefits of working with them and how it has helped so many people better their lives from a financial perspective. He pushed me to deposit money into my account in order for me to be able to “trade”. The minimum investment was 250.00 USD which I went ahead and put through to see what could possibly happen.

In order to protect themselves, they asked me for copies of the card I used to deposit the money with, they took a copy of my ID and proof of address in order for them to cover themselves and make it seem “Justified”, they even made me sign a declaration form of deposit, everything that they can use against me moving forward.

My account was created one the Toroption website which you can search for and find, This is when the scam began and must I say, what professional scammers they are…

We began trading with the small amount of 250.00 USD and they showed me a few winning trades which made me feel as if this actually might be the real deal, please note that this was all through their website and this information might be portrayed and adjusted as they see fit as it is a proxy. Website.

When I asked to withdraw my winnings, they would always ask me why? And “Are you in this for a couple hundred dollars? Or are you here to make real money?” Which pushed me to invest another 1,350.00 USD. They started making me feel as if I was special using the “Bonus” Scheme which basically provides me with extra money provided by TorOption to trade further and open further positions.

As time went by and we began trading they continued to push me to invest further and further. The broker that goes by the name of Dina, l continued to push me to invest further by claiming that she operates on a commission basis and that should I wish to continue to get her advice on what positions to place, I need to invest further, I recall her saying “Why would I trade with a thousand dollars or 2 thousand dollars, the commission won’t even buy my lunch!”. Given the fact I had no experience with trading and what positions to put, I felt pressured into investing more to keep her advising me on what positions to place. So I went on to invest an additional 6,200.00 USD.

After putting through some positions and making a few trades, we had lost some of those trades and I became frustrated with her “advice”, I started to request for my money back which she never approved for me.

This is when the second part of the scam began and this went even further, she told me that I should speak to her “Boss” and that he has an offer for me. This is when I met Reda, Reda was telling me “why you want to pull out your money when you haven’t made any real profit yet?”, he continued to play on my emotional vulnerability of asking about my family and what I desire in life.

When he found out that I lost my father last year and that I was struggling to make ends meet, on top of this I have a younger brother who just graduated high school and I am still trying to figure out how I will pay for his university education or the rent and the constant bills, he capitalized on this matter and pushed me to invest even further! I simply told him I do not have the money.

He went on by saying get it from your mother or your friends… I told him that simply is not an option, This is when he played me by offering me what they call an “Insurance Contract” He said I am willing to provide you with 3 insurance contracts, each one worth 10,000.00 USD, He claimed that this is the best way to trade with us and that should you fail with the positions, at least your initial investment is safe, on top of this he said that if you invest another 15,000.00 USD I will become an “Executive” Member and that I will have Dina assistance on a weekly basis for market hints and advise on what positions to place.

Hearing this, like a fool I actually went to my mother and got from her 15,000.00 USD and invested with them the full amount in hope to make more money. We began trading on Long Term Binary Trades and actually lost all the major big positions, which meant I had to use my “Insurance Contracts” So they went ahead and “Reimbursed” me the money, or at least as it would show on the account. To leverage our losses from those positions we went on to trade on Gold – Long Term, and we had a strong position put forth with 10,000.00 USD, Dina called and said that this is a 100% in the money and that if I invest another 10,000.00 USD dollars right now, I can leverage all the money we lost previously by “Doubling up” on that position. Again, like a fool, I went ahead and invested another 4,907.00 USD (because it was all the money I had) and she gave me a “bonus” of 5,500.00 USD to double up on the position… which was shortly lost.

Overall, I ended up investing with them a total of 26,707.00 USD and I have gotten back from them a total of 2,918.00 USD… They really scammed me big time.

After all this, I screamed and shouted at Dina and told her I want out, I want my money back, she disappeared for a few days to come back to me and say “I am leaving for a seminar on wall street and Reda (my boss) will take your account from here” The guy I supposedly trusted… and was the major reason why I invested the 15,000.00 USD.

When I spoke to Reda, he told me that I am unable to withdraw any of my money due to the fact that I did not reach the “Minimum turnover required” In order for me to qualify for a withdrawal. He kept saying “I am on your side, I want to help you.” Rather than actually giving me my money, he told me that due to the fact that I took the insurance money, I needed to make enough trades to reach my turnover, which has reached to 1,200,000.00 USD! Which is literally impossible to reach when you have only 15k in your account to trade with.

