SCAMMED BYMAXCFD id: 2116249

MAXCFD ID:2116249 31.10.17 opened account with €300.
2. 01.11.17 Chris Rose phoned while I was at work stating he would be my broker & would help me to trade, I told him I was interested in long term trade in ethereum. He said that's good but you need to deposit a lot more to see a return & asked me to deposit €10,000 more, I said no that's too much, he then pressured me to deposit €5,000 which I done. 10 minutes later Chris Rose phoned back to say it's my lucky day & because i am a new client if I deposited another €2,500 they would give me a €2,500 bonus, he said the bonus would act as a bit of leverage in case the first trades didn't go my way NO OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS WERE GIVEN. Chris Rose emailed later that day to say he'd added the €2,500 bonus to my account & asked me to send him my account password, this I have not done because I don't want him trading without my knowledge.

Chris Rose <chrisr@maxcfd.com>
1 Nov
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

Dear T B
This is Chris Rose, your personal broker.
It was great getting to know you, you are a very nice and positive man.
I have added 2,500 EUR as a bonus money in to your trading account.
Please send me the password for your trading account that I will be able to take the position asap.
As well, send to compliance departments all the docs required for verifying your account.
Regards,
Chris Rose.

Chris Rose

Senior Broker

Office: +44-203-608-0828

Web: www.maxcfd.com

Email : Chrisr@maxcfd.com

RDJGwYmQbqLrTcDl1JsYV5UXVXrpKnex637zhoSSjXeUXrlsWoPj5fb_BkBml6ky0y9rvwZ1l2MMADVkqT3-FfOcP62FR4kXs4ygHjclXQ96sVhpaO5m_vRmSguN0v7YQcLL5iaZe8etGYkgzoQm4RhwWIcxt1hivHDpgqlYIrimsQGGx1jACwZJoIci0fuVq1o1wXynZ_6PXyU=s0-d-e1-ft

