SCAMMED BY UFX NO JOY FROM ombudsman etc

mo patel

Recruit
i got scammed by UFX 80000usd few years ago

i made complaint to
complaints@financialombudsman.gov.cy

took nearly year case closed in ufx favour

ive spent 1000s more on lawyer /payback companies that say can recover my money and sue ufx

all another scam

any company out there that not ask for an upfront fee and get my money back then take a percentage?
no win no fee bases?

the previous lawyer from France said can not win the case as no proof on paper

only my word

as i did not record ufx phone calls etc

and on email they not do anything wrong

very crafty ufx

i got scammed by UFX 80000usd few years ago

i made complaint to
complaints@financialombudsman.gov.cy

took nearly year case closed in ufx favour

ive spent 1000s more on lawyer /payback companies that say can recover my money and sue ufx

all another scam

any company out there that not ask for an upfront fee and get my money back then take a percentage?
no win no fee bases?

only my word

as i did not record ufx phone calls etc

and on email they not do anything wrong

very crafty ufx
I can feel you bro and sorry for your lose, try filing a complaint with your own country's financial regulators.

1) Did you have any sufficient papertrail to prove the events?

2) Can you post the Cy ombudsman decision here?

3) Did you deposit $80k with the broker? or did that amount include profits? If so, how much of each?

edit:

4) You do realize that UFX.com was labeled a scam by FPA since 2012.

5) you are free to leave a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5004/ufx-forex-brokers?per-page=25

6) you can invite the broker to this thread. See: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Honestly though, you should stop throwing good money (and time) after bad. You must break these bad habits or you will just continue losing money (with this incident or a new broker).

edit2:

@FPA Forums Team Other names for UFX are Toyga and Trade360.com

Interesting story about UFX:

Last edited:
I can feel you bro and sorry for your lose, try filing a complaint with your own country's financial regulators.
my paperwork does not show any proff just documents i signed
on phone he did not incriminate himself (ufx)
lost total over usd85000k not including profits my own money

reply from cyprus ombudsman

In reply to your email dated 30 of October 2018, I would like to inform you that Under article 12(5) of the Financial Ombudsman Law 2010 (N84(I)/2010), the decision is binding only upon written acceptance from both parties involved. Hence acceptance from only one party or rejection from both parties, makes the decision non-binding. Kindly note that, under article 14(2)(b) of the Law, it is clear that both parties have the right to affirm the acceptance or not of the decision within up to two months from the date of issuance from the Financial Ombudsman. It should be noted that after the expiration of this period, the Financial Ombudsman considers the decision as rejected and it is not binding to any party.

Kindly note that we cannot advice you how you will handle your case forward.

i keep getting calls from many lawyers that say can recover my money

already lost usd 3000 3 ;lawyers took case on after said can not recover as i signed none binding agreements

are these guys genuine? keeps calling , said can recover easily

Edward Thomas | Claims Analyst
Money-back.com | Money-Back Ltd|
I.L +972799398872 | U.S +16474906331

U.K +442039663529| AU +61283109245

i keep getting calls from many lawyers that say can recover my money

already lost usd 3000 3 ;lawyers took case on after said can not recover as i signed none binding agreements

are these guys genuine? keeps calling , said can recover easily

Edward Thomas | Claims Analyst
Money-back.com | Money-Back Ltd|
I.L +972799398872 | U.S +16474906331

U.K +442039663529| AU +61283109245

Likely another recovery room scammer.

Honestly though, you should stop throwing good money (and time) after bad. You must break these bad habits or you will just continue losing money (with this incident or a new broker).

Like I said earlier, you should stop throwing good money after bad. Doesn't matter whether it is a broker, recovery room scammer, et al.

I will send you PM if you feel so inclined to spend money seek justice....

Last edited:
Beware of anyone offering quick and easy help. Quite a few "lawyers" online aren't really lawyers. If you do use one, you need to make sure the lawyer and law firm are properly licensed and that they have a plan of action beyond sending a "pay or else" letter to the companies involved.

Please share all the details you can about what UFX did. If you sent money by bank wire, post their bankin info. If you deposited by other means, share that. Share it all here, and also share it with:

1. The ISA - www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx
UFX may be officially based somewhere else, but the people behind it are from Israel. The ISA has done a poor job prosecuting, but has been helpful in providing information to other regulators.

2. The FBI - www.ic3.gov
The FBI has developed an active interest in offshore financial scams. Even if you aren't a US citizen, you may be able to provide evidence for a case filed on behalf of US citizens. This may help to get the scam shut down.

3. The CFTC - www.cftc.gov and the SEC - www.sec.gov
These are the primary US financial regulators. They also want evidence on international financial scams.

4. eConsumer - www.econsumer.gov
eConsumer share complaints with police and regulators from around the world.

5. Your local financial regulators - ask your local police and bank or else look them up here.

6. Any regulator or registry UFX currently claims to belong to.

Hi, Ive been recently scammed by UFX

Have anyone an information regarding any successful claim against UFX in the last year o so?

Thanks

Hi, Ive been recently scammed by UFX

Have anyone an information regarding any successful claim against UFX in the last year o so?

Thanks

Let's first create your own scam alert thread and attach evidence to that thread. Look at this photo:

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Back