Scammed by www.bitcoinexos.vip and similar URLs

Diego P.

Recruit
I ha e operated, advised by a partner, in this platform and i have been scammed by them. I put a little money and i "earn" some more. Then, after doing the first withdrawal with sucess, i tried another one and the troubles began. They ask me for money to pay taxes, payments and another things to recobre my money. Nowadays, i have not recover no money and i want if it is possible to recover my money.

I wait for your answers and help. And i advice people about this scammer.

Thanks

I ha e operated, advised by a partner, in this platform and i have been scammed by them. I put a little money and i "earn" some more. Then, after doing the first withdrawal with sucess, i tried another one and the troubles began. They ask me for money to pay taxes, payments and another things to recobre my money. Nowadays, i have not recover no money and i want if it is possible to recover my money.

I wait for your answers and help. And i advice people about this scammer.

Thanks
Sorry for your loss but how did you transfer your money? If you did it through a bank then you should work with the bank and see if they can help you retrieve any money. Also, file report with the local police in case your identity is used so you have proof that you’re a victim of a scam/fraud.

For more help, you can visit this site, and they have live chat session to assist you: https://www.globalantiscam.org/

I did through Coinbase and they cannot help me. I talked with them.

I reported to the Police Too.

OK. I Will see this Web. Thanks

Back