Scammed by UFX markets

UFX is definitely in the top 10. Prime4x and YouTradeFx are probably close for the #1 slot.

Hi!

So sorry to hear about you've been scammed too. It seems like we are a lot in the same case. I really think we should find a way, together to fight against them and get back our money. Would you help me to contact all the other victim of UFx markets and bring them to court? I am sure that it may interest a lot of people!

Please let me know...

I am a trader from China, UFXmarkets now do business in China and began to scam Chinese traders, what a bastard! I just deposited 100 US dollars, and try to withdraw.

If you can't get your money out, go ahead and start a new thread here in Scam Alerts.

I am a trader from China, UFXmarkets now do business in China and began to scam Chinese traders, what a bastard! I just deposited 100 US dollars, and try to withdraw.
\

Out of curiosity, under what regulation they are working there?

Ok please welcome me to the "club of UFX SCAMMERS" 35 years of my life i did my biggest mistake today in the morning. deposited 1000 $ and within few min. its completely wiped out.

Ok please welcome me to the "club of UFX SCAMMERS" 35 years of my life i did my biggest mistake today in the morning. deposited 1000 $ and within few min. its completely wiped out.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, and if you've got anything from UFX promising profits, you may have a chance to file a successful chargeback with your credit card's issuing bank. Don't wait. the sooner you gather your evidence and speak to someone in the fraud department at the bank, the better your chances of recovering your money will be.

And, as long as you've got that evidence, you can file with econsumer.gov and any place for reporting online financial fraud in your country.

Back