Scammed by UFX markets

aslambaig

Recruit
I am being Scammed by UFX markets Daniel Sillers as Account Manager,

He started calling me to put in money and recover my loses and then he forced me to pump in more money.

he even took my monry from my debit card which I kept for my rent.. I repeatedly told him not to but he took all that I had. Next day I opted for withdraw and it was not possible as Daniel said you need to reach 30000 trade volume to withdraw which I didn't reach and he was saying other day that I can withdraw in evening. I literally pleaded to withdraw my money, he rejected and said he will put high volume trades so it will reach 30000 soon and there it goes, My money went in few seconds out of my account. Please never ever put your money in UFXmarkets.

When Asked where can we see how much volume we reached he said no you cant see it, its only available to account manager.

How come an Account Manager put a trade without stop loss, its clear that customer wont be staying with UFX for long so take whatever he have. Overall I lost around 10,000 $ with UFX.

It is typical brother !!!

This company is one of the biggest scammers ever , but they are never stop because no action from any authority !!!

Even FPA failed to take any action because they don't believe the victims story like you and me and hundreds similar cases with UFXmarkets !!!!!

Sorry to say that ....... but it is the truth ....

Yes Bro you are right, Maybe some one stop this fraud company and save lots of traders like us. They are spoiling name of Forex trading.

The only one who can stop them is the Cypriot regulator (Cysec under the EU MiFid) and so far they haven't made anything to stop them
All we can do is just warn the traders, hopefully not too long

I put in trading 3.000 £ converted in dollars almost 5.000 us dollars and than the ufxMarkets gave me some bonuses it was like 600 $ bonus and than I changed my mind and I said to may acount manager that I want to Withdrawal my money what I put in without bonus money and earnings money and he said to me that I have to play till I'm gona achieve 6.000.000 in their units and than I can just Withdrawal my money. IS IT TRUE ??? PLEASE HELP ME

I put in trading 3.000 £ converted in dollars almost 5.000 us dollars and than the ufxMarkets gave me some bonuses it was like 600 $ bonus and than I changed my mind and I said to may acount manager that I want to Withdrawal my money what I put in without bonus money and earnings money and he said to me that I have to play till I'm gona achieve 6.000.000 in their units and than I can just Withdrawal my money. IS IT TRUE ??? PLEASE HELP ME

There are no terms and condition that you must trade, you can simply withdraw your money but you are not able to get bonus as you need to trade must for it.

Did you talk to your bank yet? If not, get moving and do it today!

Even FPA failed to take any action because they don't believe the victims story like you and me and hundreds similar cases with UFXmarkets !!!!!

The FPA already declared UFX to be a scam and issued warnings not to do business with the company over a year ago. Is there some additional action you expect the FPA to take?

GREAT website guys !!!!!b I was about to transfer money to ufx markets and thks to you guys - I have seen what is needed to make a informed decission.

Back