Scammed by Trade12.com

Company Trade 12 states that their company has existed for 10 years, that is, since 2005. But if you check this information on the web archive, you can see that the Trade12 site appeared only in 2008, but it was a site selling shoes through the Internet. The site of the brokerage company Trade12 began work in January 2016 (Screenshot 1 and 2). And this all means that Trade12 deceives its customers in order to arouse their confidence.

Link to the Trade12 story description https://www.trade12.com/about/our-history/

Link to the web archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160601000000*/http://trade12.com/

Also in 2016 they started to conduct their page on Facebook.

Just focus on the main case, which is contacting them again. If you don't get a reply till Friday night, proceed with opening a trader court case.

Just focus on the main case, which is contacting them again. If you don't get a reply till Friday night, proceed with opening a trader court case.
No reply from Trade12. I invited them 2 times to visit this thread. I posted a revew, but it is not approved yet. Should I open a trader court case?

Wait till Friday night. If you still don't get a reply from their side, proceed with a trader court case

Hello everyone!
I see its nothing new here to see someone getting robbed by trade12.com. I received calls for ebout 2 months every 2 weeks. They suggest me to start with little amount of 100$. In the end of June 2017 I made my first deposit. My broker was Sofia Zolotoriova. She showed me a good result of +8% for one week (Only in their system I guess). Later she said that there is a good apportunity to make a good profit on shares but we need to increase my deposit. My intentions were always clear not to invest too much. But she insist, so I added 5000$ on my account through credit card. We made some good proffit and next week Sofia said me we can make 7000$ on shares Apple, Tesla and Facebook, but I need to add 8000$ on my account. I was very confused, because I said her before, I don't have opportunity to invest more. But she said that stop loss will be set on the trade and there is no reason to worry about. Besides she said I can withdraw my money at any time, the main thing is not to loose this chance to make money. I agree and put on my deposit 7700$. After this she made me a profit of about 12000$ per 2 weeks. Pretty good result as for me.
But what happend next? Sofia advise me to open 4 trades on tin, copper, gold and oil. All this trades were negative and all my proffit of 12k was gone. She said to lock this trades and not to worry about. There will be turn of the price and we will get back my profit.
After few days the broker called me and said that there is an expiration on oil, and there is not enougth free margine, and if I will not put 5000 more, I will lost all my deposit. There is a spred which changes avery day, and this spred can destroy all my account. The trade could not be closed because it is on expiration. When I ask why didn't she say me to close this trades before expiration, she didn't give me a clear answer. She send me an agreement which closes my expired positions on oil by zero and allows me to make "Pre-market" trade on shares but from my side I had to add 5000$ and to make a volume of trades on commodity market --- 200 lots. Think that was done spesually to make me invest more money. So any way they put me in this situation and I fill my account with 4500$.
So at that moment I had open positions in lock and and huge volume of trades to do. Broker advise me to make scalping on oil and sp-500. I said I can't do that with out her guidance, I don't have experience at all. But she reply just open positions on buy and set take proffit only few pips. I made some positive trades but suddenly the prise change and I get big negative on this trade. She said me to lock this positions. Untill this moment I couldn't withdraw money, because of open positions and signed agreement, which don't allow me to withdraw more than 3% from my deposit.
I decided to change the broker. I thought maybe I got a broker who is not a good spesialist and hope new broker will bring me better results.
On the 13 september Evgeniy Romanov made a call. He said that smal time left to do the trading volume and I have to sign new agreement. He said me new agreement will hold my negative trades on sp and we will have to do only 75. Instead of this I will have to fill my account with 6000 USD. I was very angry, because I said before, I have no more money. But I got this again. Broker said if I borrow money from my friends, I will be able to withdraw money every week and give it to them. The main thing is to sign a new agreement now, he said. So I took money from my friends and fill my account.
In next few weeks, broker made some proffit, but it was eaten again because of expiration of oil. I had an open trade on oil, and he forget (WHAT???!!!) to say me to close it. He said this is not his job to remind me about such things. (Very strange, I thought this is exactly broker's job to avoid his client to loose money). So 5K proffit was gone.
One day I receive a call from statistic department. They said I have to do not only deals on shares but also on commodity market -- 75 lots. I ask if I can do haf on shares haf on commodity market, they said yes. I contacted my broker and ask for help, doing lots on commodity market, because I am not experienced, and can lost money if start trading alone. But he said that this is only my problem and I have to do it by my own. So no assistance at all, I began doing lots. Every monday I contacted statistic department, asking if this trades correspond to the agreement. They said yes, you make good job. But few days before the end of the agreement, they called me and said that I have to do 90% of lots on commodity market. I remind them that they said before 50/50. But they did not care about what they said before. Instead they said me to do 40% on shares and 60% of lots on commodity market. So I had to do 27 lots in 3 days. Unreal job for me.
I made 37 lots on shares and 38 on commodity market. And started opening positions on arbitrage in order to rich the trading volume they want. Ididn't know this is prohibited at that moment, as I am new in trading. I asked broker if this trades are ok, and asked him to contact statistics department. No answer received from the statistic department. But broker ensured me that every thing is good, trades are ok.
On the end of the contract broker congratulated me and said the agreement is closed.
But next day my expired positions on sp get back and all my deposit become zero. Why this heppend ? They answer because of the arbitrage, which is prohibeted. When I said not to count the arbitrage trades, they said there is not enaugth 2 trades for 40/60 lots for the trading volume. I think even if the trades are ok, they would say the proffit made on the commodity market is to low, or any other ureasonable excuses.
Besides they blocked me from withdrawing the money in different ways all this time. Ugly scam company. It looks like you are fighting with them for your own money. Even there are no trades on your account you cant withdraw.