Now he is asking me to invest even more!! He is claiming that if I invest another 24,000.00 USD I will become a “VIP Member” And will have access to VIP Trades which I currently do not have access to and that my turnover will decrease by 40% which will allow me to make a withdrawal sooner.

After all this happened I started researching online and realized that I am not the only one who got fooled by this scam, many others in my positions have made a similar mistake and these scammers make ridiculous amounts of money off of peoples hard earned money. Toroption is not even licensed no Certified! Finding this out shocked me to my very core.

Reda was asking me to take a loan, borrow from family, friends, he was willing to throw me deeper in debt as long as he keeps getting more money across.

Toroption is a legit scam, they have taken from me a lot of money and the sad part is, it isn’t even about the money, it really cuts you deep, they make you feel like a fool even though I would like to consider myself sharper than others. Your pride takes a hit, you feel embarrassed, and talking about it or even writing about it pains me.

We need to bring them to justice, I am not the only one, many others have made the same mistake I have and I would appreciate your help in getting my money back and stopping them before they scam innocent hard working people moving forward. This company you are supporting is a SCAM! And if you have any business ethics, you will help me fight this off. I have all emails, documents, contracts, etc… everything is available, and I just want this to stop.

I am deep in debt now because of this, my mother does not know of my mistake and she still expects to get her money back which I will get back to her on my own, from my hard earned money, she cannot know that I have been scammed it will break her heart.

At 24 I lost my father and had to become a responsible man I don’t think I was ready for and take care of everything and it is a struggle. For someone to come and take advantage of my situation to make money off of it is sick and disheartening.

This is my story.

Thank you for reading it all the way through.

Are you willing to help me and many others stop this scam from going even further?

Best,

Omar

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Dear Omar, terribly sorry to read your story! TorOption was making exactly the same to me! Your story could be my story. I perfectly agree we need to do something again this people! Let me know how and I am with you!
Best wishes

Dear Omar, terribly sorry to read your story! TorOption was making exactly the same to me! Your story could be my story. I perfectly agree we need to do something again this people! Let me know how and I am with you!
Best wishes
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them to get more suggestions how to get back your funds.

The FBI needs to cut the head off of the SNAKE/SPOTOPTION. Ask Tammy Levy of SpotOption of this broker and how they do such a good job of policing their platform, or should we say helping create these fraud brokers. See the pattern repeated over and over again and again, all SpotOption brokers with the same MO, very easy to find every bit of info on them and how they operate.

Toroption another SpotOption Scam Broker.png

My name is Omar and I have made an “investment” With TorOption.com in the hope to better my life and I have been scammed, here is my story:

I came across TorOption through social media (Facebook to be exact) and was interested in making some extra cash on the side, I did not know much about Binary Options nor Trading for that matter, but I was interested in finding out more.

Shortly after creating an account with TorOption Scott from Toroption contacted me and began telling me stories about the benefits of working with them and how it has helped so many people better their lives from a financial perspective. He pushed me to deposit money into my account in order for me to be able to “trade”. The minimum investment was 250.00 USD which I went ahead and put through to see what could possibly happen.

In order to protect themselves, they asked me for copies of the card I used to deposit the money with, they took a copy of my ID and proof of address in order for them to cover themselves and make it seem “Justified”, they even made me sign a declaration form of deposit, everything that they can use against me moving forward.

My account was created one the Toroption website which you can search for and find, This is when the scam began and must I say, what professional scammers they are…

We began trading with the small amount of 250.00 USD and they showed me a few winning trades which made me feel as if this actually might be the real deal, please note that this was all through their website and this information might be portrayed and adjusted as they see fit as it is a proxy. Website.

When I asked to withdraw my winnings, they would always ask me why? And “Are you in this for a couple hundred dollars? Or are you here to make real money?” Which pushed me to invest another 1,350.00 USD. They started making me feel as if I was special using the “Bonus” Scheme which basically provides me with extra money provided by TorOption to trade further and open further positions.

As time went by and we began trading they continued to push me to invest further and further. The broker that goes by the name of Dina, l continued to push me to invest further by claiming that she operates on a commission basis and that should I wish to continue to get her advice on what positions to place, I need to invest further, I recall her saying “Why would I trade with a thousand dollars or 2 thousand dollars, the commission won’t even buy my lunch!”. Given the fact I had no experience with trading and what positions to put, I felt pressured into investing more to keep her advising me on what positions to place. So I went on to invest an additional 6,200.00 USD.