02.11.17 Chris Rose phoned early saying he would go through the trading with me & explain the platform, this was a lot to take in in such a short amount of time, he then told me I needed to buy €10,000 on bitcoin, I told him I was more interested in long term shares in ethereum as I thought bitcoin was a bit volatile. Chris Rose kept on & on about to make money I need to buy bitcoin now, again I said no to €10,000, he said make it €8,500 then, I relented and bought €8,500 the phone call ended. I watched the graph & tried to figure out what was happening on the platform, it appears there is a closing date of trades done which is midnight on Friday, this is not long term & you win or lose if you have not closed your trade. After eleven & a half hours I closed my trade at a €666 profit, Chris Rose had emailed earlier to say won’t be available tomorrow (Friday) he will phone Monday.
I decided to do a bit more research on MAX CFD & found out they are NOT LICENSED OR REGULATED and clients are finding it hard to get funds out, apparently you have to trade 30x the bonus to be able to withdraw funds, this means I would have to trade €75,000 , Chris Rose OMITTED to state this fact when giving the bonus.
06.11.17 Chris Rose again phoned early telling me he wanted to do a double trade & I was to click on this & that to open 2 screens, I stopped him & said I was not happy with the reviews both HE & MAX CFD have received online & I had put in a request on 05.11.17 to withdraw €7,500 I don't want the bonus or the €666 from the trade I done, just leave the original €300 in my account & I will play with this to see if I want to continue, Chris Rose became very defensive claiming everything on the internet I had seen was rubbish & to take no notice, he then said I can’t get a refund because of the bonus I would have to trade my way out 40x it's in the T&C, I corrected him saying your T&C state 30x, okay 30x he replied, I told him those terms were ridiculous ,illegal & I had been tricked, he said I needed to trade my way out & to put €6,500 sell on bitcoin, I again said I am not prepared to trade at such high amounts & just wanted my deposit back, he said you are going over the same rubbish thousands of times put €6,500 sell now, I put €1,000 sell on bitcoin & told him that's all I am doing today just to end the call in some sort of amicable way. After six & a half hour's of staring at a graph that was against me the bitcoin dropped & I managed to close the trade with a €41.29 profit.
07.11.17 I turned my phone off as I am supposed to be on annual leave & didn't want to be pressured by Chris Rose who emailed to say he had phoned.
08.11.17 no contact.
09.11.17 no contact.
10.11.17 I changed my password for security & decided to make a written record of what has happened to date & to record any future dealings.
11.11.17 no contact.
MAX CFD FAQ – DEPOSIT & WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE........... KNOW YOUR CLIENTS PROCEDURES states............................... ALL OUR CLIENTS NEED TO VERIFY THEIR IDENTITY,IN ORDER TO OPEN A TRADING ACCOUNT WITH MAX CFD, BY SENDING A COLOR COPY OF PROOF OF IDENTITY, PASSPORT,DRIVING LICENCE ETC, PROOF OF RESIDENCE,UTILITY BILL, BANK STATEMENT ETC.................... SEND TO csupport@maxcfd.com (csupport@maxcfd.com)
MAX CFD FAQ – WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE'S FOR DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS ?..................................................... in order for a deposit or withdrawal to be SUCCESSFULLY ACTIVATED, proper documentation for personal identification MUST be supplied by email to banking@maxcfd.com (banking@maxcfd.com) ................ 1 – picture id …................................................................................. 2 – proof of address …..................................................................... 3 – copy of credit card used.
12.11.17 NONE of the above were carried out so WHY was I allowed to trade ?.
MAX CFD TERMS & CONDITIONS – State any withdrawal of funds from an account made before completing the terms of the bonus will be cancelled and removed from the account............ I would therefore like to get a refund into my bank account for €7,800 …............................................................................................ The €2,500 bonus can be cancelled and removed from the account …......................................................................................... The €707.29 can be collected by MAX CFD, as I do not wish to appear to have made a profit by deceptive or fraudulent activity.
