Scammed by UFX.com - Nothing but Scam Artists! (Partially resolved)

Tooncastle

Recruit
On Sunday January 9th, 2016 I signed up to UFX.com, after seeing a promotional ad on Facebook about making extra income off the changing prices of Gold, and all I needed was $50 USD to get started. Once my account was set-up, and I made my first $50 USD deposit via credit card, almost immediately after I received a call from a woman at UFX thanking me, and telling me I should deposit at least $500 USD to get started trading if I wanted to make any serious money, so she charged $500 USD to my credit card to fund my account over the phone. She then told me she would assign me an account manager and he would call me shortly to teach me about their trading software, and basic trading information.

“Ryan Baker” was appointed my Account Manager, and after a few calls with him, he convinced me to increase my deposit to $5100 USD before starting to make low-risk trades to maximize my profits. I told him I was only interested in low risk trading, and he said no problem. Ryan would call a few times a week and suggest opening 50 oz trades on Gold, and other currencies such as selling the USD/CAD.

After a few weeks or trading, my account grew to around $14,000 USD including a $450 USD deposit trading bonus from UFX, as well as I deposited $1000 USD more on Ryan’s advice to stabilize my account, and made a $500 USD withdrawal ( Which I did receive ) as per Ryan’s suggestion. On January 27th, 2016, Ryan called and told me Gold was before a very big up move, and it would be perfectly Safe to open up a 1500 oz Gold trade to maximize my profits, when previously I was only told to open 50 oz gold trades. I was quite skeptical of his advice, but he kept telling me to trust him, so I opened the trade, and hung up.

Ryan called me again, about one minute later, and told me I should open another 1500 oz trade to profit even more, as my first trade was already in profit, so I did. About 10 minutes later I got a notification on my phone telling me my UFX account equity was low, and I saw that these trades were now in negative and quickly draining my account, due to the massive trade size. I called Ryan and he told me not to worry, and just wait for the trades to turn around. About an hour later my Equity was at $0 and all my trades were automatically closed, basically wiping out my account, and leaving my account balance at $600.39 USD from $16,285.09 USD.

I had deposited another $1900 USD during the process to try to save my account, but it was all for nothing. Because of Ryan’s unsuitable investment advice I lost $15,684.70 USD in total on that day ($8000 USD deposit – a $500 USD withdrawal so $7500 USD, and $8,184.70 USD profit including a $450 USD trading bonus I received, and -$600.39 USD of my remaining equity.) I believe it is UFX’s sole intent, to deplete their client’s funds by building up their trust, and then getting them to open big trades like this, or by any other means possible.

After this big loss, Ryan called me and told me he would help me try to recover my lost funds, if I just kept trading with UFX. Over a course of about a month, I deposited another $9,320 USD in total, and started to do my own low-risk trading myself, hoping I would be able to recover my lost funds, as I was totally devastated. However Ryan would still call me a couple times a week, and pesture me about opening trades, again usually too large for my account to handle, which I always ignored. After a couple months of up and down trades, I decided to just withdrawal my remaining money from UFX ($6590.84 USD, which I received), and would start to report my complaint to the proper authorities.

I complained to Nova Scotia Securities Commission, who immediately issued an investor’s warning against UFX. I called the Government’s Anti-Fraud centre and reported what happened too. I contacted the Halifax Police Department, and filed out a report, for them to investigate. Police Officer, Brad Thomas Called me and told me that since UFX was so far away, and hiding behind false addresses as they claim they are located in London on their Facebook page, that they weren’t able to investigate the case further. I also called the Israeli police department and told them what happened, but they told me I needed to get my local police to investigate the case internationally. I complained to UFX.com directly on May 17th, 2016, as well as started a chargeback dispute through Visa, as all my deposits to UFX were made via Credit Card.

A few days later, UFX senior complaints officer “Adam Miller” called me, and told me UFX was willing to offer me a $1000 USD trading bonus in exchange for signing a “no- claims” form to settle my complaint. I refused, as well as I kept asking for complaint ID #, as I knew I needed this to report my complaint to Cyprus Securities, which UFX is registered under as “reliant co. investments” . He gave me the complaint ID# 69940. Which I later discovered was a fake complaint ID #.

Adam also told me a few days later, UFX was now willing to grant me a $2000 USD trading bonus, and again I refused. About a week later Adam called again, and said they were now offering me a $3500 USD, which I also refused. Then on June 27th, Adam called me again, and said they would now offer me a final trading bonus amount of $4000 USD, in exchange for the signed “no- claims” form within 24 hours. I was very hesitant again, and I never signed the form.

The next day on June 28th, shortly after the 24 hour mark Adam emailed me demanding I sign the form, which I didn’t. Shortly after UFX blocked me from my trading account, and then I got a “ghost” Withdrawal request confirmation Email from UFX on June 30th, saying UFX had apparently withdrawn $3300 USD from my trading account, which had a balance of $0 USD. I emailed Adam about this, and Adam emailed back and told me UFX had found out about my visa charge back, and had threatened legal action against me, telling me UFX was planning to sue me for the total chargeback amount and he would be no longer able to assist me.

