RESOLVED - Scammed by Turnkey Forex!

any updates?

Contacted the London trading standards and they advised i refer the case to the National Fraud Investigation Bureau, so that's what i'll do in addition to suing them if i have to. An interesting fact they told me was that the address for this scam broker isn't even a real office, it's a 'registered office' for receiving mails, so they have no brick and mortar office anywhere in the UK. This is after their manager solicited me from a UK number to make it look like they were operating from there to gain clients trust. It's looking like this will get really messy for me to retrieve my funds.

I won't dignify your stupid comments with an answer.
Provide more details to prove the broker's guilt... account number, when deposit the account, how much money you made for deposit, screenshots from your personal account, correspondence with the broker... you now just let the foam out of his mouth, well, what would you really need to help more details.

look like this company has been Dissolvedn https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC567880 they might be planning on running off with people money

It's clear that they register the company under a new name every year after scamming people. Now it's Turnkey Global Solutions LTD which was registered earlier this year. I've reported them to the CFTC and the UK national fraud investigation bureau. Will also have to send litigators after them.

There is a small chance that Turnkey Forex and Turnkeyfx Markets Limited/Turnkey Global Solutions LTD might not be the same company/run by same people. Hopefully the representatives of Turnkey Forex come here to clear things up. I am an affiliate for them and went to their live chat to notify them about this thread to come and present their side of the story. This is deeply concerning indeed and I would like to get to the bottom of this ASAP, considering I am affiliated with them and have to cut ties if this is true.

There is a small chance that Turnkey Forex and Turnkeyfx Markets Limited/Turnkey Global Solutions LTD might not be the same company/run by same people. Hopefully the representatives of Turnkey Forex come here to clear things up. I am an affiliate for them and went to their live chat to notify them about this thread to come and present their side of the story. This is deeply concerning indeed and I would like to get to the bottom of this ASAP, considering I am affiliated with them and have to cut ties if this is true.

It is worse than deeply concerning. Turnkey Forex is Turnkeyfx Markets Limited and Turnkey Global Solutions LTD. That's their registered business name. It's also interesting to see that despite Turnkeyfx Markets Limited being dissolved, they are still accepting Euro deposits from clients in that name. They use Turnkey Global Solutions LTD to receive USD deposits. That was the business name i made my wire deposit to. I'm beginning to wonder if the trades i made were even trades against the market and not them. They claimed to be a DMA broker but refused to provide the list of their liquidity providers when i asked for it. Every other regulated broker who claims to provide DMA have a list of their liquidity providers on their site and others will give it to you when you ask. Clearly they are pissed that i've made big gains and chosen to leave without giving them the chance to rip me off and regain their losses, so they will come up with whatever they can to not process my withdrawal.

Attachments

• turnkeyfx.PNG
    turnkeyfx.PNG
    235.3 KB · Views: 57
They've already been invited to this thread a long while ago and haven't shown up. Their whole operation is illegal from top to bottom.

Could you please share your correspondence with them and/or give a detailed chronological sequence of events? I think it would greatly help the readers and the FPA team to understand where you are coming from and what the case is about.

Back