13.11.17 Chris Rose phoned at 10.45 from a sixth different number 07441 921933 previous numbers are 020 3936 2721, 020 3318 5903, 0151 808 1426, 020 3514 2624 & 020 3318 5138. He said he had tried calling , I told him that I was on annual leave & wanted some time to myself as I was getting stressed over what I considered a scam or fraudulent activity by this site, again I explained to him I thought through this site I was buying shares & not trading (gambling) on the price rising or falling & I just wanted to get out of this predicament, I told him I wanted my deposit back, to take the bonus back as T&C state WILL be removed if terms of the bonus are not met & MAX CFD can collect the profit made. Chris Rose said I can make more money this way rather than own the shares & if I kept trading for another couple of weeks he would help out with a withdrawal, he mentioned something about 50.000 in trades, I asked him to repeat himself & he said “nothing” can you open the platform up you need to trade on bitcoin “this is unbelievable” which is his favourite saying, I told him this was my first day back at work I'm in a lorry (passenger) on the motorway & have no access to a computer, my work involves emergency response team working 12hrs a day & there's no way I'm trading on a phone app. Chris Rose again asked me to tell him my password to my account, stating he would trade for me while I'm working, I refused & told him no one is to trade from the account except me, he asked when I'd be available again to trade (this being Monday) I told him I was off on Friday unless overtime was offered, he said he will call Friday.
14.11.17 on the 07.11.17 I contacted the HSBC bank’s premier team to explain the predicament I was in & while chatting they were researching MAX CFD online & found it alarming what they found, I was told to send proof of ID, CREDIT CARD & ADDRESS only & try to get the deposit refunded in a friendly manner having tried once only. If I still don't get any satisfaction they would apply for a chargeback on my behalf. Today I received an email from max cfd support stating a ticket had been created (agent working on the ticket is Siab) & asked for credit card, address & id proof along with two other form to fill in (form F-306 & form I-402).
As I have asked and been refused a refund three times now by Chris Rose I am sending this one & only email to, csupport@maxcfd.com (csupport@maxcfd.com) , banking@maxcfd.com (banking@maxcfd.com) & chrisr@maxcfd.com (chrisr@maxcfd.com).
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE CHRIS ROSE OR ANY OTHER BROKER TO DO ANY TRADING WITH MY ACCOUNT, I MYSELF WILL NEVER TRADE ANOTHER PENNY FROM MY ACCOUNT.
I will attach a copy of my driving licence, credit card & proof of address to this email, form F-306 should have been presented to me to sign before debits from my credit card, form I-402 is insinuating that I knew about the bonus turnover, when Chris Rose never mentioned it verbally on the phone or written in his email.
I HOPE TO RECEIVE A POSITIVE REPLY BY EMAIL FOR A FRIENDLY AND AMICABLE RESOLUTION & FULL REFUND FOR €7,800, IF I DON'T RECEIVE ANYTHING POSITIVE BY FRIDAY 24.11.17 I WILL INSTRUCT THE HSBC PREMIER TEAM & FRAUD TEAM TO PROCEED WITH CHARGE BACK, AS I'M SURE YOU ARE ALL TOO AWARE THIS IS BOTH DAMAGING FOR MAX CFD & A LONG DRAWN OUT PROCESS FOR MYSELF.
REGARDS Tony Batten.
1. 31.10.17 opened account with €300.
2. 01.11.17 Chris Rose phoned while I was at work stating he would be my broker & would help me to trade, I told him I was interested in long term trade in ethereum. He said that's good but you need to deposit a lot more to see a return & asked me to deposit €10,000 more, I said no that's too much, he then pressured me to deposit €5,000 which I done. 10 minutes later Chris Rose phoned back to say it's my lucky day & because i am a new client if I deposited another €2,500 they would give me a €2,500 bonus, he said the bonus would act as a bit of leverage in case the first trades didn't go my way NO OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS WERE GIVEN. Chris Rose emailed later that day to say he'd added the €2,500 bonus to my account & asked me to send him my account password, this I have not done because I don't want him trading without my knowledge.

