Scammed for £9000 by Everyoption.com

NickiT

Recruit
I opened a 'managed' premier account with everyoption.com for insured trades only.
In May I paid in a total of £9000 altogether in a series of deposits.

Initially account made a profit of £1500 through a few small trades, so balance was £10,500 In June.

Now they wanted another 10k for another insured trade, but literally the day after I said I had no more money to put in account, my acc mgr, Jason Cole, traded the entire balance away in literally minutes on currency speed options. Hardly 'managed by a team of experts'!!

I believe David Goldenburg is in charge, but he wouldnt speak with me on phone. His response via skype was that I should pay even more money in!!! I had already told them on several occasions that I could not afford to lose my investment and that I did not want it to be put at risk.

Everyoption.com is not registered with FCA in UK and I have reported this illegal trading activity both to FCA and am preparing statement for police Fraud team.

Everyoption Scam - More info

I was cold-called by Everyoption at the beginning of May regarding ‘managed’ trading accounts. I had received several cold calls from brokers at the time and wasn’t sure how my contact information had been passed to so many companies. I usually said ‘not interested’ but I hadn’t been offered a ‘managed’ account before, so I listened. I did not have much experience in this field and naively thought this would be a safe and smart way to invest.

Within days of opening the account with an investment of £500, a profit of £240 was quickly generated from two stock binary option trades placed on my behalf, so I invested an additional £3000 in order to attain ‘Premier’ account status, which provided eligibility for insured trades (total approximately 5000 euros).

The above was all agreed with an account manager called James, however, one minute he was there ‘opening his email every two minutes’ and the next, he just ‘disappeared’ and I am no longer sure he even works there anymore.

My account was taken over by Jason Cole. He said that to be eligible for the next insured trade, I would need to have £10,000 in my account. Profits generated from the initial two winning trades, plus four more subsequent small trades, now totalled just over £1500. I therefore invested a further £4000 to bring my account balance over £10k. I emphasised on more than one occasion, to James, Jason and Rose (EveryOption traders) that I could not afford to lose money and that my investment was for insured trades only.

The insured trades took place – four currency binary option trades of £2500, which all lost. I was pleased to see that these trades were insured and funds were indeed returned to my account. All seemed good so far, so I left all of my investment and profits on the account to be ready for the next insured trade. I was informed that the next trade may take place the following week.

At this point, no further small trades were placed on my behalf and I was told that I would need £20,000 in the account to qualify for the next insured trade. I told Jason Cole that I did not have any more money to invest and that I would not be able to participate in insured trades requiring a larger investment. Literally THE VERY NEXT DAY this conversation took place, Jason Cole traded the entire balance of my account away on currency speed options in a matter of minutes, knowingly doing so without any insurance and without my acknowledgement or permission. The balance of my account is now just £1.42.

In the first month, about 5-6 trades were placed in total, plus the insured trades mentioned above. Then on 11/6/15, with no warning or prior arrangement, Jason Cole placed 35 currency speed option trades, mostly for £1000 each on my account. Although, some of these trades won, he did not stop trading when in profit, he carried on trading until there was literally no money left to trade with.

In the morning that day, Jason had mentioned an ‘aggressive trading session’ via skype text, but I was not provided with any further info on what this actually meant and I didn’t even know if this session had anything to do with my account. I certainly did NOT give consent for this type of trading on my account on that day or any other.

Jason Cole did not contact me to inform me about this session, either before or afterwards. I tried calling in the afternoon when he didn’t reply on skype, but was told he had ‘gone home early’. Later I realised that all the funds were gone from my account. The following day, Friday 12th June, I tried calling again in the morning, only to be informed that Jason was ‘off sick’. I was told someone would call me back, but I didn’t hear from anyone. I emailed support, but heard nothing back. In the afternoon, I tried to call back and speak to someone else, but no-one answered. I had a terrible weekend and many sleepless nights.

On Monday, Jason sent the following message via skype text – it said that he “didn’t know what had happened, but (he) would find out and get back to me in the next couple of hours”. It later transpired that he was the one who had placed the trades, so he did know and was still employing delay tactics. Via skype text chat, he firstly tried to blame his predecessor James for the problem, although I know James only ever traded on stocks, so I doubt that very much. Later Jason sent the following text message via skype “I am very sorry love there is nothing I can do now”.

