Scammed by Trade2get

aramis_p

Recruit
Trade2get is a total scam! They stole my money! I need help recovering my money. Any website out there that could help? Please Help!, anyone? I joined trade2get.com with $300. I was assigned an analyst to work with me. He made a few trades wich I won. He then convinced me to deposit more money. I was thrilled because I was winning these trades, which gave me confidence with my analyst. He convinced me to deposit more money. It seemed very legit. Then, I started having problems with trade2get. They started charging my account some rediculous fees, to the tune of $5,000- $10,000. The more I complained and tried to reach a supervisor, the less they answered my emails and they wouldn't even answer me thruogh thier support page. They didn't answer my phone calls. They began to block me. I was NOT able to log on to my account. They have total control of your account and of the website. They totally blocked me and now, they have taken down their website and phone numbers. They have a lot of money that belong to me. I'm now trying to find a lawyer to try and recover my money. I don't know what to do or who to contact that could help me recover my money.

Trade2get is a total scam! They stole my money! I need help recovering my money. Any website out there that could help? Please Help!, anyone? I joined trade2get.com with $300. I was assigned an analyst to work with me. He made a few trades wich I won. He then convinced me to deposit more money. I was thrilled because I was winning these trades, which gave me confidence with my analyst. He convinced me to deposit more money. It seemed very legit. Then, I started having problems with trade2get. They started charging my account some rediculous fees, to the tune of $5,000- $10,000. The more I complained and tried to reach a supervisor, the less they answered my emails and they wouldn't even answer me thruogh thier support page. They didn't answer my phone calls. They began to block me. I was NOT able to log on to my account. They have total control of your account and of the website. They totally blocked me and now, they have taken down their website and phone numbers. They have a lot of money that belong to me. I'm now trying to find a lawyer to try and recover my money. I don't know what to do or who to contact that could help me recover my money.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Hello, I sent messages through email and skype and no one has replied. So, as per your instructions, I'm messaging you to let you know. Thank You

Hello, I sent messages through email and skype and no one has replied. So, as per your instructions, I'm messaging you to let you know. Here I send you a picture of Eugene Cardone, Senior analyst at Trade2get. I had spoken to him through skype. Thank You.

Attachments

• Eugene Cardone.jpg
    Eugene Cardone.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Eugene Cardone1.jpg
    Eugene Cardone1.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 1
Hello, I sent messages through email and skype and no one has replied. So, as per your instructions, I'm messaging you to let you know. Here I send you a picture of Eugene Cardone, Senior analyst at Trade2get. I had spoken to him through skype. Thank You.
If they failed to reply you then I strongly suggest to open and FPA traders court case against them. To do so, follow the suggested steps here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

If you deposited by CC, contact the customer care service number on the back of your card immediately and see if you can do a chargeback. You can have luck winning your case, saying this broker is not regulated to do business in your country, (Which 99.9% is true) and you paid for financial services that you really did not receive.

Good Luck,
-ScamXposR

I would like to file a claim and report them to the authorities to shut them down... not only for the money but for their deceitful tactics like sending me baby pictures as a NEW DAD. That is the worst! Furthermore, they are thieves and have no right to run a business. I am dedicated to finding the right authorities to fine and close their businesses.

Back