02.11.17 Chris Rose phoned early saying he would go through the trading with me & explain the platform, this was a lot to take in in such a short amount of time, he then told me I needed to buy €10,000 on bitcoin, I told him I was more interested in long term shares in ethereum as I thought bitcoin was a bit volatile. Chris Rose kept on & on about to make money I need to buy bitcoin now, again I said no to €10,000, he said make it €8,500 then, I relented and bought €8,500 the phone call ended. I watched the graph & tried to figure out what was happening on the platform, it appears there is a closing date of trades done which is midnight on Friday, this is not long term & you win or lose if you have not closed your trade. After eleven & a half hours I closed my trade at a €666 profit, Chris Rose had emailed earlier to say won’t be available tomorrow (Friday) he will phone Monday.
I decided to do a bit more research on MAX CFD & found out they are NOT LICENSED OR REGULATED and clients are finding it hard to get funds out, apparently you have to trade 30x the bonus to be able to withdraw funds, this means I would have to trade €75,000 , Chris Rose OMITTED to state this fact when giving the bonus.
i. Chris Rose again phoned early telling me he wanted to do a double trade & I was to click on this & that to open 2 screens, I stopped him & said I was not happy with the reviews both HE & MAX CFD have received online & I had put in a request on 05.11.17 to withdraw €7,500 I don't want the bonus or the €666 from the trade I done, just leave the original €300 in my account & I will play with this to see if I want to continue, Chris Rose became very defensive claiming everything on the internet I had seen was rubbish & to take no notice, he then said I can’t get a refund because of the bonus I would have to trade my way out 40x it's in the T&C, I corrected him saying your T&C state 30x, okay 30x he replied, I told him those terms were ridiculous ,illegal & I had been tricked, he said I needed to trade my way out & to put €6,500 sell on bitcoin, I again said I am not prepared to trade at such high amounts & just wanted my deposit back, he said you are going over the same rubbish thousands of times put €6,500 sell now, I put €1,000 sell on bitcoin & told him that's all I am doing today just to end the call in some sort of amicable way. After six & a half hour's of staring at a graph that was against me the bitcoin dropped & I managed to close the trade with a €41.29 profit.
07.11.17 I turned my phone off as I am supposed to be on annual leave & didn't want to be pressured by Chris Rose who emailed to say he had phoned.
08.11.17 no contact.
09.11.17 no contact.
10.11.17 I changed my password for security & decided to make a written record of what has happened to date & to record any future dealings.
11.11.17 no contact.
MAX CFD FAQ – DEPOSIT & WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE.KNOW YOUR CLIENTS PROCEDURES states. ALL OUR CLIENTS NEED TO VERIFY THEIR IDENTITY,IN ORDER TO OPEN A TRADING ACCOUNT WITH MAX CFD, BY SENDING A COLOR COPY OF PROOF OF IDENTITY, PASSPORT,DRIVING LICENCE ETC, PROOF OF RESIDENCE,UTILITY BILL, BANK STATEMENT ETC.. SEND TO csupport@maxcfd.com (csupport@maxcfd.com)
MAX CFD FAQ – WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE'S FOR DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS ? in order for a deposit or withdrawal to be SUCCESSFULLY ACTIVATED, proper documentation for personal identification MUST be supplied by email to banking@maxcfd.com (banking@maxcfd.com) 1 – picture id 2 – proof of address 3 – copy of credit card used.
