Scammed by TRADORAX

EdoK1

Recruit
I opened an account with TRADORAX about 4 months ago. I deposit 500 EUROS. I told Marcus Davis that i don't want any boniness or promotions attached to my account as i believe that will make it difficult in the future for me to withdraw my money.

The signals he gave you to trade is very bad and i lost some money. I mailed him and told him that i want to close my account as this is not for me. I am no battling to get my money out.
He told me in the beginning there wont be a problem if i decided to withdraw my money.
Can someone please help me with this F....cker.

Thanx

Hello Mr EdoK1,

sorry to hear that you are having problems withdrawing money from your account. If you could kindly take a moment to read the withdrawal policy on our site, you will see that a withdrawal request takes 5-10 days to be processed - https://tradorax.com/deposit-withdrawal-policy/
You have made a withdrawal request a few days ago on 26.06.15

Please feel free to contact us via email - support@tradorax.com, live chat, or by telephone: +41435083530, before slandering us on public forums.

The signals provided to you are predictions of the future movement of the market. They are suggestions on what and when to buy or sell in order to make profit. However, they are valid for a short period of time, and you need to follow them correctly in order to be successful. Furthermore, you are not obliged to act on those signals, unless you find them useful for your trading habits, as an investor, you are free to make your own choices and observations of the market.

We are more than happy to have you as our client and we will be happy to collaborate with you again in the future.

Best regards,
tradorax support department

EdoK1, can you please come back in a few days and report whether or not the money arrived?

Hello. I have a problem with tradorax too. A year ago stole this company 5 k from my cc. After that they added a bonus off 12k. I placed a few withrawal requests, but with no succes. I decided to trade with the money. A year later i wagered the full amount of bonus . So the account balance was 35k. Not bad. After all these things i decided to withdraw all my funds but......You know it already..... no way. They hacked my account and gambled withe my own money. All my money was invested in very bad trades. I lose totally my trust in this company. Help me please.

Hello. I have a problem with tradorax too. A year ago stole this company 5 k from my cc. After that they added a bonus off 12k. I placed a few withrawal requests, but with no succes. I decided to trade with the money. A year later i wagered the full amount of bonus . So the account balance was 35k. Not bad. After all these things i decided to withdraw all my funds but......You know it already..... no way. They hacked my account and gambled withe my own money. All my money was invested in very bad trades. I lose totally my trust in this company. Help me please.
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them to get more and more suggestion about how to get your funds back.

Back