scammed by xforex

Eduardo Rais

Recruit
Hello to you all, I live in sydney and deposited about 10000 us dollars with xforex, they promised the best training available anywhere and bonuses for opening the account, I took the bait, but quickly realised their training was pretty poor, and tried to withdraw my money, firstly this guy George, supposedly an account manager said, I just saw the money transferred to your account, will take 3 days, a week went past and nothing, got back to them, they told me oh, I just the money being transferred, then that it was a bit difficult, and it has been over three weeks now, and they are not answering my emails anymore. I need some help here to recover my money, how can I do it.

xforex

Hello to you all, I live in sydney and deposited about 10000 us dollars with xforex, they promised the best training available anywhere and bonuses for opening the account, I took the bait, but quickly realised their training was pretty poor, and tried to withdraw my money, firstly this guy George, supposedly an account manager said, I just saw the money transferred to your account, will take 3 days, a week went past and nothing, got back to them, they told me oh, I just the money being transferred, then that it was a bit difficult, and it has been over three weeks now, and they are not answering my emails anymore. I need some help here to recover my money, how can I do it.

I opened allready a thread on xforex 3 weeks ago,indeed a scam ,try to get fpa to help you

Leave reviews too. Enough complaints will start to cost them money.

Also, even if they aren't regulated, ask your bank how to file financial fraud charges against them.

If they are operating in Australia, they must be ASIC registered. ASIC is pretty tough. They make NFA look like kindergarten teachers. Send a complaint to ASIC and see the fur fly ;)

Back