RESOLVED - Scammed by Turnkey Forex!

That's pretty unfortunate. I wondered why did all the brokers lock a client's user portal just so they could turn the discussion or whatever complaints into their favor. This is disgusting.

They've given me a reason to go after turnkeyfx.com as well as that's their white label and obviously the source of their fake liquidity provider. Going through the records it's run by all members of the same Singh family. They claim to be regulated in Canada and the UK but i've seen no evidence of that. Either way i will meet them in Canadian and UK courts. They are fighting a losing battle. They just don't know it yet.

They've given me a reason to go after turnkeyfx.com as well as that's their white label and obviously the source of their fake liquidity provider. Going through the records it's run by all members of the same Singh family. They claim to be regulated in Canada and the UK but i've seen no evidence of that. Either way i will meet them in Canadian and UK courts. They are fighting a losing battle. They just don't know it yet.
dude finpro trading and turnkey forex have move there head office out of the U.K.

So the next step is the drawing up of a complaint to the United States Attorney of the District of Massachusetts. You can do it by yourself or with help of an attorney from the Massachusetts, having the legal license within the jurisdiction of the Massachusetts.

Beneficiary Information

Account Name:
TurnKeyFx (UK) Ltd.

Beneficiary Registered Address: Lakeside House Stockley Park
1 Furzeground Way Uxbridge
London, UK
UB11 1FJ
Phone: 011 44 203 290 3467

Bank Information

HSBC Bank PLC

Swift Code: HBUKGB4B IBAN
Acct #: GB53HBUK40127676720925
If Required:
Int’l Routing/Sort Code: 400515
Bank Address: (if required)
62-72 Park Street
London, UK SE1 9DZ

only efficient way to deal with HSBC….have a police squat raid the bank !

My most recent message to them. Will post their response if i receive one. Also need to clarify that i only received the bank wire portion of my initial deposit which was about $54k. The ones made via BTC which is about $80k and all my profits are all still being illegally withheld.

Is this Gurbir Singh Rana, the realtor from the Ontario. What might be the causal connection between that person and the brokerage platform?

Would like to inform the FPA community and admin that the broker and i reached an amicable solution. I have received my funds and no further complaints against them. Would like to thank the FPA community for its support. You can count on mine when you need it. Regards.

Back