Scammed by UFXMarkets

"The never try to teach me how to trade" Give Us a break!!!

Okay, Ufx markets is Scam like other cases had shown, but are you really waiting for a broker to teach you trading?!?
Why don't you spend some time on learning that instead of wasting money depositing to brokers who also turn to be Scams?!!

For the time being, file complaints to all regulatory bodies this broker is registered at, provide it with useful evidences.

I have mentioned the teaching issue as it is part of the deal, also some other Forex companies really do, the worst points I have faced with UFX is that there no no support as they also promised and they hold the my money and did not allow me to return back to my credit cards.

First and foremost, rejoice that you didn't get a bonus. Those usually come with a pile of strings attached that can let them get away with blocking your withdrawals.

And now, the plan for your UFX Markets problems:

1. Go online and get copies of your credit card statement as well as all documents regarding your UFX account. Get screenshots of any thing relevant from UFX's site. Make printouts. Also, email copies of any files to yourself at a web-based email service (gmail, yahoo, etc.) so that there is no chance of losing them to a hard drive crash.

2. If they took money from your credit card without permission, immediately call your issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. When you get someone from that department on the line, carefully explain the situation. Tell them you are disputing those unauthorized charges and wish to initiate a charge back. Ask if the bank would also support you disputing the original charges, since those are tied into the same fraud as the later charges.

Since they won't perform a simple withdrawal, even if they didn't make unauthorized charges, contact your issuing bank's fraud department anyway.

3. UFX is supposed to be Cysec regulated. Now is your chance to use all those files you saved. Go here and file a complaint:

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

4. If you haven't already done so, leave a one star review here:

UFX Markets | UFX Bank | UFXMarkets.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

5. Contact UFX by live chat and email. Let them know about this thread in Scam Alerts. Let them know that you will keep it up to date and let everyone know what's happening with your money.

6. After doing all of the above, go ahead and file an FPA Traders Court Case here:

Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery

Hello Alisaleh,
We need to know more detail about your trading history.
Did you initiate trades in your account?
Did the broker initiate or interfere with trades in your account?
Did you suffer losses or gains?
Are you complaining about your trading results?
Were you misled about trade opportunities, and by whom?
Who traded in your account?
Were you advised to take positions and by whom?
With a better description we can be of more assistance.
Thank you,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

"The never try to teach me how to trade" Give Us a break!!!

Okay, Ufx markets is Scam like other cases had shown, but are you really waiting for a broker to teach you trading?!?
Why don't you spend some time on learning that instead of wasting money depositing to brokers who also turn to be Scams?!!

For the time being, file complaints to all regulatory bodies this broker is registered at, provide it with useful evidences.

Maybe my post up sounded as if offensive for you Alisaleh or any forex client or new to this business but because many cases like this had passed through FPA Scam Cases and clients still fall for same mistake which makes me angry from the feeling part not for anyone get cheated by scam companies, and you can prevent that with little awareness from your side before dealing with any broker if it turns to be Scam or not is another matter.

To make it brief & to the core of my meaning, I will suggest that any person especially the new traders or people discovering the forex industry to read the following link which will prevent them from many headaches with brokers later on.
However we can all be victims of brokers and companies even with the registered and regulated ones for many reasons and reasons but that will be out of our hands and will be minor cases if we take care well with whom we open business.

FOREX Advisory

i also have big problem with ufxmarkets i had make some process with them and i sucess and get benifits
then i asked them to canel my account and return back my money but no one reply me
and they escaped from contacting me
i deposit 2000 us and the give me bouns by 1000 us and i gain 542 us
my account now 3542 us and i want to canel my account and return back my money but no one reply me more thak 2 weeks now

Back