RESOLVED - Scammed by Turnkey Forex!

This works best if each person having major issues with a company opens their own thread here in Scam Alerts. That makes it much easier to see how widespread any problems are.

The next step: to identify defendants and to send claim's letters to private companies around the world.

With a little luck, and you will have identified a real owner of the unregistered brokerage business, using published info on the Internet, perhaps they will have returned your money.

Stop dreaming guys, at the best FCA will publish a warning…as explaining, not to get involved with unauthorized firms…etc

Now when you read the compliance team reply, it shows nothing more then a disguised blackmail attempt, evidently the US internal revenue service would be delighted to meet these guys…think unlimited fine and max 20 years

Provide all info to FBI

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/the-fbi-warns-about-binary-options-fraud.49660/

Exactly. It's like they thought i would be scared. I welcome getting the IRS involved. A bunch of criminals trying to play reverse psychology on me

It is also clear that they have no intention of coming here to defend themselves. Around here it's called an admission of guilt.

Hello rhukevhe,

My name is richard and I work for finpro trading. Recently we came across the incident that happened with you and I feel sorry for it. Im not here to defend or protect anyone but because we have been using some technology from the same technology provider as the broker that you have an issue with, we have attracted a lot of attention online (an in some cases people are trying to prove that we are the same). While I understand your concerns, I would like to understand a little bit more from you and see if I can potentially be of any help, and in the least case assure you that we are not turnkeyforex. Please send me your skype ID so I can talk with you directly there (and if possible have a quick skype call). I can be reached at email address : contactus@finprotrading.com . Please add Attn: Richard in your email subject.

thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

The owner of the hosting of the site is located in the Massachusetts. You must send a request about an owner of the site to there.

Back