ABANDONED: Scammed by Turnkey Forex! Part 2

rhukevhe

Recruit
I had an earlier case against scam broker Turnkey Forex.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-scammed-by-turnkey-forex.57929/

This scam broker still owes me $100k in profits and have no intention of paying. During one of my several calls to their upper management, they pretty much admitted to me that they are running a scam. They are run by an organized crime family with links to other scam brokers like finpro. They are not even a bucket shop, they are far worse. My case has been referred to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies both in the US and UK. My mission now is to have them shut down for good as they have no intention of stopping and intend to continue stealing from hard working people. I was shocked by the blatant disrespect and contempt when i heard the man in charge cheekily admit to me on the phone that the whole thing is a scam. It's time for the FPA community to banish this immoral depraved scam broker into the wilderness where it belongs. More to come.

Last edited:
I had an earlier case against scam broker Turnkey Forex.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-scammed-by-turnkey-forex.57929/

This scam broker still owes me $100k in profits and have no intention of paying. During one of my several calls to their upper management, they pretty much admitted to me that they are running a scam. They are run by an organized crime family with links to other scam brokers like finpro. They are not even a bucket shop, they are far worse. My case has been referred to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies both in the US and UK. My mission now is to have them shut down for good as they have no intention of stopping and intend to continue stealing from hard working people. I was shocked by the blatant disrespect and contempt when i heard the man in charge cheekily admit to me on the phone that the whole thing is a scam. It's time for the FPA community to banish this immoral depraved scam broker into the wilderness where it belongs. More to come.

Did you follow the all suggested steps?

Did you follow the all suggested steps?

Yes. I've invited the scam company to make their worthless case if they have any. It also appears that they have manipulated their reviews on this site to make them look more favorable since my last case against them. No one should be trading with them. They are a certified scam broker.

Last edited:
Yes. I've invited the scam company to make their worthless case if they have any. It also appears that they have manipulated their reviews on this site to make them look more favorable since my last case against them. No one should be trading with them. They are a certified scam broker.

So what happen? In your last thread (that you requested closed) stated they gave you your profits and all was good. There seems to be a lot of holes left unfilled in this story of yours.

So what happen? In your last thread (that you requested closed) stated they gave you your profits and all was good. There seems to be a lot of holes left unfilled in this story of yours.

They gave me some of my profits with an agreement that the rest will be given to me in installments. They broke that agreement.

Probably should have stated so in your last thread, and not have it closed until you were made whole.

You're right, but that's not the only reason i'm reopening my complaint. I believe they are running a scam and as much has been admitted to me over the phone. All their current customers are potential victims and it's my responsibility to have them exposed to prevent further cases like mine from happening.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on May 7, 2019 at 8:29 AM

Admin. What further actions do i need to take to get this company the scam label? I also believe they're using fake reviews to boost their profile on here.

Back