I was not happy with this at all. I tried to speak with him on the phone, but he hung up on me. By skype I said I wanted to speak with whoever is in charge. Jason replied that his CEO ‘don’t deal with that kind of problem’. I tried to speak with his supervisor, but the only solution offered was that I should pay in even more money to my account!! I said ‘You must be joking!’ He hung up the phone.

I sent a complaint in by email and was told the person in charge was David Goldenberg. He emailed a reply asking me to call him. I tried several times, but he wouldn’t actually speak with me on the phone. He told me to skype him. I skyped text messages re-explaining the complaint I had already outlined by email. His excuse was that they ‘hit a bad day in the market, but it does not mean that the account was not managed’. How anyone can say my account was ‘managed’ that day is simply unbelievable. The way this has been dealt with and the trades placed that day speak for themselves.

Again, Mr Goldenberg’s solution was for me to make another deposit, a ‘small investment’ and he said he would provide ‘a big investment from my side to get your account insurance this time’. Yet the whole point of investing with Everyoption in the first place was for the insured trades. Prior to the devastating trading session, I actually had almost three times the amount in the account that was required for Premier account status, which was already meant to include eligibility for some insured trades.

It’s not that I expected to be included in all insured trades, clearly others have much larger sums to invest and therefore receive greater benefits. It’s not that I expected for every single trade to be successful either, however, there is a great difference between losing the odd small trade and losing my entire investment without authorisation to do so.

I have contacted the FCA here in UK and reported Everyoption.com for embezzlement, fraud, theft, illegal trading. Everyoption is NOT registered with the FCA, so they are unable to provide me with any personal assistance, but I hope my information will help to shut this company down in the UK and prevent this from happening to others.

Everyoption.com is owned by RichVentures Ltd
The Telephone number on website is unrecognised
The Telephone number to contact trading floor is: 44+ 020 3695 5039
Address provided by Account Managers:
2nd Floor, Westmorland House, 133 Heddon Street, London, W1B 5SE

I opened a 'managed' premier account with everyoption.com for insured trades only.
In May I paid in a total of £9000 altogether in a series of deposits.

Initially account made a profit of £1500 through a few small trades, so balance was £10,500 In June.

Now they wanted another 10k for another insured trade, but literally the day after I said I had no more money to put in account, my acc mgr, Jason Cole, traded the entire balance away in literally minutes on currency speed options. Hardly 'managed by a team of experts'!!

I believe David Goldenburg is in charge, but he wouldnt speak with me on phone. His response via skype was that I should pay even more money in!!! I had already told them on several occasions that I could not afford to lose my investment and that I did not want it to be put at risk.

Everyoption.com is not registered with FCA in UK and I have reported this illegal trading activity both to FCA and am preparing statement for police Fraud team.

Thanks for your response. I have posted more info and will invite them when this is visible in thread.
I gave review as suggested.

I deposited funds via credit and debit card.

File reports with ActionFraud, the FOS, and FSA. The FOS and FSA won't be able to take direct action, but may be able to issue a warning. A report with eConsumer.gov is also worth filing. They share info with regulators and police around the world.

Since you let them have trading access initially, your chances of a chargeback on the Credit Card deposits are reduced, but it's still worth a try. Get screenshots of everything. Call or visit your credit card's issuing bank. Explain everything very carefully, emphasizing that the company executed trades without your consent. Ask of a chargeback is possible in this case.

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Details are

HEAD OFFICE:

2nd Floor Westmorland House 133 Heddon St.
London W1B 5SE, United Kingdom

support@everyoption.com

UK Main Office +44-20-3519-2381
FRANCE +33-184-885-795
RUSSIA +7-499-348-1225

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/pages/EveryOption/833365290098202

https://twitter.com/every_option

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

I'm afraid that a FCA/ FOS complaint's not going to do anything.They seem to be located in Belize as RichVentures Ltd (and also in Anguilla as a brand of Investing Solutions Ltd ).More,EveryOption is owned by a Cyprus company that has not received a license from CySEC. Basically,it's a completely unregulated broker.It's likely they only have a virtual office in London.

File complaints anyway. Maybe at least the FCA and Cysec could put out investor alert warnings.

My company has been hired to gather information and evidence and also act upon Every Option / everyoption.com for fraud. If any person would like information, supply information or join a class action please contact me at 6400@outlook.com We will only request payment if we can recover your lost money!
We have already gathered much information but would like more evidence against them to have our law enforcement associates around the globe act against them.

Back