Hello Javorna,

We understand your concern. However, according to the Risk Department, you have lost your funds fairly by trading.

The information hereupon is not detailed. If you wish for a more detailed clarifications and information, kindly contact us at concerns@trade12.com or support@trade12.com.

Regarding your concern, the Risk Department has reviewed that your biggest loss came from Amazon, and there were other more trades that you lost from the market, a lot bigger than the amount you deposited. We want you to understand that you lost this trade on Amazon due to a stop-out level that it has reached, and we would like you to remember that you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions, whereas there are certain occurrences that our out of the Company’s control, specifically market volatility, and we have clearly specified in our Terms and Conditions that the Company is not held liable for these circumstances. Please refer to our Order Execution Policy, Terms and Conditions 4. Eligibility 18. Indemnification 17. Restriction on Investment Advice.

As much as we would like to clarify everything further, we suggest you contact us via the emails provided and we could have you scheduled to speak with a representative who is more knowledgeable about your account’s activities.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
Lily

Hello Lily!
First of all I want to say, regarding the agreement which I signed and the trading volume of 75 lots. When I signed the agreement I said to my broker: I have no experience in trading, and he said he will assist me working out this trading volume. But when I asked him for help, he said that working out the trading volume is not his job. And he said: This is your own problem, you have to fix it by your own!
Next: I was assured by my broker and statistic department, I can do lots 50% on commodity market and 50% on shares. I did as was told 50/50 percent of lots. But, when the agreement finished it's term, they said I have done not enough lots till 40%/60%. And I got back expired trades on SP. Is it fair trading and fair relation to the client?
Regarding stop out and Amazon. Yes I had a big loss on Amazon, But this trade was loked, and the proffit on sell was -53856, profit on buy was 62287, so total profit on Amazon was 8431$. What a big loss you are talking about?

Last edited:
Hello Javorna,

We understand your concern. However, according to the Risk Department, you have lost your funds fairly by trading.

The information hereupon is not detailed. If you wish for a more detailed clarifications and information, kindly contact us at concerns@trade12.com or support@trade12.com.

Regarding your concern, the Risk Department has reviewed that your biggest loss came from Amazon, and there were other more trades that you lost from the market, a lot bigger than the amount you deposited. We want you to understand that you lost this trade on Amazon due to a stop-out level that it has reached, and we would like you to remember that you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions, whereas there are certain occurrences that our out of the Company’s control, specifically market volatility, and we have clearly specified in our Terms and Conditions that the Company is not held liable for these circumstances. Please refer to our Order Execution Policy, Terms and Conditions 4. Eligibility 18. Indemnification 17. Restriction on Investment Advice.