MAX CFD TERMS & CONDITIONS – State any withdrawal of funds from an account made before completing the terms of the bonus will be cancelled and removed from the account. I would therefore like to get a refund into my bank account for €7,800. The €2,500 bonus can be cancelled and removed from the account. The €707.29 can be collected by MAX CFD, as I do not wish to appear to have made a profit by deceptive or fraudulent activity.
i. Chris Rose phoned at 10.45 from a sixth different number 07441 921933 previous numbers are 020 3936 2721, 020 3318 5903, 0151 808 1426, 020 3514 2624 & 020 3318 5138. He said he had tried calling , I told him that I was on annual leave & wanted some time to myself as I was getting stressed over what I considered a scam or fraudulent activity by this site, again I explained to him I thought through this site I was buying shares & not trading (gambling) on the price rising or falling & I just wanted to get out of this predicament, I told him I wanted my deposit back, to take the bonus back as T&C state WILL be removed if terms of the bonus are not met & MAX CFD can collect the profit made. Chris Rose said I can make more money this way rather than own the shares & if I kept trading for another couple of weeks he would help out with a withdrawal, he mentioned something about 50.000 in trades, I asked him to repeat himself & he said “nothing” can you open the platform up you need to trade on bitcoin “this is unbelievable” which is his favourite saying, I told him this was my first day back at work I'm in a lorry (passenger) on the motorway & have no access to a computer, my work involves emergency response team working 12hrs a day & there's no way I'm trading on a phone app. Chris Rose again asked me to tell him my password to my account, stating he would trade for me while I'm working, I refused & told him no one is to trade from the account except me, he asked when I'd be available again to trade (this being Monday) I told him I was off on Friday unless overtime was offered, he said he will call Friday.
14.11.17 on the 07.11.17 I contacted the HSBC bank’s premier team to explain the predicament I was in & while chatting they were researching MAX CFD online & found it alarming what they found, I was told to send proof of ID, CREDIT CARD & ADDRESS only & try to get the deposit refunded in a friendly manner having tried once only. If I still don't get any satisfaction they would apply for a chargeback on my behalf. Today I received an email from max cfd support stating a ticket had been created (agent working on the ticket is Siab) & asked for credit card, address & id proof along with two other form to fill in (form F-306 & form I-402).
As I have asked and been refused a refund three times now by Chris Rose I am sending this one & only email to, csupport@maxcfd.com (csupport@maxcfd.com) , banking@maxcfd.com (banking@maxcfd.com) & chrisr@maxcfd.com (chrisr@maxcfd.com).
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE CHRIS ROSE OR ANY OTHER BROKER TO DO ANY TRADING WITH MY ACCOUNT, I MYSELF WILL NEVER TRADE ANOTHER PENNY FROM MY ACCOUNT.
I will attach a copy of my driving licence, credit card & proof of address to this email, form F-306 should have been presented to me to sign before debits from my credit card, form I-402 is insinuating that I knew about the bonus turnover, when Chris Rose never mentioned it verbally on the phone or written in his email.
I HOPE TO RECEIVE A POSITIVE REPLY BY EMAIL FOR A FRIENDLY AND AMICABLE RESOLUTION & FULL REFUND FOR €7,800, IF I DON'T RECEIVE ANYTHING POSITIVE BY FRIDAY 24.11.17 I WILL INSTRUCT THE HSBC PREMIER TEAM & FRAUD TEAM TO PROCEED WITH CHARGE BACK, AS I'M SURE YOU ARE ALL TOO AWARE THIS IS BOTH DAMAGING FOR MAX CFD & A LONG DRAWN OUT PROCESS FOR MYSELF.
REGARDS T B.

