SCAMMED BY TRADE12.COM

Puregold17

Recruit
Hello everyone!
I guess its nothing new here to see someone getting robbed by trade12.com. I got interested in this company through someone's reference and thought they might have done all the research before investing.Well you must be thinking did i and the answer is 'YES' i did but still i made a biggest mistake to invest or started trading through their platform in feb 2017, and invested a lot of my capital which i somehow had managed to invest in a business. I was introduced to a personel broker named Luc Richard. My intentions were always clear not to invest too much as i was a little confuse regarding this or all forex companies but my confusion was whitewashed by people who thought it is a legitimate company. Anyway i started with a little amount of US $500. The broker had made me download a software called teamviewer so that he can buy and sell shares for me( which is not legal anyway). After a few days he made me deposit more money so that we can buy big lots of shares so that i make more profits and he can get more commission( commission on the deposit not on the trades). So i deposited another US$ 750 and followed by $3200. Whatever he used to buy or sell had always made good money in return( but only in their website or software). After a couple of weeks he told me about a 100% profit making trade called "Pre-market". The broker told me that he will buy/sell a few lots of shares and will make a set amount of profit. And he pretty much forced me into depositing more funds so that i will be able to sign the contract for this thing. He gave me some packages like on US$ 35000 will make $8000-10000 profit etc. I had no clue and asked my other mates who introduced me to this and they suggested me to give it a try. Foolishly i did deposit more(US $32000)and on pre market day i signed a fake contract stating STANLEY MORGAN name on it. I thought they must have tie up with morgan chase and company and there shouldn't be a problem. Well as mentioned i did make profit of $10000 but only in the system. After a couple of weeks i end up depositing another US $20000 to be eligible for next pre market. So in total i made a deposit of US $56500. And that was also through bank transfer as my credit card was declined on a few occasions and thought bank trasfer is heaps easier as it was told by my friends too lol. Now its been a few months since i've been trying to withdraw my deposited funds and this scam company is not approving my request. Please help me getting my funds back.

Attachments

• 20170721_004528.png
    20170721_004528.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20170721_004959.png
    20170721_004959.png
    298.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello everyone!
I guess its nothing new here to see someone getting robbed by trade12.com. I got interested in this company through someone's reference and thought they might have done all the research before investing.Well you must be thinking did i and the answer is 'YES' i did but still i made a biggest mistake to invest or started trading through their platform in feb 2017, and invested a lot of my capital which i somehow had managed to invest in a business. I was introduced to a personel broker named Luc Richard. My intentions were always clear not to invest too much as i was a little confuse regarding this or all forex companies but my confusion was whitewashed by people who thought it is a legitimate company. Anyway i started with a little amount of US $500. The broker had made me download a software called teamviewer so that he can buy and sell shares for me( which is not legal anyway). After a few days he made me deposit more money so that we can buy big lots of shares so that i make more profits and he can get more commission( commission on the deposit not on the trades). So i deposited another US$ 750 and followed by $3200. Whatever he used to buy or sell had always made good money in return( but only in their website or software). After a couple of weeks he told me about a 100% profit making trade called "Pre-market". The broker told me that he will buy/sell a few lots of shares and will make a set amount of profit. And he pretty much forced me into depositing more funds so that i will be able to sign the contract for this thing. He gave me some packages like on US$ 35000 will make $8000-10000 profit etc. I had no clue and asked my other mates who introduced me to this and they suggested me to give it a try. Foolishly i did deposit more(US $32000)and on pre market day i signed a fake contract stating STANLEY MORGAN name on it. I thought they must have tie up with morgan chase and company and there shouldn't be a problem. Well as mentioned i did make profit of $10000 but only in the system. After a couple of weeks i end up depositing another US $20000 to be eligible for next pre market. So in total i made a deposit of US $56500. And that was also through bank transfer as my credit card was declined on a few occasions and thought bank trasfer is heaps easier as it was told by my friends too lol. Now its been a few months since i've been trying to withdraw my deposited funds and this scam company is not approving my request. Please help me getting my funds back.
Hello everyone!
Hello everyone!
Hello everyone!
Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!
Hello everyone!

Good to hear you did your own research. It's very easy to blame others! Have you tried winchargeback?

FPA, we need a big "Beware of Binary Options" banner. It amazes me how many people get involved in these programs regardless of zero real liquidity, regulation, or legitimate trading instruments.. :(

I need to file court case against trade12. Kindly send me the link please.

Hi Puregold 17!

My name is Lily and I am a representative of Trade12. We understand your urge to take legal action against our company and it seems that it is due to buildup of frustration on your part; however, we would like to know your main concern so we can send requests to the respective departments and have your account investigated for further assistance.

We have sent you a response last August 3, asking for your MT4 ID so we can start on the investigation. Please see link, https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12421/www.trade12.com?page=1&per-page=10. Hoping for your cooperation.

Regards,

Lily, Trade12

Hi Puregold 17!

My name is Lily and I am a representative of Trade12. We understand your urge to take legal action against our company and it seems that it is due to buildup of frustration on your part; however, we would like to know your main concern so we can send requests to the respective departments and have your account investigated for further assistance.

We have sent you a response last August 3, asking for your MT4 ID so we can start on the investigation. Please see link, https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12421/www.trade12.com?page=1&per-page=10. Hoping for your cooperation.

Regards,

Lily, Trade12

SHUT UP.

DENY CLIENTS WITHDRAW REQUEST AND TRYING TO SAFE FACE BY POSTING A SIMPLE FAKE MESSAGE ON A FORUM.

TRADE 12 IS SCAM COMPANY.

TRADE 12 IS SCAM COMPANY.

YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR WITHDRAW REQUEST FROM THIS COMPANY.

TRADE 12 IS A SCAM

SCAM ALERT: TRADE 12......

You resolved a couple of small cases, all under 2,000 but your crooks will never pay your debts to anything larger, and keep scamming innocent people, and never pay it back, and deserve to burn in hell for eternity. I truly feel sorry, for the very sad state your soul is in. Stealing from nice people. to support your vile buisness.

The police are coming for you. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. but soon.

YOU ARENT EVEN REGULATED.

YOU

ARE

A

SCAM.

Back