As much as we would like to clarify everything further, we suggest you contact us via the emails provided and we could have you scheduled to speak with a representative who is more knowledgeable about your account’s activities.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
Lily

Dear Lily!
In order to confirm all the above, I want to tell to everybody, that Tade12 had simly STOLE 20000$ from my account. Please refer to screenshots below. In the section "Account History" of MT4 platform there is ballanse 20463$. But in the section "Trades" there is balance of 777$. How is it possible? Is this a mulfunction of the software or this are directed actions of your company? Please explain. Because no any person from russian department of Trade12 gives me clear explanations. Where is my 20000$ ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 5.png
    Screenshot 5.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 8.png
    Screenshot 8.png
    280.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dear Traders!
I have been scammed of 20000$ 2 weeks ago.
After 2 weeks conversations, many many letters to support and complience department, no one person from Trade12 could explain me how 20000$ had gone from my account. Let me tell you the story.
As I described above in my previous posts, I have been forced to sign agreement, which could not be performed. Under the terms of this agreement my negative trades on SP will be temporary located at the transit account, and if I work out volume of trades of 75 lots, this trades could be closed by zero.
I could not rich the volume of 75 lots, because Trade12 allways changed the "rules of the game". This is described in my thread above.
On the 13.10.17, the term of my agreement has expired. The terms of the egreement were not met, So I should get my expired positions on SPsep17.
Instead of this, I got allready extended positions on SPdec17. The minus on this trades was -20000$.I immediately hedged this trades. At that time I had opened next trades ( see screenshot1):

4 lot spdec17 sell -10775

4 lot spdec17 sell -11180

5 lot amazon sell -12600

5 lot amazon buy 8000

1 lot coper buy 12675

1 lot coper sell - 15200

8 lot spdec17 buy 2500 (The lock on SP)

My ballance was 27600$. Total negative on opened trades was -27431$

On the 26.10.17 the jump of Amazon shares was expected, so, in order to support my ballance I closed 1 lot on sell on Amazon. The trading session was opened and huge gap in positive direction occured. The trades on coper, amazon, and the lock on SPdec17 closed automatically, as I had small amount of free margine. So, the profit of this trades was deducted from my balance: 27594-1500 (Amazon lock) -1250 (lock SPdec17) + 8000-10550 (copper) -53856 + 62287 (Amazon) = 30725$. Trades on SPdec17 were not closed. So at that moment I had balance=30725$ and 2 opened trades on SP with total negative -20000$. Suddenly, this trades on SPdec17 had gone and 20000$ were deducted from my ballance. I checked the History of the Account, but didn't find these trades there.(Screenshot2). Balance became 10440$.
Next few minutes my broker phoned me and said to close the MT4 platform, in order to avoid mulfunction. I did this.
After 2 houres I opened the MT4 platform. And I saw trades on SPsep17 on the Trades section (Screenshot 3).
Broker said: --"Your expired positions on SP got back as it is written in the agreement."
--- But why did I get trades on SPdec17 before? And why was minus on this trades deducted from my balance?
No answer.
Since my trades on SPsep17 were extended, the total minus on these 2 trades become -9000$. I closed this positions, as swap day by day was encreasing. So I have 777$ on my balance now. ( Screenshot 4 and 5)

But where did 20000$ go? Why did I get back the extended trades (instead of expired, as it is described in the agreement), why was minus for these trades deducted from my balance? The only one answer comes to my mind - to confuse me and steal $ 20000 from my balance.
To my question, why it happened so and the request to explain where the $ 20000 had gone, the broker moves on to another topic or shouts into the phone some inadequate explanations and sends me to the expiration department, then to the statistics department. They repeat the same thing to me: You did not have enough margin and so on. I receive the same abstract answers to my letters to online support.
If you look at the detailed report from the platform MT4 (DetailedStatement), you can see that the graph ends at $ 20464 (Screenshot 6). Also, if you count from the report: Deposit - Withdrawal + Closed transactions = Balance, which is 20718-254 = 20464 $. But on the report the Balance is clearly written 777 $. This is clear discrepancy.

If we open the “Account history”, we will see (Screenshot 7, Screenshot 8): Deposit + Profit - Withdrawal = Balance. That will be 26568-5850-254 = 20464 $. That does not converge with the Balance in the “Trade” section (Screenshot 5). In the section “Account history”, I do not have any unprofitable trades with such a significant minus - $ 20000. Then where could they have disappeared? - They could only be stolen by Trade12.
Dear traders, maybe some one can explain me how could i lost 20k, if there are no trades with such minus in my History. Sorry for large description, but the situation is very complecated.
Dear moderators, if I'll not receive an unswer from Trade 12 in few days, I would like to proceed to COURT.

Attachments

• Screenshot 1.png
    Screenshot 1.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2.png
    Screenshot 2.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 3.png
    Screenshot 3.png
    187.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 5.png
    Screenshot 5.png