MAXCFD ID:2116249 31.10.17 opened account with €300.

Chris Rose <chrisr@maxcfd.com>
1 Nov
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

Dear T B
This is Chris Rose, your personal broker.
It was great getting to know you, you are a very nice and positive man.
I have added 2,500 EUR as a bonus money in to your trading account.
Please send me the password for your trading account that I will be able to take the position asap.
As well, send to compliance departments all the docs required for verifying your account.
Regards,
Chris Rose.

Chris Rose

Senior Broker

Office: +44-203-608-0828

Web: www.maxcfd.com

Email : Chrisr@maxcfd.com

RDJGwYmQbqLrTcDl1JsYV5UXVXrpKnex637zhoSSjXeUXrlsWoPj5fb_BkBml6ky0y9rvwZ1l2MMADVkqT3-FfOcP62FR4kXs4ygHjclXQ96sVhpaO5m_vRmSguN0v7YQcLL5iaZe8etGYkgzoQm4RhwWIcxt1hivHDpgqlYIrimsQGGx1jACwZJoIci0fuVq1o1wXynZ_6PXyU=s0-d-e1-ft

06.11.17 Chris Rose again phoned early telling me he wanted to do a double trade & I was to click on this & that to open 2 screens, I stopped him & said I was not happy with the reviews both HE & MAX CFD have received online & I had put in a request on 05.11.17 to withdraw €7,500 I don't want the bonus or the €666 from the trade I done, just leave the original €300 in my account & I will play with this to see if I want to continue, Chris Rose became very defensive claiming everything on the internet I had seen was rubbish & to take no notice, he then said I can’t get a refund because of the bonus I would have to trade my way out 40x it's in the T&C, I corrected him saying your T&C state 30x, okay 30x he replied, I told him those terms were ridiculous ,illegal & I had been tricked, he said I needed to trade my way out & to put €6,500 sell on bitcoin, I again said I am not prepared to trade at such high amounts & just wanted my deposit back, he said you are going over the same rubbish thousands of times put €6,500 sell now, I put €1,000 sell on bitcoin & told him that's all I am doing today just to end the call in some sort of amicable way. After six & a half hour's of staring at a graph that was against me the bitcoin dropped & I managed to close the trade with a €41.29 profit.
08.11.17 no contact.
09.11.17 no contact.
11.11.17 no contact.
MAX CFD FAQ – DEPOSIT & WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE........... KNOW YOUR CLIENTS PROCEDURES states............................... ALL OUR CLIENTS NEED TO VERIFY THEIR IDENTITY,IN ORDER TO OPEN A TRADING ACCOUNT WITH MAX CFD, BY SENDING A COLOR COPY OF PROOF OF IDENTITY, PASSPORT,DRIVING LICENCE ETC, PROOF OF RESIDENCE,UTILITY BILL, BANK STATEMENT ETC.................... SEND TO csupport@maxcfd.com (csupport@maxcfd.com)
MAX CFD FAQ – WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE'S FOR DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS ?..................................................... in order for a deposit or withdrawal to be SUCCESSFULLY ACTIVATED, proper documentation for personal identification MUST be supplied by email to banking@maxcfd.com (banking@maxcfd.com) ................ 1 – picture id …................................................................................. 2 – proof of address …..................................................................... 3 – copy of credit card used.
MAX CFD TERMS & CONDITIONS – State any withdrawal of funds from an account made before completing the terms of the bonus will be cancelled and removed from the account............ I would therefore like to get a refund into my bank account for €7,800 …............................................................................................ The €2,500 bonus can be cancelled and removed from the account …......................................................................................... The €707.29 can be collected by MAX CFD, as I do not wish to appear to have made a profit by deceptive or fraudulent activity.
13.11.17 Chris Rose phoned at 10.45 from a sixth different number 07441 921933 previous numbers are 020 3936 2721, 020 3318 5903, 0151 808 1426, 020 3514 2624 & 020 3318 5138. He said he had tried calling , I told him that I was on annual leave & wanted some time to myself as I was getting stressed over what I considered a scam or fraudulent activity by this site, again I explained to him I thought through this site I was buying shares & not trading (gambling) on the price rising or falling & I just wanted to get out of this predicament, I told him I wanted my deposit back, to take the bonus back as T&C state WILL be removed if terms of the bonus are not met & MAX CFD can collect the profit made. Chris Rose said I can make more money this way rather than own the shares & if I kept trading for another couple of weeks he would help out with a withdrawal, he mentioned something about 50.000 in trades, I asked him to repeat himself & he said “nothing” can you open the platform up you need to trade on bitcoin “this is unbelievable” which is his favourite saying, I told him this was my first day back at work I'm in a lorry (passenger) on the motorway & have no access to a computer, my work involves emergency response team working 12hrs a day & there's no way I'm trading on a phone app. Chris Rose again asked me to tell him my password to my account, stating he would trade for me while I'm working, I refused & told him no one is to trade from the account except me, he asked when I'd be available again to trade (this being Monday) I told him I was off on Friday unless overtime was offered, he said he will call Friday.
REGARDS Tony Batten.
1. 31.10.17 opened account with €300.