I emailed him back and told him that UFX wasn’t the company what I signed up for, as they all use fake alias names, and constantly lie to their clients and do anything and everything to get us to deposit our hard earned money- and I haven’t heard back from Adam since. A few days later I got another fake withdrawal request for $700 USD, and even got another withdrawal request confirmation from UFX on July 28th, for $3600 USD - I never received any of these withdrawals. Withdrawals are also something a broker is supposed to take seriously, another thing here UFX failed to do.

Visa’s international compliance department investigated my case and I won the charge-back case, and they were able to help me recover $11,438.22 CAD back through various sporadic lump sum payments back from UFX, over the course of a few months from June 14th- to August 3rd. However my charge back dispute was for $16,073.78 CAD (The amount of money I was still at loss for from UFX), still leaving me short $4,635.56 CAD. Visa informed me that they had tried multiple times to try to get back the remaining $4,635.58 UFX owed me, but had been unsuccessful, and had to close my case. On September 5th, 2016 I formally complained to the Cyprus financial ombudsman about my case, who is currently investigated the matter, as well as I reporting the complaint to CySec as well.

Overall, I deposited a grand total of $25,075.06 CAD via Credit card to UFX, and received back $9,001.26 CAD from them through authorized withdrawals I had made when I was still trading with them. Then Visa helped me retrieve an additional $11,438.22 CAD from my $16,073.78 Chargeback I made against UFX. I am still short a grand total of $4,635.58 CAD from the money I deposited to them via my Visa Credit Card. So that’s $25,075.06 Money to UFX, and I received $20,439.48 CAD back from UFX.

Very recently I contacted UFX's customer support Email, to inquire about my complaint; and if any further action in compensation would be addressed and received this response:

" Kind sir, your complaint case was dealt with in the past and the decision not to refund you was explained to you already. This decision will not change.

Best Regards,
Customer Support Team "

I am ready to keep spreading awareness about UFX's foul ways, and bring attention to my complaint case via social media, and possibly even make a YouTube video about my experience. I am attaching below some Tables, I made from my credit card statements stipulating the credit card transactions of money sent to UFX, and the money I received back from UFX. I have recorded all the phone calls that took place between me, and UFX senior complaint officer, Adam Miller, and have all the Email's sent to me from UFX. I also have stipulated credit card bank statements, and screenshots of my entire trading history with UFX, I can post here to if need be.

I am planning on continuing fighting against UFX until one of two things happen.

A. UFX is subsequently shut down.

Or

B. I receive compensation for the rest of my lost deposited funds.

Please help me here, by sharing/posting/tweeting this thread anywheres you can. I have created a new UFX Scam Awareness Twitter account, and it already has over 400+ followers. you can follow and retweet your FPA threads to here: https://twitter.com/UFXscam

Thank-you for taking the time to read this; and if you are just skimming to the bottom here, the main point of my post is to warn you to stay far far away from UFX.com, and don't ever invest with them. They are nothing but a cold-calling, call centre in Tel-Aviv, Israel. With account managers assigned to use high-tactics pressure to get clients to deposit as much money as possible, just to later be lead astray, and depleted of their funds. UFX is really operating under the name of "Toyga." You can check out their "Real" Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Toygail/

UFX needs to be stopped. Please Help me Spread Awareness of This Scam.

Attachments

• closed-positions-jan27th.png
    closed-positions-jan27th.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • tables.pdf
    100.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Investor-Alert-UFX com-ufxmarkets com-Reliantco.pdf
    27.9 KB · Views: 12
Don't worry soon once the authorities from different countries get organized you will see the owners in Israel pay for their crimes against the many of victims they have harmed. Here they are starting to organize and share information about these companies who think the will not be hunted down or forgotten lol. Good Luck with that the LAW is blind and the paper trails are long and easy to find.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/fbi-eu-fraud-authorities-hold-emergency-summit-on-binary-options-fraud/

Ufxmarkets already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5004/www.ufx.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.
You can also share your story on their social media pages to draw their attention to your issue.
Below are the Social pages
https://plus.google.com/116140193256096358349/posts
https://twitter.com/UFX
https://www.facebook.com/UFXen
https://www.youtube.com/user/UFXcom

UFX pioneered the "account mismanagers" who make promises, win a couple of times, then wipe you out and ask for more money (or get "fired" and then the replacement asks for more money and the cycle repeats). The also invited the UFX Kiss of Death Trade - that one last trade when you ask for a withdrawal which they guarantee will win - of course, they consider your loss to be their win.

These models for crime were adopted by the binary options scam industry.

I am thrilled to write that UFX contacted me and I received back the whole amount I deposited. I consider my case to be resolved. I have to say that although I was deeply disappointed with my trading experience with UFX, I now feel that the company has provided me with a decent service and I thank them for refunding my money.

I now feel that the company has provided me with a decent service and I thank them for refunding my money.

….you must be kidding, fighting around for 15 months with a bunch of criminals, definitely no need to thank them !

Be aware of Stockholm Syndrome Disease, also keep your criminal complaints up.

I am thankful you got back your deposit but as far as I am concerned if a company does not give you back your full account including the winnings, they are thieves.

Where do you think those winnings are?
That's right, their pockets.

Back