1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scammed by UFX Markets

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by KierYorke, Apr 21, 2017.

1. KierYorke

KierYorke Recruit

I have been with UFX for about 5 months. Firstly I actually do currently have an open trading account with UFX. I have experienced some negative instances with my previous account manager which resulted in me making a complaint. I always judge a company on how complaints are dealt with. My complaint was investigated throughly and as a result I was awarded $1500 in compensation which was added to my account almost instantly as soon as the investigation was concluded.

I have taken money out of my account on a regular basis. I have never experienced any issues. I have always received my funds within 3 to 5 working days. My previous account manager did bug me constantly regarding adding more funds. However, you are in control of your money. You don't have to deposit more funds unless you want too or if you're account needs margin to manage your positions. If your account is having problems, only an idiot would take out additional positions. Take some responsibility. If your given completely wrong advice, and acted upon it, then ask for the research. Do your own research. My current account manager is Rick Rubin and so far I have no complaints. In fact in the short time he's been my account supervisor I have made profitable trades.

So in conclusion, I have had some issues, but they're were sorted out. So far from UFX taking money from me, they have in fact given me money. The essence of any company is how they handle complaints, and my experience concludes that UFX behaved very professionally. Like I said I actually do have an open account.

Kieron Yorke

2. Axe_UFX_Scam

Axe_UFX_Scam Recruit

Did they paid you to write this?
    Wait for your big time lost!

3. ScamXposR

ScamXposR Sergeant

Seems like this was written by a UFX employee. Surprise! Surprise! :rolleyes:

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Wow, so you opened a thread called "Scammed by UFX Markets" in order to try to claim that UFX is legit and to blame many of UFX's victims for following the advice of UFX employees who lied in order to demolish trading accounts.

I was already suspicious that a few reported issues which got resolved almost instantly were fake. This new level of cheap deception convinces me I was right.

So, are you an employee of UFX, or did they pay you a few dollars to post this BS for them?

Anyone scammed by UFX needs to report them to the ISA - www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

ScamXposR and oscarra like this.