i. Chris Rose again phoned early telling me he wanted to do a double trade & I was to click on this & that to open 2 screens, I stopped him & said I was not happy with the reviews both HE & MAX CFD have received online & I had put in a request on 05.11.17 to withdraw €7,500 I don't want the bonus or the €666 from the trade I done, just leave the original €300 in my account & I will play with this to see if I want to continue, Chris Rose became very defensive claiming everything on the internet I had seen was rubbish & to take no notice, he then said I can’t get a refund because of the bonus I would have to trade my way out 40x it's in the T&C, I corrected him saying your T&C state 30x, okay 30x he replied, I told him those terms were ridiculous ,illegal & I had been tricked, he said I needed to trade my way out & to put €6,500 sell on bitcoin, I again said I am not prepared to trade at such high amounts & just wanted my deposit back, he said you are going over the same rubbish thousands of times put €6,500 sell now, I put €1,000 sell on bitcoin & told him that's all I am doing today just to end the call in some sort of amicable way. After six & a half hour's of staring at a graph that was against me the bitcoin dropped & I managed to close the trade with a €41.29 profit.
08.11.17 no contact.
09.11.17 no contact.
11.11.17 no contact.
MAX CFD FAQ – DEPOSIT & WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE.KNOW YOUR CLIENTS PROCEDURES states. ALL OUR CLIENTS NEED TO VERIFY THEIR IDENTITY,IN ORDER TO OPEN A TRADING ACCOUNT WITH MAX CFD, BY SENDING A COLOR COPY OF PROOF OF IDENTITY, PASSPORT,DRIVING LICENCE ETC, PROOF OF RESIDENCE,UTILITY BILL, BANK STATEMENT ETC.. SEND TO csupport@maxcfd.com (csupport@maxcfd.com)
MAX CFD FAQ – WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE'S FOR DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS ? in order for a deposit or withdrawal to be SUCCESSFULLY ACTIVATED, proper documentation for personal identification MUST be supplied by email to banking@maxcfd.com (banking@maxcfd.com) 1 – picture id 2 – proof of address 3 – copy of credit card used.
MAX CFD TERMS & CONDITIONS – State any withdrawal of funds from an account made before completing the terms of the bonus will be cancelled and removed from the account. I would therefore like to get a refund into my bank account for €7,800. The €2,500 bonus can be cancelled and removed from the account. The €707.29 can be collected by MAX CFD, as I do not wish to appear to have made a profit by deceptive or fraudulent activity.
i. Chris Rose phoned at 10.45 from a sixth different number 07441 921933 previous numbers are 020 3936 2721, 020 3318 5903, 0151 808 1426, 020 3514 2624 & 020 3318 5138. He said he had tried calling , I told him that I was on annual leave & wanted some time to myself as I was getting stressed over what I considered a scam or fraudulent activity by this site, again I explained to him I thought through this site I was buying shares & not trading (gambling) on the price rising or falling & I just wanted to get out of this predicament, I told him I wanted my deposit back, to take the bonus back as T&C state WILL be removed if terms of the bonus are not met & MAX CFD can collect the profit made. Chris Rose said I can make more money this way rather than own the shares & if I kept trading for another couple of weeks he would help out with a withdrawal, he mentioned something about 50.000 in trades, I asked him to repeat himself & he said “nothing” can you open the platform up you need to trade on bitcoin “this is unbelievable” which is his favourite saying, I told him this was my first day back at work I'm in a lorry (passenger) on the motorway & have no access to a computer, my work involves emergency response team working 12hrs a day & there's no way I'm trading on a phone app. Chris Rose again asked me to tell him my password to my account, stating he would trade for me while I'm working, I refused & told him no one is to trade from the account except me, he asked when I'd be available again to trade (this being Monday) I told him I was off on Friday unless overtime was offered, he said he will call Friday.
REGARDS T B.
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Note: Don't forget to update your review or Thread when you got the solution to your problem.

Also, read how he gets his funds from maxcfd here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-maxcfd-scam.52144/page-2

T B
10:35 (8 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to Chris, Siab, RobertM, SUPPORT
cleardot.gif

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-bymaxcfd-id-2116249.53003/
I would like to invite Chris Rose or any representative of MAX CFD to join the above thread.

Regards T B

profile_mask2.png

Will Johnson
12:02 (6 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me, support
cleardot.gif

Dear Sir,

Good day!

The content of your email has been well noted.

Your request has been forwarded to the concerned department. Someone shall get in touch with you soon.

If you have any issue, feel free to contact us. We will be more than happy to help you.

Thanks & Kind regards,
Will
Support Team

T B
14:19 (4 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to SUPPORT
cleardot.gif

hi
I have just finished a telephone conversation with a representative named Andre, he told me he would contact the finance department to get €7,500 refunded and leave €300 in the account.

Can someone email me from support or finance to the effect that this action is being processed,
I will need to receive the email by midday Monday 4th December, so I can cancel the appointment I have with my bank manager to start charge back procedures.

Regards T B

So its been 9 months and still no refund, maxcfd have locked me out of my account for the last 4 months.
Due to the stress this has had on me I am going to instruct my solicitor to take out a lawsuit against CHEMMI HOLDINGS,MAXCFD & CHRIS ROSE.
I believe £50,000 plus is a fair amount to receive for all the upset this has caused me over a long period of time.

Back