1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scammed co name:- ecfunds.net

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by archanahosurkar, Nov 23, 2009.

1. archanahosurkar

archanahosurkar Recruit

Sir
    ecapital funds.net claimed themselves in their website that they have been authorised to collect money from the invester globally as they have the licence to carry forex trade and assured and guaranteed to pay monthly interest@ the rate of 25% per month on the investers investment.
    As per their information I invested 2000USD in this org. and received 2 months interest through bank wire. After the closure of Lehaman Brothers Bank in U.S.A. they stopped the payments and started showing the interest amount only in the statement accounts.
    In this connection several emails were sent to them but they never replied as for as payment matter is concerned.
    In the month of june 09 they sent a email their in they have asked us to send photocopy of pancard as well as election id card and gave a instructions to submit before 10/10/09.
    Accordingly I submited the same to them with a hope that they may start payment..after 10/10/09
    when I tried to click their website in october 09.their website was not available.till today it is giving reply as "ADDRESS NOT FOUND"
    Now I am feeling that I have been scammed.there fore you are requested
    to kindly help me in this regard.as I have four accounts in this organisations.
    I hope you kindly cooperate me as I am one your F.P.A. member.
    Awaiting your favourable reply in this matter.
    Thanking you
    yours
    Archana hosurkar
    INDIA.