After putting through some positions and making a few trades, we had lost some of those trades and I became frustrated with her “advice”, I started to request for my money back which she never approved for me.

This is when the second part of the scam began and this went even further, she told me that I should speak to her “Boss” and that he has an offer for me. This is when I met Reda, Reda was telling me “why you want to pull out your money when you haven’t made any real profit yet?”, he continued to play on my emotional vulnerability of asking about my family and what I desire in life.

When he found out that I lost my father last year and that I was struggling to make ends meet, on top of this I have a younger brother who just graduated high school and I am still trying to figure out how I will pay for his university education or the rent and the constant bills, he capitalized on this matter and pushed me to invest even further! I simply told him I do not have the money.

He went on by saying get it from your mother or your friends… I told him that simply is not an option, This is when he played me by offering me what they call an “Insurance Contract” He said I am willing to provide you with 3 insurance contracts, each one worth 10,000.00 USD, He claimed that this is the best way to trade with us and that should you fail with the positions, at least your initial investment is safe, on top of this he said that if you invest another 15,000.00 USD I will become an “Executive” Member and that I will have Dina assistance on a weekly basis for market hints and advise on what positions to place.

Hearing this, like a fool I actually went to my mother and got from her 15,000.00 USD and invested with them the full amount in hope to make more money. We began trading on Long Term Binary Trades and actually lost all the major big positions, which meant I had to use my “Insurance Contracts” So they went ahead and “Reimbursed” me the money, or at least as it would show on the account. To leverage our losses from those positions we went on to trade on Gold – Long Term, and we had a strong position put forth with 10,000.00 USD, Dina called and said that this is a 100% in the money and that if I invest another 10,000.00 USD dollars right now, I can leverage all the money we lost previously by “Doubling up” on that position. Again, like a fool, I went ahead and invested another 4,907.00 USD (because it was all the money I had) and she gave me a “bonus” of 5,500.00 USD to double up on the position… which was shortly lost.

Overall, I ended up investing with them a total of 26,707.00 USD and I have gotten back from them a total of 2,918.00 USD… They really scammed me big time.

After all this, I screamed and shouted at Dina and told her I want out, I want my money back, she disappeared for a few days to come back to me and say “I am leaving for a seminar on wall street and Reda (my boss) will take your account from here” The guy I supposedly trusted… and was the major reason why I invested the 15,000.00 USD.

When I spoke to Reda, he told me that I am unable to withdraw any of my money due to the fact that I did not reach the “Minimum turnover required” In order for me to qualify for a withdrawal. He kept saying “I am on your side, I want to help you.” Rather than actually giving me my money, he told me that due to the fact that I took the insurance money, I needed to make enough trades to reach my turnover, which has reached to 1,200,000.00 USD! Which is literally impossible to reach when you have only 15k in your account to trade with.

Now he is asking me to invest even more!! He is claiming that if I invest another 24,000.00 USD I will become a “VIP Member” And will have access to VIP Trades which I currently do not have access to and that my turnover will decrease by 40% which will allow me to make a withdrawal sooner.

After all this happened I started researching online and realized that I am not the only one who got fooled by this scam, many others in my positions have made a similar mistake and these scammers make ridiculous amounts of money off of peoples hard earned money. Toroption is not even licensed no Certified! Finding this out shocked me to my very core.

Reda was asking me to take a loan, borrow from family, friends, he was willing to throw me deeper in debt as long as he keeps getting more money across.

Toroption is a legit scam, they have taken from me a lot of money and the sad part is, it isn’t even about the money, it really cuts you deep, they make you feel like a fool even though I would like to consider myself sharper than others. Your pride takes a hit, you feel embarrassed, and talking about it or even writing about it pains me.

We need to bring them to justice, I am not the only one, many others have made the same mistake I have and I would appreciate your help in getting my money back and stopping them before they scam innocent hard working people moving forward. This company you are supporting is a SCAM! And if you have any business ethics, you will help me fight this off. I have all emails, documents, contracts, etc… everything is available, and I just want this to stop.

I am deep in debt now because of this, my mother does not know of my mistake and she still expects to get her money back which I will get back to her on my own, from my hard earned money, she cannot know that I have been scammed it will break her heart.

