1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scammed by XFOREX

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Hani ALSOUD, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Hani ALSOUD

Hani ALSOUD Recruit

Hi
    i heard about you guys from forex addicts online 'cause i offered a problem that happened with me with a website called Home | XForex ........i registered for a demo account with them then two days later i got the call from a very nice lady (seemed 2 be) (RANIN JAD is the name) she told me that i have to upgrade the account to a real one to get the benefits of so called bonus 250$ ............ sadly i said yes ...then she kept calling for the account to be increased to get even better offers on it hopefully i got some difficulty with my account ,then a man called pretending 2 be an account manager (MAHMUD ABU KATISH is the name ) and he told me to set up a time to call on Monday 19\10 to teach me the trading platform for real ..........and that's it i never heard from them since ...they even didn't respond to my emails .... even the live chat on their website is now blocked to my IP so what should i do .... should i twitter the recorded calls or even put a link in my blogs for people to be informed and not to deal with them .... or do you recommend anything else? ....sorry for the prolonged mail but they made me scared to get involved with any forex agents ........please answer me ASAP:unhappy::unhappy:

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Go to a computer with a different IP and start a chat. Tell them that you are about to post a review to the FPA telling about how they took your money. Tell them you will be posting all the info you have to your blogs and twitter.

Then tell them all they have to do to stop you from telling people that they stole your money is to return your money immediately.

If they don't agree, leave the review and start blogging immediately. Email them links to everything once it is posted. Be sure to stick firmly to the facts so that they can't threaten you with a libel lawsuit.