RESOLVED - Scammed by Turnkey Forex!

Still haven't received my money. Will contact the FCA on monday to find out the status of my complaint.

What is the authority of the FCA in respect of unregulated brokers? If you can not get the money back, do you forgive them the amount of debt?

What is the authority of the FCA in respect of unregulated brokers? If you can not get the money back, do you forgive them the amount of debt?

They will try to have the issue resolved meaning they will ask the broker to return all my funds. If they don't comply they will pursue them in criminal and civil court. I will not 'forgive' the money i'm owed. Why would i do such a thing?

My most recent message to them. Will post their response if i receive one. Also need to clarify that i only received the bank wire portion of my initial deposit which was about $54k. The ones made via BTC which is about $80k and all my profits are all still being illegally withheld.

Attachments

• turnkeycomm.PNG
    turnkeycomm.PNG
    106.1 KB · Views: 40
I too am so sorry that I have dealt with these people. It has been a very expensive lesson in the world of forex.
Today I made over 20% gains and with multiple open positions I was conveniently dropped by their servers; again. I found FPA only today so am now looking for another broker. Better late than never.....

They will try to have the issue resolved meaning they will ask the broker to return all my funds. If they don't comply they will pursue them in criminal and civil court. I will not 'forgive' the money i'm owed. Why would i do such a thing?

Do I understand correctly, the FCA represents you in a criminal proceeding and in a civil proceeding?

You think correctly.

The first step: to lodge a complaint, about cancelling the transactions and recovering the money, to the bank.

The second step: to apply to the FBI. It is unlikely that they will answer to you, but sometimes, after applying to the FBI, a bank cancels transactions.

The third step: to ask the bank statement of cash flow from your bank. After reviewing the bank statement, you will easily understand who is a receiver of your owned money.

Back