At 24 I lost my father and had to become a responsible man I don’t think I was ready for and take care of everything and it is a struggle. For someone to come and take advantage of my situation to make money off of it is sick and disheartening.

This is my story.

Thank you for reading it all the way through.

Are you willing to help me and many others stop this scam from going even further?

Best,

Omar

We all want to increase our income one way or another but as is often said " if it seems too good to be true chances are you are going to be scammed " These companies tell you that they are working out of England and Scotland but that is far from the truth. Many of them operate out of Israel, Cyprus and the Marshall Islands also Mauritius Islands. Israel is trying to clean up this industry and good on them for making a stand but as they have had this scourge running rampant for the last decade or so they have a real battle on their hands. A lot of these binary trading companies are moving to Crypto Currencies which are still legal in Israel, but not for long as the authorities know what they are doing. As one company gets pressure from the authorities they just change their name. The one I got caught up with, I have discovered, they are on their fourth name change in the last ten years at the least. But with a bit of digging you can find out these things as once on the internet it is very hard to hide. The one I dealt with are undergoing a name change at the moment but as two companies. Google had blocked them for a while but they have managed to revive their name on the internet. Also the two companies they have created to continue ripping people off are also easily found on the internet and they have great reviews, which they create themselves. I must explain that after a year long battle I managed to get some of my money returned but to do so I had to sign a waiver but I will drop hints along the way so you can guess who I am talking about, like the one I got involved with, who had rave reviews and not a bad word said about them which they wrote for themselves obviously and had hidden the fact that they were a "new" company, name changed very recently at the time, have a raging bull in their logo.

I am trying to avoid names etc due to the waiver I had to sign to get some money back Omar. I am more than willing to help in any way possible to bring these guys to justice and recoup the rest of my money which is close to the figure you have "deposited". T%*^$#n has had many names all under the umbrella of Choice Zone LP ( I can use their name as I did not have a agreement with that name until the waiver was sent to be signed so stuff them) out of Glasgow, but that is just a boiler room set up to be able to carry on their operations out of Tel Aviv. You have my full support Omar so lets pull the rug out from under their feet. Also keep an eye on Binomo and IQoption as they come under the same head company as do Spotoption whose platform they use to screw us

Hello, Omar!

We are very sorry to hear your story. It is awful indeed to hear when companies take advantage of others.
Before starting any business, it is essential to read Terms&Conditions and ask questions if any part of it stays unclear to you.

We also want to underline, that, from our side, we have nothing to do with TorOption.com and we never make anyone make any investments or open the deals.
Lately, we have been receiving a large volume of complaints concerning traders being scammed by the so-called managers.

The world of trading can become a real ocean full of sharks for the newbies, and as much as we are fighting for the transparency and good service, there are scammers lurking in the darkness and searching for an easy prey.

Please, be wise and don't let others break you. Keep your data and funds safe and never invest more than you afford to lose.

Take care!
Best regards,
IQ Option Team

Hello Omar

Don't believe that wee story from IQ option. All my research into toroption lead me to both IQoption and Binomo. They are both in bed with toroption and I can prove it, which I will when I can dig out the direct link between the two as well as binomo. I will make it my priority today to get the links for you so you can see for yourself.

Also , once you got sucked into trading with toroption did you start getting other companies reach out to you? I got plenty!

Toroption is an unregulated and have no license. In the practice they are doing a forbidden activity. In the beginning they seem to be honest , and serious. Talking about things has to go through finace department, or your Id card must be perfect delivered to them!
Afterwards you wil realize all this was an action to keep you in safety. That you invested money was in a safe storage!!
The truth is , your Money has never been in such bad situation. They give you a bonus, without few desriptions are thrown into the trades. When you want to have more information about the bonussystem, they will not give it to you, or you will get 10 different answers.
The brokers seem like they have never been in trading! They don`t even follow the market!!
Their brokers is only intrested in depositions from your side, and they will not even discuss the trade. They can stress and force you to deposit money!Only talk about deposits, whih they can directly send to black accounts abroad somewhere. Noticed on my banknote that they deposit was made to an east-european country !!!
All chances to withdraw are useless. They cancelled it all the time! At this point Toroption are done with you, and you will have big problem to get in contact with or log in on your account! They even can block you! Avoid this company and never let them invest anything. They are alos the gang behind S2Trade. Another website you shall avoid. These 2 companies are scams!

Back