Scammed by TradeInvest90

mariamead

Recruit
Hi, I thought I was going to be buying Bitcoin via a social media advert by Crypterium that said I had a very limited amount of time in which to invest in Bitcoin and that the process was very simple. I was asked to pay up front. I tried to pay £50 but they said the minimum amount needed to partake was £250. I paid this via my debit card. Instead of being directed towards Bitcoin I was on the TradeInvest90's platform which seemed strange since all I could see that I could either buy or sell were binary shares and I was looking at some sort of robotic algorithm. I found the whole thing very confusing. I became increasingly anxious and asked to withdraw my money. That's when I knew I was in trouble. TradeInvest90 are unlicensed brokers and every time I ask to withraw my money I get an email saying an agent will be in touch. I know in comparison to some £250 doesn't seem very much but it is to me. It was desperation which led me to foolishly part company with my debit card details and now I'm also worried that they have my passport details to and could possibly sell my details on to other crooks. If anyone knows a legit way of getting my money back please let me know. I did manage to find out that the cedit card processor for TradeInvest90 is Hithcliff Ltd, 83 Dulcie Street, manchester, M1 2JQ. The active company director is known as Mr Stuart Ralph Poppleton who has been associated with a lot of other fraudulent companies activities. If you wish to know more about this despicable man who seems to be the authority head for a lot of other financial scams, check this out:
printmonthly.co.uk/News/Business/5766/revealed-the-glam-bonni

Hi, I thought I was going to be buying Bitcoin via a social media advert by Crypterium that said I had a very limited amount of time in which to invest in Bitcoin and that the process was very simple. I was asked to pay up front. I tried to pay £50 but they said the minimum amount needed to partake was £250. I paid this via my debit card. Instead of being directed towards Bitcoin I was on the TradeInvest90's platform which seemed strange since all I could see that I could either buy or sell were binary shares and I was looking at some sort of robotic algorithm. I found the whole thing very confusing. I became increasingly anxious and asked to withdraw my money. That's when I knew I was in trouble. TradeInvest90 are unlicensed brokers and every time I ask to withraw my money I get an email saying an agent will be in touch. I know in comparison to some £250 doesn't seem very much but it is to me. It was desperation which led me to foolishly part company with my debit card details and now I'm also worried that they have my passport details to and could possibly sell my details on to other crooks. If anyone knows a legit way of getting my money back please let me know. I did manage to find out that the cedit card processor for TradeInvest90 is Hithcliff Ltd, 83 Dulcie Street, manchester, M1 2JQ. The active company director is known as Mr Stuart Ralph Poppleton who has been associated with a lot of other fraudulent companies activities. If you wish to know more about this despicable man who seems to be the authority head for a lot of other financial scams, check this out:
printmonthly.co.uk/News/Business/5766/revealed-the-glam-bonni
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.tradeinvest90.com/about-us/contacts/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14304/www.tradeinvest90.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/Tradeinvest90-126863467918975/
https://twitter.com/tradeinvest90?lang=en

Thanks. I'll take your advice and take those steps. Out of curiosity, has anyone ever filed a chargeback request with their bank and managed to get a successful outcome if they've used a debit card?

Thanks. I'll take your advice and take those steps. Out of curiosity, has anyone ever filed a chargeback request with their bank and managed to get a successful outcome if they've used a debit card?
You are most welcome ) : You can talk with CC and ask them for a chargeback.

Just to say I've managed to get £120 back. Apparently, I lost the rest through trading and there was also an admin fee. I guess I should put it down to experience.

Just to say I've managed to get £120 back. Apparently, I lost the rest through trading and there was also an admin fee. I guess I should put it down to experience.

Hi how did you get your money back? same situation and cant contact them either:(

Hi, I did file for chargeback, but it was only few days ago. Upon news, I will post here.

Back