Scammed by trade12

Donna

Recruit
i had been ripped by another company and then someone from trade12 called me with a so called "recovery plan" brokers name is luc Richard who turned into Julien dubious (same person). He was so convincing and even started me with 100 start from the company that was not a bonus. He turned that into 200 within 10 days. He kept winning and then told me of a "pre market" trades they hold 2 times a month. Now these contracts have Morgan Stanley's logo on it and they do pay you the 1st and 2nd time. You must have 5K for the 1st pre market and it nets u nearly 2K and then it goes up to 25k where you receive 8-9k. Once they realize you have no more money they put a losing trade on tieing all withdwals and furthering on to make money. I am lucky that they only got 15-18k from me this time. They make me sick and I want my money back as I did not receive the product I bought. This was a regulated company to handle and make my investment grow which they failed to do on all grounds. I hope someone can help me. I know it's only a small amonth considering I lost 225k to FM trader but that's another story. Stay tuned!!!
Regards Donna Miller

Sorry I meant if this was a regulated company but trade12 is NOT regulated.
Cheers Donna

i had been ripped by another company and then someone from trade12 called me with a so called "recovery plan" brokers name is luc Richard who turned into Julien dubious (same person). He was so convincing and even started me with 100 start from the company that was not a bonus. He turned that into 200 within 10 days. He kept winning and then told me of a "pre market" trades they hold 2 times a month. Now these contracts have Morgan Stanley's logo on it and they do pay you the 1st and 2nd time. You must have 5K for the 1st pre market and it nets u nearly 2K and then it goes up to 25k where you receive 8-9k. Once they realize you have no more money they put a losing trade on tieing all withdwals and furthering on to make money. I am lucky that they only got 15-18k from me this time. They make me sick and I want my money back as I did not receive the product I bought. This was a regulated company to handle and make my investment grow which they failed to do on all grounds. I hope someone can help me. I know it's only a small amonth considering I lost 225k to FM trader but that's another story. Stay tuned!!!
Regards Donna Miller
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.trade12.com/about/contact-us

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12421/www.trade12.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/Trade12-1660929104125845

https://twitter.com/tradeonetwo

https://plus.google.com/+Trade12Broker

If above suggestions do not work well then I have two more options for you. Contact WinThisCase to get back your money ORcontact WinThisCase.

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Future note: ALL BINARY OPTIONS WEBSITES ARE SCAMS. only trust your bank, and regulated companies. Check with your local securities commission before investing people. If www.whateverforex.com is not on their regulated in your country list, it's for a reason... Stay AWAY!!!

Regards Donna Miller
Hello there..i got scammed from Trade12 too. Invested 56000 and haven't received anything back yet. It has been over 4 months. Winchargeback wasn't of much help and been referring to seek legal help which is gonna cost more money upfront. Wish i had not invested that much.

Back