Scammed By Toroption - AVOID- READ MY STORY :(

Toroption is an unregulated and have no license. In the practice they are doing a forbidden activity. In the beginning they seem to be honest , and serious. Talking about things has to go through finace department, or your Id card must be perfect delivered to them!
Afterwards you wil realize all this was an action to keep you in safety. That you invested money was in a safe storage!!
The truth is , your Money has never been in such bad situation. They give you a bonus, without few desriptions are thrown into the trades. When you want to have more information about the bonussystem, they will not give it to you, or you will get 10 different answers.
The brokers seem like they have never been in trading! They don`t even follow the market!!
Their brokers is only intrested in depositions from your side, and they will not even discuss the trade. They can stress and force you to deposit money!Only talk about deposits, whih they can directly send to black accounts abroad somewhere. Noticed on my banknote that they deposit was made to an east-european country !!!
All chances to withdraw are useless. They cancelled it all the time! At this point Toroption are done with you, and you will have big problem to get in contact with or log in on your account! They even can block you! Avoid this company and never let them invest anything. They are alos the gang behind S2Trade. Another website you shall avoid. These 2 companies are scams!

Dear Anderson99,

The information that you have provided here doesn’t correspond guidelines the company uses.
We want to emphasize that our company has no connection to the mentioned S2Trade website.
Also, we assure you that withdrawal procedure is normally carried out as described on our website www.toroption.com/withdrawal-policy in accordance with general terms and conditions of our company and Anti Money Laundering laws and regulations, applicable worldwide.
All information about Bonus Terms&Conditions can be found on our website www.toroption.com/terms-and-conditions.

If you are a customer of TorOption and you have complaints or questions regarding provided services, please, contact us at support@toroption.com or call us +44-2035192667 or share your contact details in order for us to identify you in our system.

Thank you,
TorOption Support

If there is no relationship between TorOption and S2Trade, can the TorOption representative explain why he's using the same IP address as the S2Trade Representative?

Yes. Toroption use the same name of the supporter in the support as S2Trade in the same second?? These Toroption and S2Trade are the "people of the lies". Do never join them!

Thanks for sharing your story
Toroption and their website is down since a few days ago, but forget that this Company did give you any information about it. Still their other website S2Trade is still scamming people with focus on South-Africa, publishing ads on social media.. Leadership of Toroption are in Tel Aviv and they use estonian , hungarian and bulgarian banks to not reveal their identities.

Hi, I am not too sure about TorOption, first time ever heard of it and I am sorry for you but I can vouch for IQ Option as I have been using them for many years now and I sometime lost but I won a lot too over the years. Good luck to all traders and it is best not to trade with the money we cannot afford to depart with. Just use the extra monies.

Was also scammed out of $19,600.00 USD by Colin Travaris that claimed he worked at Wall Street for 10-years but is nothing more than SCUM of the Earth. TorOption is to be avoided like the plague please people.

Was also scammed out of $19,600.00 USD by Colin Travaris that claimed he worked at Wall Street for 10-years but is nothing more than SCUM of the Earth. TorOption is to be avoided like the plague please people.
Just saying scam is not enough my brother, follow the below instructions.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back